Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Err, not sure which section this falls into?  (Read 386 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 10:24:20 PM

I got an email today as I run bbqcoin.org and got told to keep an eye on a new website in case anything was written about it on there, not much use though, as if they do, there is not even a contact form or anything really, or is there and am I just missing something?

The reason I am posting on here is there most recent post which I feel a below the belt as I really like this forum and have been on here for quiet a while now.

Anyway the website address is http://www.cryptocoingossip.com

I also hope the BFL stuff is not true and is all BS, as I have one on pre order.

Just thought I would let you guys know, so maybe you can stop the "Wikileaks" style site before its starts.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 12:09:42 AM

...any Litecoin post gets swallowed up quickly in a chaotic mess of badly punctuated and spelt thread after thread of pretty much a waste of server space.

It's damn hard to take it seriously when the content is riddled with grammatical errors, one of which I highlighted above.

Apologies to who's behind it if a friend of PG.

Overall, I enjoyed the content.

Peace!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:15:17 AM

...any Litecoin post gets swallowed up quickly in a chaotic mess of badly punctuated and spelt thread after thread of pretty much a waste of server space.

It's damn hard to take it seriously when the content is riddled with grammatical errors, one of which I highlighted above.
Huh? The highlighted part is not actually grammatically incorrect, though it's not for lack of trying. The error is actually "thread after thread of pretty much a waste of server space", which should be "thread after thread of what is pretty much a waste of server space" or even "what is rapidly becoming pretty much a waste of server space" to keep the author's style of needless verbosity.

Also, there were no delays in the development of Duke Nukem 3D. Presumably, they mean its five-time Wired Vaporware of the Year Award-winning sequel Duke Nukem Forever.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:11:14 PM

If they got the Duke Nukem thing wrong, maybe everything they have said is rubbish. I hope so as I have a BFL miner on pre-order.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: