Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[ANN][ICO]🚀LoyalCoin🚀: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy 📣  (Read 3297 times)
StuFF981

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:38 AM

What minimal entry-sum for Pre-Sale?Also, why have you chosen NEM Blockchain for this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

success project i like it, so this token will be best token price on this year?
i will wait for it  Smiley
theredhat

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Yes the project is a success, cant wait to see it on exchange, what could be the value of 1 LYL. Smiley
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Yes the project is a success, cant wait to see it on exchange, what could be the value of 1 LYL. Smiley

Try to join their telegram it's on the 1st page of this thread! i think loyalcoin is one of the hottest ICO this year! if you going to look at the team and white paper they are all Good. The project is very useful.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

It's a pleasure to be part of NEM's meet up in Japan. NEM community's support is overwhelming. We had a great time meeting great people at the event.

artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

LoyalCoin is the next generation of customer loyalty points, which can be used in more ways than previously thought.
LoyalCoin virtual currency is an asset that maximizes customer loyalty potential.
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Dear Loyalists,

We are proud to announce that we have completed our token generation event for LoyalCoin. The success of the TGE is a result of your support and encouragement from day one. On behalf of the LoyalCoin team, my heartfelt gratitude to all of you.

This is just the beginning of our goal of building a global company that you can all be proud of, one that will start the evolution of the new loyalty economy. Over the next few months we will work hard to deliver the best customer loyalty solution possible, across different platforms and across different parts of the world.

The next phase will be the distribution of LoyalCoin within a week after February 10, 2018. All Loyalists are encouraged to confirm their NEM address and to update their profile and accounts. You are also encouraged to have the NEM private key of your NEM address backed up and stored in a secure location.

We humbly ask you to please continue supporting your LoyalCoin and keep checking on updates on the website and across our official social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Medium, YouTube, and Telegram.

Once again, thank you all!

Our journey begins,

Patrick Palacios
Founder and CEO
LoyalCoin

sarul
Copper Member

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

Dear Loyalists,

We are proud to announce that we have completed our token generation event for LoyalCoin. The success of the TGE is a result of your support and encouragement from day one. On behalf of the LoyalCoin team, my heartfelt gratitude to all of you.

This is just the beginning of our goal of building a global company that you can all be proud of, one that will start the evolution of the new loyalty economy. Over the next few months we will work hard to deliver the best customer loyalty solution possible, across different platforms and across different parts of the world.

The next phase will be the distribution of LoyalCoin within a week after February 10, 2018. All Loyalists are encouraged to confirm their NEM address and to update their profile and accounts. You are also encouraged to have the NEM private key of your NEM address backed up and stored in a secure location.

We humbly ask you to please continue supporting your LoyalCoin and keep checking on updates on the website and across our official social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Medium, YouTube, and Telegram.

Once again, thank you all!

Our journey begins,

Patrick Palacios
Founder and CEO
LoyalCoin
I think that's going like as you wish. Congratulations for gain successful on TGE with all token sold out and proud results. So then, when the LoyalCoin will take place on exchanges? There should be a plan to list it on well-known exchanges.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ_eJSJ4GdQ
LoyalCoin Live @ TNABC. Check out the latest about LoyalCoin on this interview with CEO Patrick Palacios and Business Development Manager Katie Hendrickson during the North American Bitcoin Conference!

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

coin specification for LYL coin please?
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

I am also very much looking forward to the moment when this coin will be released to the stock exchange. By the way, is there information on which exchange this token will be issued?
lamverobti

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Cool project. Managed to get into Alpha.
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

LoyalCoin may also be deposited in white label applications that we develop for participating merchants; this application will bring some features owned by LoyalWallet.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Kucoin – "soon". Hope to see more updates abount product development and exchange listing. However, such exchanges as Bittrex/Bitfinex require a lot of transaction volume before loyal coin can be listed.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Kucoin – "soon". Hope to see more updates abount product development and exchange listing. However, such exchanges as Bittrex/Bitfinex require a lot of transaction volume before loyal coin can be listed.
Why loyalcoin not yet listed on any exchange? Is it because this token uses NEM blockchain which is new technology so it's hard to implement it?
DIM is another NEM blockchain based token, but it's easy to be listed on the exchange  Undecided
Jackhk001

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Hi! Interesting concept. Is there any testnet/mvp working?
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Received tokens, thank you!
Currently is traded on cryptopia, price is 0.00000100BTC.
What price do you expect, guys?
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

No value at all. Why would you even bother holding a useless token that has been capitalizing on blockchain and crpytocurrency? This project created hype only during the ICO.
bradleyb21

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

This coin actually has a working product vs many other coins. It is a coinbase sleeper for the fall.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

No value at all. Why would you even bother holding a useless token that has been capitalizing on blockchain and crpytocurrency? This project created hype only during the ICO.
Well, thank you for this information Wink.
But why there was hype about this ICO? What was their plan?
There are many loyalty tokens - BitRewards, Rewards, Retainly and many more...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: