Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique Brand New Lending Platform “Bitcoin Growth Bot” with “Nucleus” Token  (Read 261 times)
mountrock (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

G’day guys,

I have observed the development of Lending platforms in the crypto world, I would say it is kind of booming right now. First Bitconnect that was rather strange to begin with but now it has been listed among top 20 in the crypto market cap.

I am still new to crypto world. I began to buy a few altcoins and a little BTC April this year and I have been trying to learn as much as I can about the cryptocurrencies. Bitconnect was so controversial that I kept asking people around about their opinion whether I should join it. Most people said no to that one. I ended up joining Steemit where I could learn more and more about cryptos and socialize and do blogging at the same time.
Now we can see a whole bunch of lending platforms with so many different features to choose from. I have been trying to see where I am fit. It seems like most Lending platforms are not as transparent as I wish. I have invested little so far.

Today I saw a video about a new Lending Platform, The CEO was interviewed by a Utube Channel, I watched the video till the end. I think it is kind of new that a CEO would be so transparent and showed himself real and reachable. He even posted job openings for his company. I would say, that was neat and I would want to see if the CEO will do what he had promised.
Here is the link to the Utube Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4XF5QlioE
Note: I am not trying to scam this Site, for you guys that want to check the platform feel free to visit. Here is the link:
https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/#_register?mwr=5946-79e8f396

I am not a financial advisor, I am new to crypto as well. This is only for educational purpose. Please don’t invest if you don’t feel like doing so. I would appreciate constructive comments and please give your opinion about the platform whether we should join to invest or not.

Many thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

I would definitely invest on this company. This is the first time that the CEO was present and very transparent. . most specially on the trading bot.
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:01:17 AM

G’day guys,

I have observed the development of Lending platforms in the crypto world, I would say it is kind of booming right now. First Bitconnect that was rather strange to begin with but now it has been listed among top 20 in the crypto market cap.

I am still new to crypto world. I began to buy a few altcoins and a little BTC April this year and I have been trying to learn as much as I can about the cryptocurrencies. Bitconnect was so controversial that I kept asking people around about their opinion whether I should join it. Most people said no to that one. I ended up joining Steemit where I could learn more and more about cryptos and socialize and do blogging at the same time.
Now we can see a whole bunch of lending platforms with so many different features to choose from. I have been trying to see where I am fit. It seems like most Lending platforms are not as transparent as I wish. I have invested little so far.

Today I saw a video about a new Lending Platform, The CEO was interviewed by a Utube Channel, I watched the video till the end. I think it is kind of new that a CEO would be so transparent and showed himself real and reachable. He even posted job openings for his company. I would say, that was neat and I would want to see if the CEO will do what he had promised.
Here is the link to the Utube Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4XF5QlioE
Note: I am not trying to scam this Site, for you guys that want to check the platform feel free to visit. Here is the link:
https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/#_register?mwr=5946-79e8f396

I am not a financial advisor, I am new to crypto as well. This is only for educational purpose. Please don’t invest if you don’t feel like doing so. I would appreciate constructive comments and please give your opinion about the platform whether we should join to invest or not.

Many thanks

The link to the video you provided is not available. Can you provide another link?

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

Well, you have tried your best putting this together but from an unknown projector or Developer you watched through Video. So many things could be confusing you know? I would rather suggest you keenly verify from their websites or ensure you get to know the Inventors through personal contact and inquire through media. Please trade with caution, and be wise. However, let's hear other member's view.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: