Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 5291 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:19:42 PM

I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen

Laffo, I know that one. Let me see if I can find the original.

EDIT:

There we go.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Love it. Always brings a smile to the face.

Also: This -> http://youtu.be/NsZMbs5PC64
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:22:41 PM

Unacceptable.  I probably need to file blackmail charges and I'll probaly be forced to present all this evidence in court.  

I need to know his name or I guess I'll be forced to ask the police to extract that info.  I'd like a copy of his passport, drivers license and pictures of his family because blackmail is serious business and showing a picture of his family to the court *may* make the judge more lenient toward him.  I don't actually want to hurt the moron but he is sure asking me to.  

I intend to speak with my lawyer about this matter when I meet him next which may be tomorrow.  In all seriousness I expect BCB and his mafioso buddies will try to catch up with me before I arrive at councel.

BCB:
Tell your greasy little friends that you guys had better bring a big gun if you're coming for me because we don't play out here in Colorado Springs and my guns are VERY VERY large.  I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen.  After I played semi professional football I joined the service.  I'm 6'4 and I have a team of pitbulls. I'm a legal drug dealer in the pot industry I am an owner in a chain of dispensaries that are all state regulated.  

Not sure what you think you can do but bring it bub, I'm just itching for a fight.  It's been TOO long.....

BCB, you dun goofed. You're going to get backtraced, and the consequences will never be the same.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 08:24:17 PM

But let's stay focused on the issue at hand.  It appears that BCB received some information from this Buyer character, whoever that might be.  From what I understand BCB deliberately socially engineered a scam whereby he enticed buyer to produce his name and address so that BCB might effect a trade between the two.  Let's also assume that BCB and Buyer are Americans and they are people over 18.  If that is true, and I assume it is based on what I've read, it appears clear to me that BCB is trying to blackmail Buyer based on both of their posts in this thread.  Do you disagree?

* DiamondCardz tries to think of a good response, then goes back and reads the original posts

...oh God, I feel like an idiot.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:24:57 PM

An admin offered to mediate at my request and this is Sean's response:

Unacceptable.  I probably need to file blackmail charges and I'll probaly be forced to present all this evidence in court.  

I need to know his name or I guess I'll be forced to ask the police to extract that info.  I'd like a copy of his passport, drivers license and pictures of his family because blackmail is serious business and showing a picture of his family to the court *may* make the judge more lenient toward him.  I don't actually want to hurt the moron but he is sure asking me to.  

I intend to speak with my lawyer about this matter when I meet him next which may be tomorrow.  In all seriousness I expect BCB and his mafioso buddies will try to catch up with me before I arrive at councel.

BCB:
Tell your greasy little friends that you guys had better bring a big gun if you're coming for me because we don't play out here in Colorado Springs and my guns are VERY VERY large.  I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen.  After I played semi professional football I joined the service.  I'm 6'4 and I have a team of pitbulls. I'm a legal drug dealer in the pot industry I am an owner in a chain of dispensaries that are all state regulated.  

Not sure what you think you can do but bring it bub, I'm just itching for a fight.  It's been TOO long.....

For the record, I am not threatening any physical harm or violence.  I am just offering to reveal the Identity of buyer/Viceroy to the community if he does not stop his unscrupulous tactics.  Any identity documents I have were giving to me freely by Sean which I will also gladly show by posting the pms.
LMAO. Anyone who is truly former military in a role that experiences combat would never say that. I was with 3/9 active duty in the marines for 6 years as a mortarman. I've met more badasses than you could count, and none spoke this way. It's always the pencil pushers or supply bums that talk about how tough they are.

BCB, you are free to borrow any of my munitions to help protect your life against this sociopath.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:29:34 PM

For the record, () I am just offering THREATENING to reveal ...

Fixed it for you blackmailer.

LOL Theres nothing wrong with viceroy OR BCB.
You've must have done something wrong mister to make them angry.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:30:33 PM

BCB, you dun goofed. You're going to get backtraced, and the consequences will never be the same.

One again I BOW TO THE WIZE.

Thank you great sir.

It was a joke. Those were catch phrases from the Jessie Slaughter fiasco (Google it).

Here's a link, if you're lazy: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Jessi_Slaughter

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:54:08 PM

Welp, looks like you just put the last nail in the coffin over you being two different people.  Now you're talking in third person about yourself.

It was third person before he edited his post, by the way.

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:04:05 PM

Pssst!  Send ur monyz & i dont tell wat u do Shocked >>>>>>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174864.msg2594811#msg2594811
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:06:35 PM

BCB, you are free to borrow any of my munitions to help protect your life against this sociopath.

I'm pretty sure that BCB is the criminal in this story gunny, I am clearly the victim.  You probably shouldn't go around speculating what other ex-military might say or write, that kind of ASSUMING can get one in trouble.  Especially when the victim appears to be registered with the Department of Treasury and the blackmailer BCB isn't even registered as an escrow agent which is required in most states in our great country. 

I assume you are not a money launder but if you offer to send me $12,000 through the mail like BCB did I am sure as hell gonna tell the Treasury that I am suspicious of your activity.  Otherwise they take my life away.  I will not be blackmailed by some wanna be gangster.  I'll rip the motherfuckers face off if he steps foot on my property. 

I've asked you to stop trolling me and my threads.  So far you threatened to kill me and to rip my face off.  I have no intention of coming to Colorado Springs.
crumbs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:07:28 PM

This thread is about BCB and the fact that he blackmailed a person.  

Don't worry 'bout buyer, Viceroy -- he's acharghin' his lahzerz!   He's like god-level special forces marine animal!  Sea Cow.
crumbs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:10:38 PM

Still mad because you got banned for trolling, huh crumbcake aka crumbs.

Is there anyone you don't suspect of wronging you in some way?  Soon even buyer's going to start trolling you Cheesy
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:13:57 PM

You continue to miss the point.  

This thread is about BCB and the fact that he blackmailed a person.  

That is the important issue here.  Yours is a red herring, you can't see the forest for the trees.  Even if I were "two different people" that is not against any rule in this forum.  In fact it seems to be encouraged.  What BCB did is illegal in my state and his state and buyers state and every other American state.  BCB is a blackmailer based on his posts in this very thread.  There is no evidence that I have done anything against any rule anywhere.  I am also unware of any allegations against Buyer. 

But BCB, he's a straight blackmailer when he threaten to do something if he didn't get something.

It might not be against the MIGHTY </s> rules, but it's still dishonest.  And, in going with the "bring it to court" mindset, how do you think it would look in front of a judge?

There are two key things that, as an outside observer, I think you might be missing.

The first is that you've harassed BCB as much as he's blackmailed you.  If you just quietly took it to court, I think that BCB would have been 100% in the wrong for the statement that he made.  However, what you're doing now is immature and downright childish.

The other thing that you're missing is the fact that this was one statement.  You're completely obsessing over it.  The right thing to do would be to reply calmly and ask him to not say that again, with the threat of pursuing him legally.  Instead of that, however, you made a sockpuppet and had a fake conversation with him in order to press your case.  This is known as harassment.  At this point, I think you are more at fault than BCB.

What BCB said could be considered blackmail, and I think he shouldn't have said that, but I really think that you handled it completely wrong.

And, let's be honest, that "I'm in the military!" bullshit really sounds like a kid.  I think you're a lot more mature than that, despite this fiasco.

crumbs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:18:20 PM

I've asked you to stop trolling me and my threads.  So far you threatened to kill me and to rip my face off.  I have no intention of coming to Colorado Springs.

I will absolutely kill you if you come anywhere near me or my family you piece of shit blackmailer.  I am deadly serious.  You have pictures of my children and you are threatening blackmail.  I told you to shut the fuck up and you didn't listen.  Instead you chose to blackmail me again.

I will not leave my property to pursue you, though.  You are perfectly safe in whatever little cave you are hiding in from me.  But do not think you are safe from the long arm of the law.  You are an unregistered escrow agent and you are an obvious blackmailer.  The regulators I report to do not take that lightly.  If I were you I would stop posting now your hole is just growing deeper.

Angry Roll Eyes Cheesy Edit: "The regulators I report to do not take that lightly." lolacoster!!1
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:29:48 PM

Just when I thought full retard couldn't get full retardeder. <3 threads like these. Please keep going!
crumbs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:34:19 PM

Just when I thought full retard couldn't get full retardeder. <3 threads like these. Please keep going!

Lrn 2 spel plox, it's retardedader.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:36:38 PM

Lrn 2 spel plox, it's retardedader.

Butt how dose I spelingz?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:46:17 PM

I don't think its blackmail when you are threatening to kill the guy @buyer

its like someone pointing a gun at someone, and then when the victim says, "put the gun down or I'll stab you *as they pull out a knife*" and then the guy with the gun tries to get the victim sued for blackmailing. Legally speaking, extortion laws are actually much more strict than you would believe. First off, there can be no provocation. If you jam someone into a corner, and their only rational decision is to attempt to threaten / extort their way out, it isn't criminal. If you provoke the reaction, ex. you mess with BCB's threads repeatedly, he asks you to stop, you don't, and then he tells you to stop or else, its not extortion, its an ultimatum. Theres a bunch of odd little rules like that, I would advise looking into it yourself, and Viceroy/Buyer, I would say if you decided to take actions legally, as you keep threatening, I believe BCB would have a fairly solid counter-suit.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I've done some independent study about some law topics (mostly to impress a girl's father who was a lawyer) and I found a neat article about what is and isn't blackmail. I'll see if I can find it. Anyway, regardless of all of this, Viceroy, please stop with the frivolous threads. I know I know, if they annoy me, I don't have to read them, but your topics are like a car wreck involving a school bus and an oil transportation truck, you just can't look away.

*sits back, watches, and cringes*

edit* forgot to mention, this is U.S law, if the two of your are off somewhere else, disregard my input
Loozik

Activity: 378

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:47:53 PM

And I'd be glad to share his info with

Death and Taxes and
TradeFortress

and anyone else who may find it of interest.

I find it of interest to me.

I promised Viceroy BTC 100 if he proves ''states'' and / or ''citizens'' exist. He said he would prove it with his ID or a passport. So far he did not submit any evidence to me. So I did not pay him. Viceroy accused me of being a scammer here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241369.0;all

Maybe you could be generous and send me a copy of his ID / passport, and then I will pay him BTC 100, if in fact his ID proves his claim.

He will be 45 in July.

Geeeee, he behaves like a child.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:55:01 PM

Funny shit. Only in murica!
ph111

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

Unbelievable i think you should use pgp or bitmessage to air your frustration on each other, this is not the playground but never the less keep going its better than the shit on t.v !!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: