CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:08:03 PM

Since Anon136 is not reading this I'll just report here for everyone else.

It was shortly after the Viceroy/buyer started seriously trolling DeathandTaxes/TangibleCryptology's thread that TangibleCryptology received a cease and desist order from the State of Virginia due to a complain letter.

I'm just saying...
Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:08:46 PM

Oldsport.

If Sean doesn't lock this thread, change the Subject and/or get the admins to move this thread to the trashcan you can have it ALL.

This idiot sent me photos of his kids!!??

I'm dancing. Lord someone call social services for those poor children. Viceroy is UNSTABLE. I thought he was 14-17.

Oldsport

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:11:19 PM

Now that is usually a sign of illegal activity and so as required by the Department of Treasury I was intending to file a suspcious activity report on him and the alleged seller he was sending me to.

wow, im trying to think of the right word to describe you but the only thing that comes to mind is dildo. you sir are a dildo. dont bother responding because im ignoring you after i post this.

Dildo would imply he could come within 10 miles of a vagina. No, I believe the words you are looking for is "prison dick". 100% Assy Bullshit.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:13:30 PM

I'm sure that you gentlemen can come to an agreement chivalrously and without further conflict, which only results in headaches and potential loss in earnings.

?

It was shortly after the Viceroy/buyer started seriously trolling DeathandTaxes/TangibleCryptology's thread that TangibleCryptology received a cease and desist order from the State of Virginia due to a complain letter.

I wouldn't be surprised. I have seen this statist threatening people with reporting them for committing for victimless crimes at least a couple of times.

I'm dancing. Lord someone call social services for those poor children. Viceroy is UNSTABLE. I thought he was 14-17.

Wasn't he 44?

Signature space available for rent.
Oldsport

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:15:49 PM

And I'd be glad to share his info with

Death and Taxes and
TradeFortress

and anyone else who may find it of interest.

Who are they and why do they want to know who I am?

Viceroy you're an idiot! This is mentally aggravating.

@Malevolent. I don't know he acts like a hormonal child.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:22:46 PM

He will be 45 in July.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:24:07 PM

And I'd be glad to share his info with

Death and Taxes and
TradeFortress

and anyone else who may find it of interest.

Who are they and why do they want to know who I am?

Viceroy you're an idiot! This is mentally aggravating.

@Malevolent. I don't know he acts like a hormonal child.
I'm 14 and I'm more mature than this.

But, in all seriousness, BCB is legit.  Also, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail.  The only thing BCB would gain by not turning you in is not being harassed by you, so...

Oldsport

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:28:16 PM

He will be 45 in July.

Please post the rest.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:28:45 PM

He will be 45 in July.

Please post the rest.

That will be up to Sean.
Oldsport

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:37:01 PM

Yep, that's me.  I'll be 45 NEXT WEEK WOOT!

Um, why are you sharing my personal information on the internet?  I didn't give you any permission to do that.  I presented my ID when you offered to send me money in the mail for a money laundering situation you were trying to line up. 

Check your PM BCB and if you are smart you will realize why your last post *should* be your last post in this thread.

You took down tangible cryptography you fucking dimwit. POST IT, POST IT, POST IT!

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:39:49 PM

Yep, that's me.  I'll be 45 NEXT WEEK WOOT!

[..] I presented my ID when you offered to send me money in the mail for a money laundering situation you were trying to line up. [...]

UR 45, and offer ur ID to an internet stranger as u try to launder ur monyz?  And u r a MTB?  Huh
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:47:33 PM

And u r a MTB?  Huh

Only since about a week ago. Still learning and stuff.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:17:01 PM

And u r a MTB?  Huh

Heh.  Anyways, BCB hasn't released shit other than his age and first name, if I'm understanding this correctly.  That's practically public information on these forums.

Oldsport

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:21:38 PM

And u r a MTB?  Huh

Heh.  Anyways, BCB hasn't released shit other than his age and first name, if I'm understanding this correctly.  That's practically public information on these forums.

He should release more... I pray Viceroy continues to be his stupid self and provokes BCB.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:26:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 07:38:04 PM by BCB

For the Record: I will not be releasing the photos of his kids.

Except maybe to Colorado Child Protective Services.

Oldsport

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:44:55 PM

For the Record: I will not be releasing the photos of his kids.

Except maybe to Colorado Child Protective Services.

I want to see the female silly enough to mate with him!

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:51:18 PM

Look Sean, lock it up and it all goes away.

john1886

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:10:05 PM

This thread is so retarded. Buyer and Viceroy are the same person. Reporting someone for 'money laundering' is so ridiculous childish. It amazes me how you are able to 'operate' a business with such an immature attitude. Grow up.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 08:15:19 PM

This thread is so retarded. Buyer and Viceroy are the same person. Reporting someone for 'money laundering' is so ridiculous childish. It amazes me how you are able to 'operate' a business with such an immature attitude. Grow up.

I know, right? Roll Eyes Every post just makes you look like more of a shill, you realize, Vicerory/buyer.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:16:55 PM

An admin offered to mediate at my request and this is Sean's response:

Unacceptable.  I probably need to file blackmail charges and I'll probaly be forced to present all this evidence in court.  

I need to know his name or I guess I'll be forced to ask the police to extract that info.  I'd like a copy of his passport, drivers license and pictures of his family because blackmail is serious business and showing a picture of his family to the court *may* make the judge more lenient toward him.  I don't actually want to hurt the moron but he is sure asking me to.  

I intend to speak with my lawyer about this matter when I meet him next which may be tomorrow.  In all seriousness I expect BCB and his mafioso buddies will try to catch up with me before I arrive at councel.

BCB:
Tell your greasy little friends that you guys had better bring a big gun if you're coming for me because we don't play out here in Colorado Springs and my guns are VERY VERY large.  I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen.  After I played semi professional football I joined the service.  I'm 6'4 and I have a team of pitbulls. I'm a legal drug dealer in the pot industry I am an owner in a chain of dispensaries that are all state regulated.  

Not sure what you think you can do but bring it bub, I'm just itching for a fight.  It's been TOO long.....

For the record, I am not threatening any physical harm or violence.  I am just offering to reveal the Identity of buyer/Viceroy to the community if he does not stop his unscrupulous tactics.  Any identity documents I have were giving to me freely by Sean which I will also gladly show by posting the pms.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: