Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 4-module Batch 3 Avalon Pre-order (x-post from Auctions)  (Read 576 times)
Ozymandias (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:15:22 PM

Auction is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244875

Summary of terms:
What is being sold: 4-module Avalon Batch 3 w/o PSU pre-order Order # 88xx paid for on March 26th
When it is expected to be shipped: Within 2 business days of my receiving it.
How will it be shipped: Buyer must request shipping company/method and pay the cost of shipping + (optional) insurance
Escrow: Don't leave home without it. If I get this thing sold then I will contact John K. or an alternate trusted escrow and I'll even pay the escrow fee because I'm just such a swell fella
How long will the auction last: 5 days from the time stamp of the post in the Auction sub-forum

The starting bid will be 120btc with a BIN of 155btc.

Happy bidding and may your Avalon arrive quickly and hash as fast as cheetah  Grin
Ozymandias (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:26:44 PM

Bump 1/4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: