Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eCurrency (ECR)!!! Mercury global !!!  (Read 159 times)
Sergey82 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:02 AM

Hello!
I want to present an international project, which I have been in since 2014, and which changed my life !!! I represent on this forum in connection with the introduction of our own crypto currency eCurrency (ECR) in our community. At the moment passes ICO !!! link: https://ect.money/
To date, our international community has used only fiat money.

In my opinion, this is a ready-made operating model of the "future" economy!

Mercury is a worldwide community of people, founded in January 2013 and built on the principles of mutual trust and teamwork to realize the goals of each participant. Today, the number of members of the Community is about 500,000 people from more than 50 countries. Within the community, a number of projects have been developed and are successfully developing to fully satisfy the entire range of human needs, as well as to create a new type of relationship between people based on collective harmony.

INTERNAL CURRENCY
Starting from January 2015, the Mercury Community creates an internal economic system and its own electronic currency - Electronic Currency (EC), or in abbreviated form in Russian EC.

During these 3 years, the EC has been successfully used by the members of the Community to multiply their funds, finance innovative start-ups within the Community, and to acquire all necessary goods and services on the domestic market by the participants.

CRYPTO CURRENCY
Taking into account the current world trend for the creation and implementation of crypto-currencies, in particular the positive experience of Bitcoin and Ethereum, in August 2016 the Coordinating Council of the Mercury Community decided to turn the internal currency of the EC into a full-fledged crypto currency, thereby opening access to it (and therefore to all resources and projects of the Community) of all market participants are crypto-currency on a global scale.

In addition, the created crypto currency can be used to earn money on the exchange and purchase goods and services, it will form the basis for the creation of a global online banking block of Global Bank.

KEY FACTORS OF SUCCESS
Uniqueness
The world's only block-project initiated not just by a company or a team of enthusiasts, but by the international community. The
scale of
half a million ICO participants at the start is a ready-made market that will provide an increased demand for the Crypto-currency, and thus a significant increase in its rate.
Reliability
Thoroughly thought out road map and development plan, developed on the basis of practical experience of creating the internal economy of the Community.
Conceptuality
eCurrency (ECR) is an important component of the global concept of building a new type of relationship between people based on collective harmony.

USE OF TOKENS

The main role of EC-tokens (ECT) is crypto-fuel for mining its own crypto currency eCurrency (ECR).
IMPORTANT! The speed of mining will depend on several parameters: the

total number of EC-tokens for the participant;
hash rate of the miner;
volume of the load of the EC-token by the EC.
The more the hash rate of the miner and the more it is loaded with EC-tokens, the faster the crypto currency will go.

Use eCurrency (ECR)

• earnings on international exchanges crypto-currency
• invest in Community projects Mercury
• purchase and sale of goods and services in the social aggregator Bokobok
• acquisition of shares and shares in the Community business projects
• payment for car leasing from Z Finance in Ukraine, Russia and EU countries
• payment for hotels and restaurants in the international partner network of the tourist concern RestGroup (RG )
• purchase of real estate in Z Finance company
• participation in the campaign to attract investments for the creation of Global Bank, a worldwide online bank built on blockbuster technology

My referral link:  https://mercury.gl? ref = Hu272
Mail: chernichenko_serg@mail.ru
Mob. phone: +380978264716
Cepгeй
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: