Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum, solving an upcoming big problem  (Read 217 times)
Little-loli (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

Net neutrality is being abolished meaning ISP can limit their customers on what websites they can view and censor the web more aggressively. Substratum is trying to solve this problem as part of their project, not only that but there is upcoming releases that makes this coin a good pick and is just recently gaining traction, slowly but steadily, it has massive potential and their testnet BETA is launching early next month with good results already given by their tweets on twitter.
On their roadmap they have a goal of getting their Substratum token onto major exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex and Liqui by late 2017 and its already listed on Binance. It is yet to come onto Bittrex and they've stated they will do a coin burn before being listed on Bittrex which is why Bittrex haven't listed them yet. They fully release their Testnet in Q1 January next year, 2 months from now. Please look into this project they are trying to solve a real problem and battle against censourship and as shown many times the government has ordered to take down websites in unfair judgement. I know I'm shilling this project and is seen as a bad thing, but it deserves to gain more visablility to the public as its been under the radar for a quite a while now.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

I'm HODLing Substratum for sure! They're almost in the top100 coins (101 now) and once they get listed on Bittrex they will double at least.
Great team, lots of experience, and even more important: they deliver! Look at the road map, look at the beta version they're testing. This is gonna be one of the stars of 2018.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:09 PM

Good but I don't think the team is well capitalised to achieve the long term goal of these project, project like this require alot of technical skill and capital to be able to pay for good developers

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██