Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: too many ICO already  (Read 1301 times)
Jateng

Activity: 1262
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

any good ICO to recommand
Yes, there’s too many ICO are emerging every day and it’s difficult to determine whether it’s a good project to participate.
So probably, we need to do some extra research and check every part of the campaign.
Recently, some ICO’s are reported a scam project so we should aware and be careful in participating in ICO’s.  Try to check out Ditcoin, I heard that DTC has its own blockchain. You should visit their website if you want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajesh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

I carefully research , i can recommened

Ins eco system - lot of giants are partner with this , have a great potential

Wabi- singpore ico to china matket. So this also interesting

These ico ok, please do your own research.. Its your money not mine

hi there

i agree with you, INS has potential , the way and  structure of the the Administration and web sit show us the
commitment of the INS staff.

more over tay are backed by very good FMGC  and retail groups.

uobaaagrf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

I recommend BANKEX.
You can see that this project was invested by Microsoft AZURE, which proves that the developer is very powerful and I believe this project can be successful. You can go to BANKEX thread look at the ICO project introduction and everyone's comments.

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

There are a lot of really interesting projects, but to say what kind of shot is difficult enough and even more so, that it is advisable to invest, all the same, it is also necessary to select according to one's interests, as it seems to me

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

it's true ico today is very much, If you want to invest in ico, you should be careful, because ico has a lot of potential for fraud. before starting ico, you should read the white paper, and ann them first. if I may suggest, you should choose spectiv and gizer. I think this is very promising.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

As you said theres too many ICOs all you need to do is to pick the right one,you can do serious research before joining theres a lot of promising ICOs but most of them fail at the end so be aware its a risk.

suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

Although I agree with you that there are many ICOs happening these days, you can still find ones worth investing into.

Just do a thorough research on every ICO you invest (how big their hard cap is, does the token has any utility which could result in it appreciating in value in time, find out everything you can about the team and so on). Check my signature for an example of an ICO worth investing into.

Besides that one, I am also eyeing on Wabi because of a good real life use, a working product and relatively small hard cap.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:35:00 PM

be careful in researching an ico project, should really know and understand how the project will run, because currently there are some scam projects that only imitate existing projects, thoroughly first before investing not to lose your money
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

I could give a good list, but I won't tolerate you.
You should at least try to search for promising ICOs yourself. Specially right now that you are still a beginner in this industry(judging by your rank.). Because it gives you first hand experiences to new things both easy and hard, or true or wrong. Doing your own research will benefit not anyone else but you. Sp always do things yourself and don't rely on other peoples's opinions.
TheOATeam

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

One scam-ish thing to look out for with ICOs is their teams. I have a pretty respectable linkedin profile, and I have some items pertaining to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain in my list of skills / interests. I have had random people add my linked in with what looks to be well made, but fake profiles, offering me a spot on their ICO development team just so they can paste my face on their whitepaper hosting site. I went to their site, and it had a bunch of other dumb saps they conned into it on there. These guys are going to get reamed so hard when government regulation (the good kind) comes down on them, and the guy who started it will be laughing all the way back to St. Petersburg National Bank lol.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

yes, I think every day there's always new ico, this will be dangerous and its positive effect, will make bicoin and eth more valuable.
according to the seniors here, is this good, or will it get worse?

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

if you are interested in participating in ICO i will suggest you consider AION. the ICO already have over 5k investors on the telegram page and 11k on twitter page. token sales is coming up on december 8 and the token is already listed on two exchange website. you can check coinmarketcap for more details about Aion here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aion/. telegram page:https://t.me/aion_blockchain
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

Yes, there’s too many ICO are emerging every day and it’s difficult to determine whether it’s a good project to participate.
So probably, we need to do some extra research and check every part of the campaign.
Recently, some ICO’s are reported a scam project so we should aware and be careful in participating in ICO’s.  Try to check out Ditcoin, I heard that DTC has its own blockchain. You should visit their website if you want.

I used to contribute very frequently to upcoming projects. Then I simply left them, at least, most of them because I don't want to löse anymore after ICO crashes. Some projects are really dangerous.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:45 PM

We don't know which one is the best to invest/ trade? but never lost faith about ICO with wise analyze is the right one. As trader/ investor we only join ICO depend our experience not from asking, trust me. Too many ICO is good to grow up crypto world and created many ways to make income, just choose the best depend your knowledge and experience. Today, I'm not join ICO just trade/ invest bitcoin. For me, it is the best way to grow up my capital and skill in the crypto world. good luck with you.

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

I have also made a research and according to me the most promising Ico was NAGA. It has I guess a lot of potential and have a serious team under it. But do your research before investing. 
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

Unlike earlier days now several ICOs releasing each and every day. I don't know whether there is any requirements for all these coins.
I think most of the projects are just garbage.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

That's why I only buy either after the ICO, or coins that don't have an ICO... preferably with a very low (or non-existent) pre-mine.

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

If you wanna find out a good ICO project you should try this one

http://icoscanner.io

It's a website about ICO projects information and the amount of ETH they collected during the ICO

You can choose any ICO project in top 10 then invest in these ICO or join their bounty campaign if it's available in this forum

For me, I think JOLYY is a good ICO project but it's only last for 3 weeks
garet

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:46:45 PM

This ICO might be interesting. I'm still debating on whether or not to buy though.
https://www.nagaico.com/
cryptism

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

I really don't trust new ICO. Because most of them are not legal and they just collect our bitcoin. And provide us virtual coin which really doesn't have any value. But I took risks in investing EshalCoin. And let's hope for better as it's my 4th choice. I earn from first 3 ICO and now expecting from EshalCoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: