Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to start Day to Day trading  (Read 211 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:16 PM

Hi Experts,

i want to start Day to Day trading.. Can you please suggest me what all the best practices i need to follow to be in safe side with good profit.

like\1-->how to choose a coin
2-->when to buy/sale
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

That is the best ambition I have ever heard in the forum. Day to day trading will allow yourself to be a good trader even if you fail sometimes. Go ahead and good luck.
Bitcoin and Altcoin trading is the most complicated as being a trader but will give you a lot of profit if you're skilled enough.

2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:47 PM

Buy low, sell high.
If everyone knew what to buy before it rockets up everyone here would be millionaires.
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

Yes buy low, sell high, and join few discord channel that will help you to find signals.

pump group mostly.

https://discord.gg/dHcwD4w

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

OK. You have a desire to buy altcoins. It's good. What do you want to hear here? Buy when the price is low and sell, when high? How to choose a coin if no one can predict the future?
There are market forecasts that cost money. There, experienced people build graphics, listen to the trader information. But even they are mistaken in 10-20%.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

If you are a beginner and starting to trade. You first need to learn the mechanics. You must make several transactions per day but generally at a minimum. 5$ bet.
This you need to learn when to enter a position. To analyze the glass. Volumes. To account for background. In the crypt of very important news they play a key role in the rise or fall. Read books watch videos on YUTUBe.
In the crypt is a very important intuition, the market is young and they lkgko control is not always the technical analysis works.
In General, try to at least learn and all you get

High risk high payoff
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

However, before you randomly select and observe digital currency charts, I advise you to at least do some research to avoid the 'blind' when trading.

gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

Maybe you can follow the signal from a group or trading channel. And I'm sure this will be promising, but with great risk. In essence, use every thing you have with as much as possible. And last not to be greedy.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

The little tips for me if you want to trade :

1. Choose a coin who have a big volume on each transaction every 24 hours. You can see that on coinmarketcap , on exchanger like poloniex or bittrex.

2. Build your mindset.  you dont care if that coin you choose are going down. So you can do it enjoy and made a good habit for control your emotion.

3. Learn about indicator. For newbie I recommend you to use Exponential moving average and MACD to analyze the market trend.

That all my tips. If anyone who want to add any opinion im very exicted. Thanks

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

this is a hard decide!
i suggest u start with small mount to trade

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

The best way to not lose money is to not day trade. Most day traders lose money, it's a fact. You can't time the market at such small amounts of time period. You are better off buying the dips and holding long term. If you did that with Bitcoin you wouldn't be worrying about daytrading shitcoins with low volume which could lead you to holding a bag for ages, if not forever.
Mu7enR0shi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:35 PM

I am also pretty new to trading. But I decided to give a shot with Daytrading altcoins.
As soon as you get some basic knowledge, how to read charts and find some easy entry points,
the most important thing is to actually trade. Dont worry about small amounts, just go trade , fail, win and learn.
There is no easy way to get rich, keep that in mind.
It always involves a lot of work. And by this i mean A LOT, more than you working right know.
kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:02:56 PM

Hi Experts,

i want to start Day to Day trading.. Can you please suggest me what all the best practices i need to follow to be in safe side with good profit.

2-->when to buy/sale

Long term is the answer. I wouldn't recommending people I know to day trade.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

Hi Experts,

2-->when to buy/sale

If you are going to start day trading Bitcoin then the first rule to follow is patience if you have bought coin in high price then if the market is falling dont worry and just keep your position in control and wait because your price will surely come, and if you are doing split trading then on each fall just buy more and as soon as the price start to jump start to sell so that your buying price goes low and you make profit soon.

In altcoin you have to follow so many rules like first know about the coin and its market position, how much volume of trading is going in that coin. And check that whether it gone high and now correcting then you have to wait and buy it. So their are so many steps to follow and in trading in starting you can make loss also but you should learn what are the mistakes you have done that you made loss and follow it so that you dont make next time same mistake.
ambushiv

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

I would like to share with you some of my experience with trading.

First of all, I believe in crypto but I am kind of a pussy when it comes to trading. I've invested over 1k$ in BTC and I got a good profit so far (not enough compared to some altcoins).

I've tried to buy LISK on 19-21 november hoping that I would do another 20-30% and raise my portofolio a bit. However I had a feeling that LISK is going to go down after the conference since it was pumped like hell and I've stood away from it. Now it is down from 130k SAT to 100k SAT.

That being said I wanted to be a day to day trader too but, you see, you never know with crypto which whale is going to pump a coin and then dump it (some decide to keep it).

The only simple and straightforward advice everyone can give you is: buy low, sell high. Truth it, you never know when it is "low" and when it is "high" as a beginner (I don't know either).

What I do is hold, either BTC or some other altcoin and I suggest you do the same if you don't want to depend on the whales. Good luck with your journey!
ramilvale

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

Day trading is not recommended specially on newbie. Unless u have lot of btc that can pump the price when u buy. U cant beat a bot. They are auto buy and sell.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

Who can buy high and sell low? Remember, I am scared when others are greedy, when others are scared I am greedy.
prettychristylopez

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:22:42 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 02:37:57 PM by prettychristylopez

Hi Experts,

2-->when to buy/sale
invest in some altcoins little by little and invest also in btc.Altcoins might be not good if you want a fast profit because it's take time like a month's to get grow and base on my real experience for holding eth the value is still in it's current price since few month's and ltc is grow only a little and last for holding bitcoin is the best because it's grow 2x since july this year,these three coins are safe you need only to wait
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

Hi Experts,

2-->when to buy/sale

You look and search for the coins on the historical minimum and the growth prospects for volatility. A lot of money just do not vbuhivay, do not chase super profits. Limit your losses stop-loss.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: