Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 11:24:30 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSolid  (Read 170 times)
rmail2006 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:39:01 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:49:16 PM by rmail2006

Hi All,

Sorry if I've missed this but couldn't find the specific issue elsewhere.

I signed up to BitSolid about 10 days ago and it all started well.

I started earning the 3.8% per day until day 5ish, it dropped to 2.8% and now, after day 8-9 it's 1.8%.

I reinvested my first return and the reinvested deposit is getting the 3.8% return, as quoted on the dashboard, but the others are 1.8%.

Does anyone know if this is what is happening with everyone else? Doesn't look too good as each of them are dropping the daily returns after the same amount of days?

Thanks  Smiley

Edit: They've went up to 3.2% in the last hour, so must change based on the bot that's running against the coins. I'll keep an eye on them though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: