Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[ANN][ICO]🚀LoyalCoin🚀: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy 📣  (Read 3297 times)
carterperegrine

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

Waiting for the further updates LOYALCOIN. How can I add this coin to my Etherum Wallet? The creators of the project, Thank you!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PancongStreet

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Waiting for the further updates LOYALCOIN. How can I add this coin to my Etherum Wallet? The creators of the project, Thank you!!!

I think this base on nem blockchain, so if you buy this coin you need to download nem wallet. And you can see your coin

OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

#LoyalCoin will revolutionize customer loyalty program by earning more while you spend.

https://web.facebook.com/LYLcoin/photos/a.810902792411496.1073741831.797111933790582/834640753371033/?type=3&theater
And this fact can not but rejoice! A wonderful project! Very interesting idea! And I want to single out a team that already has experience and an opportunity for success
Dedewahyu (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

Here's a simple guide on how to buy #LoyalCoin using XEM:

https://youtu.be/oDLfY_x6MHk

Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

LoyalCoin x VentureCapital Holdings

Weeks after we launched our token generation event (TGE) and days after we entered into a tie-up with North American loyalty expert Snipp, LoyalCoin is proud to announce our new alliance with VentureCapital Holdings, a venture capital firm based in the Philippines but with a wide-reaching portfolio across Asia. More details below.

LoyalCoin Partners With VentureCapital Holdings
Blockchain Customer Loyalty Innovator And Forward-Looking Venture Capital Firm To Enhance Each Other’s Businesses and Advisory Boards

https://medium.com/loyalcoin/loyalcoin-x-venturecapital-holdings-361ce8ef81dc
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

Since this ICO has been following me with ads on my social media account, i am going to give you a loyal opinion about the project. First of all the blockchain tech they're going to use is great. XEM for me is better than other blockchain tech out there. But the idea behind loyalcoin is almost as usual like the others i've seen but why blockchain? I don't see any value at all with the Loyalcoin's coin specification besides using it to their merchant. Sorry but i don't see anything great about this besides asking for money with a big minimum amount.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

After I read the whitepaper and roadmap I'm sure that Loyalcoin is a promising project and will make us earn big profits, I will keep abreast of the progress of this project.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

Hey Everyone! Great news! We just hit our soft cap and will be doing an internal audit as best practice before we continue shortly with new registrations. We will be updating the website in a few days to better reflect what LoyalCoin is all about and to be able to share updates with all of our Loyalists. Again, thank you for your continued support and patronage.

For more info visit us: https://loyalcoin.io

29 days to go! don't miss out the chance.

Arabictranslators

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

nice project! can do arabic translations if needed.
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Loyal coin was featured again in Japan.

https://news.infoseek.co.jp/article/atpress_146833/

We have 23 days to go before the the ICO end.

Buy or not this will be one of the successful ICO of this year!

studmonster

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

Hello,

I have a major concern about loyal coin. I went on your app store and checked most of your app reviews. They are all mostly less than 3 stars. I do not see high star ratings. This concerns me about lack of development for applications, or perhaps poor quality, or little to no updates. I would love some clarification Smiley
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Hello,

I have a major concern about loyal coin. I went on your app store and checked most of your app reviews. They are all mostly less than 3 stars. I do not see high star ratings. This concerns me about lack of development for applications, or perhaps poor quality, or little to no updates. I would love some clarification Smiley

Don't just base in result of ICO or ICO ratings. look at their roadmap and developers are doing good as well. Behind loyal coin they have the best adviser and investors and i promise you that this coin will be huge they have existing project and however loyalcoin apps will release this year and it will be use by consumers.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

Wanted to use ETH to get your LYL? Here's a guide for you Smiley

https://youtu.be/2z0yDwGhSEA

Hurry up the token sale is live and you can buy more Loyalcoin! We have 16 days to go before the token ends.

mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

woow very interesting, loyalcoin success on presale. congratulation team, but you must do more hard work for selling more coin.
any bounty?
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

LoyalCoin x VentureCapital Holdings

Weeks after we launched our token generation event (TGE) and days after we entered into a tie-up with North American loyalty expert Snipp, LoyalCoin is proud to announce our new alliance with VentureCapital Holdings, a venture capital firm based in the Philippines but with a wide-reaching portfolio across Asia. More details below.

LoyalCoin Partners With VentureCapital Holdings
Blockchain Customer Loyalty Innovator And Forward-Looking Venture Capital Firm To Enhance Each Other’s Businesses and Advisory Boards

https://medium.com/loyalcoin/loyalcoin-x-venturecapital-holdings-361ce8ef81dc
I would very much like this union to lead to a strong relationship and bring the project new opportunities! I think that this is quite possible
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

woow very interesting, loyalcoin success on presale. congratulation team, but you must do more hard work for selling more coin.
any bounty?
Yes, the team should collect all its forces and direct them to the activities of the company's ICO and then we will see even more impressive results!
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

any bounty?
Yes, the team should collect all its forces and direct them to the activities of the company's ICO and then we will see even more impressive results!

We have bounty here and almost done marketing strategy are doing good as well.If you bought Loyalcoin.. Just want you guys to know that LYL purchased will reflect on your dashboard within 12-24 hours. For technical concerns, please email us along with the transaction ID.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

LoyalCoin will be distributed within a week after TGE ends on Feb. 10, 2018. https://loyalcoin.io We have 15 days to go before TokenSale Ends.

TOTAL RAISED FROM 8875 backers.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

LOCAL FINANCIAL technology firm Appsolutely is entering the Japanese market to boost the regional adoption of its proprietary digital currency in its bid to become a global company.

In a statement, the company announced that it is opening an office in Tokyo before the end of the month, with an expansion in Osaka also in the pipeline.

The company has already established LoyalCoin’s presence in the United States and Thailand.

“Appsolutely sees Japan as an important market for LoyalCoin and its loyalty solution LoyalPlatform due to the country’s high-level acceptance and enthusiasm for blockchain and digital currencies,” the company said.

The Japanese government has led efforts to make these new technologies acceptable after pioneering the legalization of smart contracts, blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Appsolutely is behind the blockchain-backed “loyalty economy,” allowing consumers to use a single currency to redeem, exchange and purchase products and services across partner brands. Its suite of offerings also include LoyalWallet apart from LoyalCoin and LoyalPlatform.

Appsolutely tapped Koji Kawato as its country head, having helped the company develop its marketing strategy and media outreach program across multiple countries. He also serves as an advisory board member and will remain in the role while leading the foray into Japan.

Following his experience at Fujitsu Philippines, Inc., he headed Nexus R Asia, Inc., a promotion company for the Filipino and Japanese market. He currently manages a group of shareholders interested in blockchain solutions as head of P&P Global, Inc. and has been planning blockchain-related events. — Krista Angela M. Montealegre

http://bworldonline.com/phl-fintech-firm-open-office-tokyo/

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

What is most important to you as a loyalty reward: 1- universal use 2-cashback value 3-great discounts #LoyalCoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: