Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIIX]PIXELme SOCIAL PHOTO-SHARING DApp[PRE-SALE][HIRING]  (Read 613 times)
K45P3R707 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:25:24 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:58:25 AM by K45P3R707

Launch Development of Blockchain Photo-Sharing DApp: Get Paid To Post Pictures
PIXELme Launches Development With Hopes of Using A Familiar Social Media Mobile Outlet To Reach The Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency

What is PIXELme?

PIXELme is a decentralized mobile-based, social photo-sharing application (DApp) and monetizing service with the option to be anonymous! Its core is built to run on top of a blockchain database, known as "Pixel", while storing its users' larger data files within the Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS). The Pixel Blockchain produces a cryptocurrency, known as PIIX. This cryptocurrency comes in the form of a digitally, tradable coin, that users obtain for posting, voting, and commenting on interesting content that they photographed in the real world or discovered while browsing users' content on the PIXELme DApp.

Why PIXELme?

With popular platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest, it’s glaring that Social Media plays a very important role in the daily lives of the millennial generation. It’s in our human nature to want to be, if not at least feel, connected to others and to want to share or show off who we are and what we are made of to the world. However, Companies have taken advantage of this opportunity to capitalize off of Millennials' everyday use of popular social media platforms. Every picture, video, or comment we post on such platforms become ones and zeros, or binary data, in the eyes of the companies who own that specific social media platform. What privacy? No matter the outlet users may use to express their lives through their posts, it is all collected, sorted, and compiled into monetizing data used in target marketing. With the invention of the Blockchain, such monetizing data will no longer fall into the hands of any such company, so long as the social media platform used is built on a blockchain. The right to monetize from such data is given back to the original user to do with, as they so please.

How does PIXELme solve this problem?

Pixel is a blockchain database that is the core of our mobile photo-sharing application, PIXELme. It supports the building of a decentralized online community by means of social interaction with an added economic incentive, a monetizing service that rewards its users in cryptocurrency. Furthermore, for PIXELme to be completely decentralized, that being without any of its data stored on central servers like similar social media platforms. With PIXELme, we chose to utilize the Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS) to store most of our application data. The IPFS shall house all users' larger data files such as images and videos and file them away, each with their own unique cryptographic hash, to be recalled in a flash whenever they are needed by the PIXELme application. All of this combined, allows PIXELme to become the first Photo-Sharing application in history to run completely autonomous, that is without any centralized entity such as a human administrator.

Highlighted Features

⦁   Full Featured Photo-Sharing Social Network with many custom image filters
⦁   Option to be completely anonymous as we only require birthday and email to register
⦁   Earn cryptocurrency rewards
⦁   Mobile wallet built into the DApp with Proof-of-Stake
⦁   Desktop wallet with Proof-of-Stake
⦁   Easy-to-use, Mobile Device CPU miner, PixelMiner, built into the DApp with thread control
⦁   Hybrid PoW/PoS (M7M Proof-of-Mining)

COIN PROPERTIES
Algorithm: M7M "Proof-of-Mining"
Type: PoW/PoS
Coin name:  PIXEL
Coin abbreviation: PIX (ERC20 Token)  & PIIX (Pixel Blockchain Coin)
Block reward: Adjusts
Total coin supply:  140,245,398 PIIX

TOKEN & COIN DISTRIBUTION

Bounty, AirDrop, Exchanges
20,000,000 PIX/PIIX (14.26%)
Development Team Fund
8,000,000 PIIX (0.05%)
Pre-Sale/Crowdsale
60,000,000 PIX\PIIX (42.78%)

For more information please visit our website to view our Roadmap and to download our Whitepaper. www.pixelme.io
We will be having our Pre-Sale Token Issuance on December 15th 2017 @ 9:00a.m. PST Feb. 8th, 2018 12:00 A.M. PST or unless other stated on our website. We will be posting more information soon pertaining to our Bounty Program and our AirDrop schedule.
Our Development Team is currently accepting applications for the following positions:

⦁   Blockchain Developers
⦁   Product Managers
⦁   Win/Linux/Mac Developers
⦁   Android Developers
⦁   iOS Developers
⦁   Department Leaders :   Security, Marketing, Design, UX Design
⦁   Advisors: Blockchain, Business, Financial, ICO

email all resume and questions to hr@pixelme.io
Visit www.pixelme.io
Discord  https://discord.gg/kDwhpWA
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:01:32 AM

It seems that someone have launched the similar project with this but they use token, not a mineable coin. How did you consider and decide to use coin rather than token?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

I would rather have our own blockchain with an algo protocol that is only PoW minable for CPUs (No ASIC or GPUs if possible) that makes it possible and feasible for mobile device CPUs. That being javascript based cpu mining as there are tons of mining apps now popping up in the app stores. In order for mass adoption, I feel that a crypto currency must be coss-platformed, simple, familar, and enjoyable. PIIX is all of those and only made possible with its DApp, PIXELme, and its own blockchain (for cross-platform). You shall be able to store PIIX on in your mobile wallet within the PIXELme DApp, on your tablet within the PIXELme DApp, and on your desktop within the Pixel Wallet. Not only that but, to make things simple, with the single click of a button on either platform, you can mine for PIIX (because of our own blockchain) to be automatically stored, accessible, and staking in those wallets! Now what social media platform do we find that people haven't lost interest in and are extremely familiar with? Instagram. Social Photo-Sharing is a must for PIXELme and the mass adoption of the Pixel Blockchain and its coin, PIIX. Anonymity also goes hand in hand with decentralization and is another key difference between Instagram and PIXELme, let alone the monetizing reward services our DApp offers. That makes it very enjoyable to consumers of all ages. Who doesn't like money or rather winning free money?!

What is the other token called BTW?

Thanks for asking those questions and I hope I was able to answer them fully for you.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

I forgot the name lol
I see something great in this project, especially the team members. Hopefully, this thread will get more attention from users here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:34:22 PM

I forgot the name lol
I see something great in this project, especially the team members. Hopefully, this thread will get more attention from users here.

Maybe you can do me a huge favor? Since you are a Full Member you have Image posting privilages Smiley
Can you post our one page Infographic up here please?
http://pixelme.io/one_page.png 

I'd appreciate it.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

We have decided to push back our pre-sale. We would like to show our community we mean business first so we will be releasing an alpha version of PIXELme to the Google Play store first! We are hoping for a January release. Does this sound good to you all?
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

Have I the option to be completely anonymous from the time sign up on DApp?

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

Well you could have at least posted some pics for a pic sharing Dapp!! And why do you have a token and a coin for this app. Won't an ERC-20 token be more than enough? Also I can't see any MVP. For a project like this, a MVP is really necessary.

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

It seems an interesting project, however I will wait a few weeks to see how it develops before making a decision. Thanks for the info team.
dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

Photo sharing projet, look like instagram. I think this project will be success, you can earn money only with post picture in PIXELme, great project I see.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:47:51 AM

Well you could have at least posted some pics for a pic sharing Dapp!! And why do you have a token and a coin for this app. Won't an ERC-20 token be more than enough? Also I can't see any MVP. For a project like this, a MVP is really necessary.
Our whitepaper explains the reason for having an erc20 token and a coin. The token is just as a place holder til the blockchain is completed and we use a token for the crowdsale as it uses an ethereum smart contract as you know. It is the safest and proven way to run a successful ICO.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:51:01 AM

Photo sharing projet, look like instagram. I think this project will be success, you can earn money only with post picture in PIXELme, great project I see.
Its like if Instagram and Steemit had a baby = PIXELme!
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:54:36 AM

Have I the option to be completely anonymous from the time sign up on DApp?
Yes, we shall require on sign up: Age, email, and password.
Anything else you fill in your profile will be up to you. There shall also be a ghost mode which is just a fancy way to say privacy mode. It shall give the option to hide everything from the public except your profile picture.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: