Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is POLYNETWORK (POLYAI) a scam?  (Read 245 times)
perrysaico (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

What do you think of POLYAI, is it a scam?
They put our money into autolending which is really really strange.
I am not sure if those funds will ever be given back to the owners.
What do you think?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:20 AM

I had great belief in PolyNetwork at the start and was one of the early investors.  I purchased around 770+ tokens and now I cannot login to my account.

I went through the lending.polynetwork.org link and couldn't get in to my account so I thought I'd create a new one with the same details as last time hoping I'd see it there.  Got in but there's no tokens there still.  I've sent multiple email requests and they just kept sending me a generic reply which didn't make sense.

My username on their account was as an example "word1+generic word".  I since realised that everytime I entered my username on support ticket (it deleted the word "generic word") on it so whoever was on support just sent me a reply that didn't make sense.

I've used variations and managed to get my correct username on the support ticket adding characters and dots in between my username just so I can tell them that is my username and I need my tokens back.

At this point, I am yet to hear any reply from them.  Looks like the admin have taken hostage of a lot of people's tokens and took mine... and are now dumping it on the exchange to pocket for themselves, leaving the current investors who are currently on forced lending, to pocket the scraps.

It also looks like the front face CEO is a puppet and someone else is pulling his strings.  If anyone can find out who the actual CEO is and where he lives, share that info here.

What do you think of POLYAI, is it a scam?
They put our money into autolending which is really really strange.
I am not sure if those funds will ever be given back to the owners.
What do you think?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: