Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something not right in Baltimore?  (Read 167 times)
PeterTheGrape (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

A story about a cop who was about to testify regarding some other cops...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-baltimore-detective-update-20171122-story.html

...Unfortunately he got killed the day before he was to give testimony.

_

A few problems here but aside from the obvious, do people believe that he drew his weapon on somebody, then allowed that person to struggle with him and as this was happening his partner was running away?

Of course within a few days the typical black person will get arrested and there will be witnesses who will testify, in exchange for getting their own charges in separate matters reduced.

-

There have been a lot of police officers killed by other police officers, it goes along with corruption. Serpico was a famous example, almost. But in this case the evidence seems to be that something more complex was being covered up.

The person killed had participated in a number of arrests with some officers who are involved in a high profile corruption case. Indications are that he was going to provide anecdotal information about those officers. In other words he shared a milieu with a bunch of corrupt cops. For whatever reason a) he was not recruited into that group but b) he did obviously have some knowledge of the associations of that group, the overlapping arrests are beyond coincidental.

So who would have wanted that peripheral information about those officers' associations kept quiet?

It's pretty astonishing the level of corruption in Baltimore.

Also pretty astonishing that federal authorities have not noticed it until a mandate came down from an outsider in DC to look into oversight of that police department.

My money says it was a hit orchestrated and ordered by a federal agent who was involved in separate corruption with one or more of the elite officers in the gun corruption case.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

The cops are now so corrupt has their masters the Government.

I am sure that good cop must have been murdered by his bad colleagues. I hope in the future there is going to be a blockchain for the Police that will expose every bad cop in the force.

Kick the bad cops out!
PeterTheGrape (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

The cops are now so corrupt has their masters the Government.

I am sure that good cop must have been murdered by his bad colleagues. I hope in the future there is going to be a blockchain for the Police that will expose every bad cop in the force.

Kick the bad cops out!

It is not the government who are masters of the police, but the police who are masters of the government.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: