Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVER LOSE A TRADE AGAIN !!  (Read 2215 times)
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:10:02 AM

Well goodluck on your channel, I also joined to your channel. I hope that it is a win win situation for the all of us.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the wolf of Signals (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:38 PM

Well goodluck on your channel, I also joined to your channel. I hope that it is a win win situation for the all of us.

and welcome i hope that you make profit with us
ThisManIsTesting

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

Will join your channel right now and give it a chance !

Edit: Is there any chat group so we can discuss ?
the wolf of Signals (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:01:50 AM

Will join your channel right now and give it a chance !

Edit: Is there any chat group so we can discuss ?

welcome
sure we will create a chat group soon to discuss everything
ksgerb

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

Hi thanks for sharing Im a newbie on trading and somehow still not been lucky on buying coins.
the wolf of Signals (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

we did not miss any trade in the past 5 days  !
a PERFECT results so far
the wolf of Signals (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Hi thanks for sharing Im a newbie on trading and somehow still not been lucky on buying coins.

hello, Join us and you will change that for sure
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

I also joined this channel. It is clear and interesting. But could you provide more signals for poloniex? There are so many channels for Bittrex, but only a handful for poloniex.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

I also joined this channel. It is clear and interesting. But could you provide more signals for poloniex? There are so many channels for Bittrex, but only a handful for poloniex.
Agree with you i am using poloniex and OP share his signals more on bittrex and those coins is not listed in poloniex that is why i am hoping that OP will share more signal in poloniex too, and we able to get additional income for this method.
the wolf of Signals (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

we have now a GREAT source for Poloniex and Binance
the wolf of Signals (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Agree with you i am using poloniex and OP share his signals more on bittrex and those coins is not listed in poloniex that is why i am hoping that OP will share more signal in poloniex too, and we able to get additional income for this method.

we just shared the first signals for Poloniex and we made some profit
the wolf of Signals (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:11:12 AM

we have sources for Poloniex and binance too now !!  Wink Wink
Asimo1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

CRIPTOLAND Elite is the worst paid group have I ever been it.They are proffesional frauders.
All their buissnies is based on https://coinmarketcal.com/, their information are poor and unsuccessful. Only profit they have are from chanel paid member.
Also without any analyzes. When you try to give your opinion on their chat, they ban you..Refuse to refund your bitcoin. Big censorship.
Also .. there is no any tip for 2-3 days in a row..On chat there are people which paid, without any commucation with admin.In 20 days I have been there is no ANY ICO..There is no nothing to learn..Signal in their free group are ALL FAKE.
Please avoid this, don t throw your money on that scamers.
0/10
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: