Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie,  (Read 11419 times)
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:28 AM

True... I was often deceived. So now I carefully evaluate the project and the team.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

airdrops are indeed (most of the time) a waste of time. But you have to think about it kinda more logically, you are expecting to make money by just submitting your address.. I mean what do you expect? There is nothing free in this world and there is definitely no one willing to give out free money to anyone else. The only reason projets are doing these things are for advertisement purposes, they want to make sure that the product and service is heard, and what's the best thing to do that other than sending you some of that product/service (coin in our case) to use it yourself. It's basically useless and airdrops have had hardly any financial effect to anyone (expect some serious projects that managed to do something big) but you an count this on your single hand.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Agree with you, almost all airdrops are scam with their shit tokens. don't waste your time in airdrops.
I think They just need your email or your identity or the worst is your private key for spam or steal your tokens. becarefull guys

chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:49:16 AM

I feel airdrops are more like easy money and no predictions can be done on their price part. Still i see many of the organisations give free coins for publicity and we do not know whats the impact would be when their ICO is launched. Direction of price is not decided , hence the price direction may go anywhere and some give good rewards and some dont . Its simple as that its pure luck what my analysis says.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

I think that's right, airdrop is a lie, most airdrop is worked by unknown manager, I better follow bounty rather than airdrop.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

At first i was into these airdrops, i thought the more airdrop the more that you will profit from it.
But as time goes by, fraud tokens are everywhere and the more tokens you have the more it's hard to monitor all tokens at once.
Right now i'm very hesitant in joining airdrops with names that are redundant.
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

i agree that 90% is scam but still they are free so i don't care  Grin

Thein gain you personnal info for free. They buy it from multitude airdrop so they can match different database. Do you think it's sill free ?

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with you,Air drops do not prove true as before. Many have joined the airdrop but it has no profits. So I lost confidence in the airdrop and did not join any airdrops.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:37:39 PM

The people should realize that there are a lot of scammers outside. Dont sign every airdrop, have a look at their work and their team before you sign up.
dlorah111

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:38:07 PM

Most of them are bad yes.
But look at the Ethereum Blue airdrop, Worth almost $1000
or the Ebitcoin worth around $300

those are nice gifts
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

in the last week I tried to participate in over 100 airdrops, but only 10 tokens arrived in my wallet.

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:41:44 PM

Most of them are bad yes.
But look at the Ethereum Blue airdrop, Worth almost $1000
or the Ebitcoin worth around $300

those are nice gifts

Gifts don't know about that, those "gifts" are coming from the money of other gullible investors  Roll Eyes
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

It's inevitable that many airdropped coins will be a waste of time, the whole idea is pretty fundamentally flawed given that you are getting something for nothing and then you're expecting that to have a significant value over time. Small airdrops can be useful to gain interest in the market but those which offer almost all their supply are normally money grabs.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

Yes all the airdrops out there are fake because they are here mainly for donations. I also do not recommend participation in any airdrop because they are all scam.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
ryjin1007

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Yeah your right because all the airdrops right now are more like shitcoins they distribute and weeks later there's gone easy scam having token sale or donation scam scam better to join some well presented bounty's
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

actually more and more more Airdrop false is the most severe input of our eth wallet then enter the password nah so enterin the hack by admin Airdrop it a lot like that and my friend got the lie even reduced 2 eth is very loss
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:01:13 PM

yeah, i already do not trust the airdrop distribution system  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

Everyday is coming new airdrops.But all airdrop token can not come crypto market.or many airdrops are scam with their shit tokens.sometime I see some airdrop, When i fill the form they want my private key Huh Huh
It's very sad.Because new comer do not understand this problem and give there private key.then he faced problem next time. Cry
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

Now you've learned the truth about airdrops not all of  them are lie but you're lucky if you found a genuine one like ethd before, though I didn't get the coin due to some happenings but at the first we should really look at the project whether it is worthy to invest your time

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:46:31 PM

I agree with you that most of them don't have any quality. The question is how can you know will it be a good coin or not? Maybe we can eliminate those that don't have whitepaper and a roadmap. Are there any other ideas how to decide which coins don't have any value and we should not even bother with them?

Is it by newbie account? Does it follow same pattern as other airdops? if yes then it's probably a good idea to pass on. There are so many of them that follows same pattern and they disappear once it's listed on exchange. If people keep signing up they'll keep coming up.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: