Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie,  (Read 11418 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:49 AM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Most of the airdrops nowadays in this field of industry was don't have a good quality, and worst some of it is just getting the information of the participants or can be an open door to hack the account of each participants who will give their data information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I feel you. I used to join and participate in airdrops but past the ebtc airdrop craze, there are already a lot of airdrops that are scam, some asked for donations (which is almost everytime) and you cannot get airdrop if you haven't donated (even though they said its optional). Ive got a lot of shitcoins/deadcoins that the devs are nowhere to be heard of after the distribution.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

Yes i do feel it to. As my experience participating in many AirDrop i do say that only less than 20% of these airdrops are legit. There are lits of airdrops that are currently running nowadays i think you can participate a hundred of it or even more in a day, but few of them will really are legit so it's totally a waste of time, that's why i stick only in signature campaign.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
dotbitme

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:26:01 AM

I have created a new site that tries to list all coins that gives out airdrops to Bitcoin owners at btcdiv.com.

Unfortunately I agree with op, the recent airdrops have either been poorly planned and abandoned or even outright scams.

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:52 AM

Do not believe in any airdrops , there is a little percentage where you can have an airdrop to have a great future ,. I participated in almost all airdrops but few of them are have the good value to be traded. And most of the tokens that i receive in airdrops are shit coins. It is not bad to join in airdrops , as long as you do not invest or give them in return.

Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Yes, I have the same opinion. More and more airdrops are more like a scam, wasting a lot of time. However, I get nothing, even if I send an empty throw, it is a pile of garbage.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:49:37 PM

You're right. I recently stopped participating in them so as not to waste time. In addition, they collect the database and then do spamming or try to crack my wallet where I store my coins.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

The reason why I stopped joining airdrops because most of them don't have any credibility at all (except for the few, of course). I have joined an airdrop of OMG+ (OMGP) and I got around 20,000 of them. However, I see that their Twitter account has no more activity and they have no website, plus their Telegram is full of spam.

When I checked Etherdelta for this crypto alone, there's no more room for me to sell this anymore. Bounties are more valuable than airdrops.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
turneps

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

The reason why I stopped joining airdrops because most of them don't have any credibility at all (except for the few, of course). I have joined an airdrop of OMG+ (OMGP) and I got around 20,000 of them. However, I see that their Twitter account has no more activity and they have no website, plus their Telegram is full of spam.

When I checked Etherdelta for this crypto alone, there's no more room for me to sell this anymore. Bounties are more valuable than airdrops.
Yes, I agree. The right bounty will bring you more income. There is no point in wasting time on airdrops

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

If you have a lot of time to waste, you can join this campaign. One thing that should not be forgotten is that no one will give anything for free to anyone Wink

infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:34 PM

You're right. I recently stopped participating in them so as not to waste time. In addition, they collect the database and then do spamming or try to crack my wallet where I store my coins.

me i am never try to join with some airdrop for cause as far as i know that it was been just a waste of time to join with cause yes or what i have been observe with some of it are collecting some database only and after youve been participate for you may got nothing with it.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:11:08 PM

Yes you're right, most of all airdrops that there isn't legit. You can found legit airdrops but it is limited, I also wanted to join airdrops but it is just very disappointing when you don't get one but others do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:41 PM

There are many airdrops in which it is necessary to make a minimal transaction. Without this it is impossible to send the form. Coins with airdrops coming very rarely. I do not know why this happens. My faith in the Airdrops is decreasing every day. Angry Angry Angry
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:12 PM

It is often said in every lie there is always a little truth hidden in it, one can't say virtually that all airdrop is a lie and a total waste of time, from my view I will say out of every 10 airdrops you will have at least one that will yield. What is left is just for every individual to decide if he or she has that time to waste for the remaining nine. Not all the airdrop is a lie

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

Yup, specially those airdrop that requires the participant to send a certain amount. Airdrops are supposed to be free so sending an amount makes it an ico in disguise.
Just a friendly advise, I know that it's frustrating to hold a coin without a value after countless of signing. But remember, it is free and if you're lucky and it mooned, it will bring you a lot of $$$ JUST BY SIGNING UP. Not participating in an airdrop is still your choice because as you say it's just a waste of time. Just put in mind that you will surely regret it if you missed the airdrop that moon. Just avoid those airdrop that ask for payment and all will be alright.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Nowadays almost of airdrop is trash such a waste of time joining it some of them need to donate but nothing happen they dont send token but not all is trash some of airdrop is promising they had a good background. Maybe less coin is dropping cause of high price hike of gas. Be Patient
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

Nowadays almost of airdrop is trash such a waste of time joining it some of them need to donate but nothing happen they dont send token but not all is trash some of airdrop is promising they had a good background. Maybe less coin is dropping cause of high price hike of gas. Be Patient

I agree, they are not trusted anymore, just a waste of time joining airdrops now unlike before. Maybe because the market is already saturated or airdrops tends to be no used as all.

Yup, specially those airdrop that requires the participant to send a certain amount. Airdrops are supposed to be free so sending an amount makes it an ico in disguise.
Just a friendly advise, I know that it's frustrating to hold a coin without a value after countless of signing. But remember, it is free and if you're lucky and it mooned, it will bring you a lot of $$$ JUST BY SIGNING UP. Not participating in an airdrop is still your choice because as you say it's just a waste of time. Just put in mind that you will surely regret it if you missed the airdrop that moon. Just avoid those airdrop that ask for payment and all will be alright.

Are there such airdrop that ask participants to send money now? Wow. I'm no longer participating though. After a lot of airdrops tends to be a scam and not paying its participants. The last one I joined didn't pay plus they are asking email accounts which I think doesn't add up and I'm suspecting that they might be phishing attempts by some of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:05:24 PM

My only airdrop experience so  far is with DeepOnion, and boy, what a rewarding coin and community!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

Totally agreed. I just stopped signing up for any airdrop as I have never got any profit from any airdrop. Rather than airdrop, I prefer bounties where you can put some effort and get your reward according to how much effort you put.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

My only airdrop experience so  far is with DeepOnion, and boy, what a rewarding coin and community!

If it is required to wear a signature it's not really an airdrop in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: