Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign applications  (Read 355 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

Hi! Im new to signature campaigns. And Im applying in some campaigns out there. I just already post my information for application. My question is how can you know if you are already accepted?? Do they usually PM you or just reply on your post? I just want to familiarize things on this forum. Thanks.
robinsonnde

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Hi! Im new to signature campaigns. And Im applying in some campaigns out there. I just already post my information for application. My question is how can you know if you are already accepted?? Do they usually PM you or just reply on your post? I just want to familiarize things on this forum. Thanks.
The manager of that campaign will made a post about who was accepted by them or you could take a look at their participant spreadsheet and looking for your name .
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

usually there is google spreadsheet where manger in charge for particular signature campaign is posting who is accepted, who is not accepted
also he renew status of posted posts and received stakes if any
so you have to check with manager in charge for campaign
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

I'll add to the previous answers that you need to check if you are not in any blacklist, if you spam or you have inconsistent posts or even worst doing copy pasts will earn you an entry to a blacklist or even worst a ban from the forums.

So to resume You should not forget that this a forum first of all so you need to contribute help others, participate to topics you are interested in, avoid spam threads, once you have a propre rank you can participate in a campaign the campaign manager will always post who's in the campaign and who was declined being it directly as a comment or in a google spreadsheet. if you meet all the criteria there is no reason to be declined. Good luck to you.
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

I'll add to the previous answers that you need to check if you are not in any blacklist, if you spam or you have inconsistent posts or even worst doing copy pasts will earn you an entry to a blacklist or even worst a ban from the forums.

So to resume You should not forget that this a forum first of all so you need to contribute help others, participate to topics you are interested in, avoid spam threads, once you have a propre rank you can participate in a campaign the campaign manager will always post who's in the campaign and who was declined being it directly as a comment or in a google spreadsheet. if you meet all the criteria there is no reason to be declined. Good luck to you.
Hi kuromen, could you please tell me there's some technical issue with "unnamed" signature campaign. They were not able to provide as commited. It may be a technical issue too. I'm mentioning the coin name as unnamed.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

You need to check thread of signature campaign. Once you are accepted, signature campaign manager usually replies to applicant post. For sone campaigns, you need to open spreadsheet given by campaign manager. If you are accepted, you will see your username on spreadsheet. So far i didn't saw that campaign managers inform users via PM, did they accepted or no.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:50 PM

Hi kuromen, could you please tell me there's some technical issue with "unnamed" signature campaign. They were not able to provide as commited. It may be a technical issue too. I'm mentioning the coin name as unnamed.

Can you please specify what do you mean by technical issue ? I can't find any altcoin called Unnamed can you please post a link to an ANN or something.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

As i know from the others, you can check everything in spreadsheet. What date do you apply how many stake do you get.
How many people are join and their stakes too. All is in spreadsheet.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:34:15 PM

And this is how it all begins, a newbie account that has been just ranked upto Jr Member, he is now applying to signature campaigns and maybe he is going to get rejected by all the managers in here because he has post with no more than 1 line each one.

This is sad, but this is really happening, because tons of newbie accounts are being farmed at the moment because of this kind of people who are only trying to milkout all those campaigns as much as they can.

And i dont even want to talk about those shitty people who have tons of accounts in order to cheat all the campaigns, this is very sad, but everybody is sick for earning a few bucks a week.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:14 PM

Hey,

I just saw some newby signature campaign offer at this forum..

Is this some kind of cheat or I just understood something wrong?

I thought signature campaigns are available only for +jr. activity level

Tnx.
Woii !!

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Syirik tanda tak mampu, ingat azab !

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

if there any spreadsheet, you can check your name there just click ctrl + f then type your name if you see your name congrats you can start posting on forums and get paid latter,
don't forget to read the rules posting on this forum too.

skiran

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:18:36 AM

Can someone provide a link for step by step procedure for apply signature campaign? Thanks in Advance.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:31:33 AM

Usually the bounty manager will not inform you by message or any kind of communication. You have to check the google spreadsheet occasionally to see if you have it approved. Or most signature campaign accept anyone automatically and your name on the list after application.
ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:34:16 AM

hi everybody,
i am a newbe here it's my 7th day here i think, i just want to know when will u be a jr member?
someone told me before that i have to get more activity points and to keep logging in everyday i think, but i don't know how many activity points should i get and how many days required to be a jr member?
sorry for asking the same question many times but i just want the perfect question.
thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: