Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about ICO lending?  (Read 138 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

Hello guys,

I hear some of my friend that ICO lending is new trend in crypto. They said trade and hold are obsolete, they said about it all day. What do you think about this?
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

When questioned Microsoft and APPLE is a liar company a lot of people, now? Regret it?
If you have been holding the shares of these tech companies that year, I think we should make a fortune too.
Although there are countless scams in the ICO project, there is no question that you have to pick the best ICO and altcoin for sure.
JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:47 AM

I'm not really understanding what you mean by 'ICO lending'. Do you mean purchasing ICO tokens?
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

This concept has been very old in terms of banking sector. But in crypto world, its very tough to get the tokens lended and traded. We do not know where the crypto world prices are gonna fluctuate and its very tricky.Nothing is certain here, anything can happen.I have seen that in case of BTC price rise, i never expected that its gonna touch the price where it is today. As usual , i say be very choosy in picking the ICo's and make your fortune.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: