Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHSCOIN ICO  (Read 237 times)
RothsCoin(RSC) (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

ROTHSCOIN ICO:

From November 21st, the system is open for investors to register account. The ICO officially starts on December 10th. Investors in the ICO are provided with 2 ways to purchase Rothscoin:
Buy normal: with this option, after registering an account, the investor is eligible for only one purchase with a minimum of 10 RSC and a maximum of 200 RSC.

Buy market: with this option, investors have to compete with one another to get the preferential price. Rothscoin will be sold in block, each block contains 400,000 RSC. When the RSC limit of a block is met, the selling system will be close for 8 hours. After 8 hours, the system will be open to sell the next block. This procedure is repeated until 8 million RSC for the ICO are sold out, then the ICO ends. The maximum purchase amount is 20,000 RSC/account.

This is the overview of Rothscoin. For more information about Rothscoin, please refer to the Whitepaper. Thank you.
Website link: http://rothscoin.io/
#Rothscoin
#RSC
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

ROTHSCOIN ICO:

From November 21st, the system is open for investors to register account. The ICO officially starts on December 10th. Investors in the ICO are provided with 2 ways to purchase Rothscoin:
Buy normal: with this option, after registering an account, the investor is eligible for only one purchase with a minimum of 10 RSC and a maximum of 200 RSC.

Buy market: with this option, investors have to compete with one another to get the preferential price. Rothscoin will be sold in block, each block contains 400,000 RSC. When the RSC limit of a block is met, the selling system will be close for 8 hours. After 8 hours, the system will be open to sell the next block. This procedure is repeated until 8 million RSC for the ICO are sold out, then the ICO ends. The maximum purchase amount is 20,000 RSC/account.

This is the overview of Rothscoin. For more information about Rothscoin, please refer to the Whitepaper. Thank you.
Website link: http://rothscoin.io/
#Rothscoin
#RSC

On your site: >''RSC Sale'' >''Buy normal'' >''minimum purchase 200RSC'' <should be maximum according to your post.

jackhut

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

hi
i can not enter website
i want ask you . how is i can enter website,
i come from vietnam
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print