Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie,  (Read 11430 times)
poging.unique

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:33:17 PM

Precisely, some are just fishing your data and grab the opportunity to hack your account. Many are scams that gives shit token that dissolve afterwards. Airdrop is good as they give their promises from their very catching project and articles.  Based on my experienced, out of 100 percent of my airdrop that I've join only 30 percent give me the right profits. So, 70 percent is just as good as their article but no feedback after joining their project even I comply with their requirements.
brelok777

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

I fully support. Himself at first tried. Registered at 100, but actually sent coins only ten to fifteen percent of the strength. So in my opinion this is a waste of time.

Egoitss

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

I don't know, you actually can make about 600$monthly by participating in airdrops.
Just need to follow some rules.
1. Make separate e-mail for airdrops.
2. Separate wallet specially for airdrops.
3. Don't download anything, only if you have separate PC for airdrops.
4. Don't give up any private key's.
5. Sell coin as fast as you can.

P.S. What I can't understand, that there are people who are actually buying these coins.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Searching for somone who can sell BTC for PAYPAL dayly paying 5% extra. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

Yes, we know a lot of airdrop made by scamers, they ask their participants send donation to the project, once they have benefited no continuity of the project, they also try to take advantage of the participants to give them a private key so they can steal it
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

People are always looking for easy way out. Look at all the airdrop from viral ebtc including ebtc are all based on false promises. People want to cash in on popularity of cryptocurrency and in the process they are getting burned by scammers. ICO is your reliable way of earning

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

People are always looking for easy way out. Look at all the airdrop from viral ebtc including ebtc are all based on false promises. People want to cash in on popularity of cryptocurrency and in the process they are getting burned by scammers. ICO is your reliable way of earning

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:07 PM

It just the easiest way for them to extract some bitcoin or ethereum from users on bitcointalk and etherdelta. Then just rinse and repeat with the next one.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:54 PM

With all of these airdrops that are actually nonsense and worthless, how do you actually spot an airdrop that will give you a decent amount? I am really interested and hopeful to find and airdrop that actually gives you money.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

I only participate in 'major' airdrops. Most of the altcoins gotten from the rest of airdrops are usually useless or worth very little in value. I am tired of seeing all these airdrops and feel they are a waste of my time.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

Many of them are shit tokens which worth nothing, not even able to pay its own transaction fee LOL

Many of them are scam, they will dump into you once you put your money in buy order

Many of them are successful scam, but please make sure to dump your token earlier than the dev

1 or 2 of them are real project with real value, for example Blue (it was Ethereum Blue). Luckily I trusted the dev and the community from the start and keep holding, it is $0.25 currently with $0.7 all time high Grin

scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

i did not receive any airdrops the last 5 days.....although i signed so many airdrops the last weeks/days.... i hope ethereum network can solve their transaction problems and the high gas price...
dosewatt

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

not all airdrops is a lie some of them gives good coins and succeed to pump the value of their tokens, some of them gives trash/shit coins that a fail one and worthless airdrop. Just make sure before you filling the forms read first before you participated, if they ask a private key don't fill the form, as long as you don't give your private key nothing will lost in your personal data they cannot use all your information to any activities to make a scams.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
BlomBaster

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:10:05 PM

The main thing is not to pay a fee for verification or a private key, but otherwise it's not a big problem
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Well its up to you if you want to participate in an airdrop. Not all the airdrops is a lie , few of them is legit and giving free tokens. Yes there are so many shitcoin this days but you have to atleast try to earn money.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

Different airdrop coming up lately,its not bad to subscribe to airdrop thou,you migth be lucky to have one that will do well
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

yes i agree with you. i see many airdrop scam.they want eth and i sent eth for many airdrop token.but i don,t revived the token.
IPCHAINDATABASE

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Airdrops, particularly those of brand new coins, are generally a waste of time.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

me too i am honesty frostrated from airdrops i have participated in more than 100 airdrop and i have only received from two 
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

Different airdrop coming up lately,its not bad to subscribe to airdrop thou,you migth be lucky to have one that will do well

I agree with you, I joined few AirDrops and I have some tokens in
my wallet from that. Sign up for AirDrop is couple minutes work, in
same time I check what is all about, is there potential for investing.
   There are many AirDrops, many of them do not have a future. Like
you said Davetun some of them might be successful in the future, why
not to spend couple minutes and have a lot of benefit one day from that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Almost all airdrop are trash, you can simply go to the first page on their Announcement thread, there are so simple and only talk about airdrops. All these thing are trash and when the coins accepted on etherdelta, the dev will dump all the coins. Only 1-2 project airdrops will become succes others are not.

Most of airdrops are complete trash I totally agree, but not all of them. I've been participating in almost 200 airdrops, and I sold about 10 tokens for a pretty good price, in total for almost 3 ETH. And if you consider I haven't put any money in those airdrops, that is an excellent profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: