Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ::: Get Paid For Posting | Payout Project | ERC20 Token Coming Soon :::  (Read 294 times)
Renic (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:33:33 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:57:20 AM by Renic

Temporary Tokens (awaiting Ethereum ERC20 token to be made) ::
Current tokens sold: 363.62/2,500,000 ($0.22 each)

Payout Project ::
Welcome to the Payout Project. This is essentially a test on an idea I have had for awhile that's finally being put to play. By signing up free of charge to a free/default membership, you can begin to earn small payouts by simply doing what you already do! Why not receive micro-payments for it? You don't have to give up anything but a small segment of your signature space that allows others to join in on the free money through your referral, further making you even more money per post!

Payout ::
$0.01 per post (Free/Default Membership)
$0.02 per post (VIP)
$0.03 per post (VIP+)

Memberships ::
$0.00 (Free/Default Membership) - No expiration
$4.50 (VIP) - 1 month
$8.00 (VIP+) - 1 month

Referrals ::
For each referral you receive, you will gain an extra $0.001 per post you make. Although it may seem small, it's only 10 people you need to sign up through your referral and it's the equivalent to owning a VIP membership with no expiration! Membership bonuses stack. For example you have 10 referrals, and then buy the regular VIP membership, it will be the same payout as the VIP+ ($0.02 from the VIP membership + $0.01 from the referral bonuses per post).

Payout Method ::
You are paid out via PayPal. The minimum amount to be paid out is $0.25. Funds will be sent via Goods & Services. $0.25 has $0.00 fees, so as you can see the fees won't be much at all even when dollars and tens of dollars are paid out at once.

Scor1937 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1200442
Initial post count: 51
Amount paid: $0.00
Eligible for payout: No
Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

this is bitcoin forum sir , you should add bitcoin as a payout method

Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

this is bitcoin forum sir , you should add bitcoin as a payout method

Bitcoin fees would take up most of your earnings. Multiple forums are supported.
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:05:09 AM

This is a vague offer. Where is the referral link and why PayPal instead of digital currency? Are you going to use an escrow service to give people confidence to participate?
As a new account without a history of trade, few people will take you seriously except the very desperate.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:06:13 AM

Could you transfer paypal into the Bitcoin payout ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:11:33 AM

Can you please elobrate the project?
Where is the registration link or where can we start earning from.
Also no signature codes can be found.
Please update the thread with proper information.
Thanks.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

This is a vague offer. Where is the referral link and why PayPal instead of digital currency? Are you going to use an escrow service to give people confidence to participate?
As a new account without a history of trade, few people will take you seriously except the very desperate.

Referral is based off of who you join from. Currently it's not an ICO, it's simply free earnings. An escrow service? You have a free membership, and you simply post 25 times like you already do and receive $0.25+ accordingly to your post count. What do you lose if you don't receive your money? Obviously you will, because what do I gain out of not paying you? Nothing at all. Think logically.

Could you transfer paypal into the Bitcoin payout ?

Yes, however you need to remember bitcoin sending fees are at an all time high. I don't have a problem sending payment via BTC though.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:17:24 AM

Thanks.

Hi,

This is essentially a trial of the project as mentioned. Registration is as simple as wanting to participate. Your post count is recorded, and you are paid out accordingly. Signature codes will not be given unless interest is shown. This is so that I can keep a record of the beginning post count, and who is participating.

Thanks,
Renic.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:23:43 AM

You also need to remember that although payment is low, which I believe you are suggesting by saying desperate people may take part, it doesn't cost the members a cent, and they do what they are already doing. If there's 100 people participating, and they post once every few minutes, that's a constant stream of money being paid out, it will very quickly stack up in said circumstance.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:26:15 AM

Update:
For those who join today, you will have a free one day VIP membership. ($0.02 per post) It will revert to a free membership afterwards.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

Thanks.

Hi,

This is essentially a trial of the project as mentioned. Registration is as simple as wanting to participate. Your post count is recorded, and you are paid out accordingly. Signature codes will not be given unless interest is shown. This is so that I can keep a record of the beginning post count, and who is participating.

Thanks,
Renic.
Sounds good.
Count me in.
Thanks.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

Sounds good.
Count me in.
Thanks.

I have added you in the first post to the current participating member list, where basic statistics have been recorded. I have also sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Renic.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Can you private message me the url and more information, but I think this is very low rate, anyway wanna check more information about your project.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

Can you private message me the url and more information, but I think this is very low rate, anyway wanna check more information about your project.

There is no URL, it's a demo project, within Bitcointalk and other known forums. I can't set the rate to $0.10, otherwise it'd be a goldmine where only I'd lost money from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: