Print  
Author Topic: BTC/EUR  (Read 168 times)
GrandBcn (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
⇾ BTC/EUR
November 23, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

Bitfinex wrote in a twitter " We are pleased to announce trading is now live on our first pair, BTC/EUR. It will have an introductory fee discount of 15%."
And this is against the background of the fall of the Tether. What do you think of it? Clarity in the affairs of Tether is still not there. I do not like it, to be honest.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

I was never interested in the course of the Tether. I saw it as Tether = Dollar. They had an audit this summer. And the results were positive. Probably this is the right decision to replace Tether for the Euro for a while. I think the problem will be solved soon. But it's convenient for me to buy for the Euro. Thank you for the news.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Bitfinex, the world's largest trading volume, (at the time,more than $ 353,397,000 were traded on the BTC / USD pair in the last 24h), is seeking new markets and introduced yesterday, within the trade platform the BTC / Euro pair, possibly announcing a brokerage entry into the European market, noting that dollar deposits are still suspended within the platform (only Tether deposits - USDT - involved in recent controversies).

The announcement by Bitfinex, which recently abandoned the US market, claiming that the proposed regulations would be "too" and detrimental to the crypto-coins business, could lead the European market to new heights, given that today, the two largest exchanges working with the euro are Kraken and Bitstamp, however, although the euro is the second fiat currency with the highest trading volume.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: