Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-11-23] Investing in Bitcoin: Long-Term or Bubble? Surveys Find out What Tr  (Read 4189 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:40:46 PM

Investing in Bitcoin: Long-Term or Bubble? Surveys Find out What Traditional Traders and Cryptoinvestors Think

Over the past several months cryptomedia has been talking about public’s perception of cryptocurrency. Some freshly released surveys put the spotlight on what people on both sides of blockchain border think - traditional trading community representatives and those who have already invested in cryptocurrency.

Triad Securities, a broker agency founded in 1976, conducted a survey, which embodied a voice of a quite important group regarding digital currency - institutional traders.

The survey covers the period from 6th to 13th of November. 317 traders answered ten questions that made us think of what future actually lies ahead of cryptocurrencies.

When asked whether they had ever bought Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, 31% said no, never, with a little more than 36% considering doing that. Around half of it - 15% - have been involved in cryptotrading in the last 6 months, while 16% have been dealing with Bitcoin even longer than that. 1,5% of respondents confessed of being totally unfamiliar with Bitcoin.

Full article: https://coinidol.com/surveys-find-what-traditional-traders-and-cryptoinvestors-think/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

Such surveys should be taken on a regular interval inorder to get know where digital currencies stand in the eyes of people . The survey was conducted among the traditional traders and crypto investors is actually a good selection of people for the survey . They know the most about market better than anybody . Last time , such survey was conducted there was a high percentage of people qho had no idea about Bitcoin . This is a good achievement for bitcoin that many of them are now doing some dealing with bitcoin . This actually depends on the country in which such survey is taking place .
There is still a long way for bitcoin to go . Next time , the dealers with bitcoin's percentage will definitely increase.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

I don't understand why the survey was carried out among the traders of securities. I understand that they sell the shares. Stock exchange is another area of specialization. You ask the traders in the currency markets. I'm sure there will be a completely different statistic. Ask the vet how many people he cured.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:39:46 PM

Survey articles, they seem to be popping up like never before.... I have never taken surveys too seriously, and won't do so in this case. Opinions and thoughts differ based on how this market performs, so what these survey results are today, may not at all apply to how things will be in the time after that. As mentioned by an poster above, they should be taken periodically in order to get at least some worthwhile data in return. I am fairly sure that after a good while, we'll not hear anything from this again, because that's how it usually goes. Everything related to surveys should be taken with a grain of salt.
Guardian.P

Activity: 609
Merit: 255

Pandora's Tokens Bounties

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:33:31 AM

representatives of traditional trading communities - it's only a matter of time, many of such communities have already invested in crypto currency. Some even teach this in their blogs or canals on YouTube. I understand that many do not want because of their work or publicity .... They hide it and have every right to it. I lead to the fact that such surveys can not be 100% true, then did they need  them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: