Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 5296 times)
threeip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 12:46:15 AM

I think this Viceroy guy is an extreme case of masochism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defeating_personality_disorder

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ GPG:2AFD99BB ಠ_ಠ mon
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:48:19 AM

He is a self-hating Bitcoiner  Cheesy
Shrugged

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:51:56 AM

BCB is trustworthy and honest.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:16:50 AM

Nope, he's trustworthy and honest.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:22:03 AM

Says the guy who *may* run an illegal bank and *may* be associated with a gang of *suspected* money launderers.
You *may* be a criminal drug dealer who *may* run the Silk road.

Roll Eyes
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:23:06 AM

BCB is trustworthy and honest.

Posted by a sock puppet.  BCB is a blackmailer, read the thread.
Actually, Shrugged isn't a sockpuppet.  Unlike *some* people, he doesn't resort to that immaturity.  See http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=shrugged.

Nova!

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:43:15 AM

I can't believe I'm seeing this.

Viceroy - BCB is not a scammer, nor a blackmailer.  I've had dealings with him in the past and he's always been good to me and my alts.  I doubt when it comes down to it anyone cares if you have half the board as your alts.

BCB - Viceroy is acting like an idiot here, but so are you.  Doesn't matter who or what, but if you post private information such as a his personal information it's going to cost you cred.  That cred will cost you legit business.  I sure as hell wouldn't want my passport shown to the entire world.

I wouldn't call either of you my close personal friends.  I'll admit I've had more dealings with Viceroy than I have with BCB, but both are good honest business folk.
Not sure what's gone on to cause you guys to come out like this, but you're bickering like an old married couple.

Viceroy - It's irrelevant to everyone here if BCB is running an illegal bank.  Unless you have suffered some sort of loss at his hands ala pirateat40, you have no standing.  It's also not the topic of this thread.

Let's put this to rest.  Can you guys shake hands and walk away from this before it actually does bring the wrong kinds of attention here?  All of us have dirty laundry somewhere, none of us want it aired and frankly none of us want to see yours.

Everyone take a break.  Let cooler heads prevail and shut this thread before it turns into more of a pissing match and dick measuring competition than it already is.

As my Columbian friend once told me.  "It doesn't matter who you were, or who you think you are now.  What matters is that we are all legitimate businessmen now."

Donate @ 1LE4D5ERPZ4tumNoYe5GMeB5p9CZ1xKb4V
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: