Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why etherium is rising significantly?  (Read 1026 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:52:12 PM

Is there any reason why etherium is on the rise recently?
Its already uped by 10%+
This is the indication that ethereum will following the steps of bitcoin. Though ethereum can't compete and be equal to bitcoin but it was proven that it can take the challenge to be along with bitcoin.The market shows also that ethereum is getting stonger and keeping this for a long term investment is really earning profit.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

Its already uped by 10%+
There are certain reasons which are resulting in increase in the market of ETH and that quite rapidly. The most important factor which is contributing a lot is the increasing demand of ETH in the international market. It is because of the reason that most of the investors are actually interested in day trading and short term investments now-a-days. For that purpose they find ETH to be the most appropriate choice.
CryptoLex

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:46:23 AM

I not suprised about the fact it did, but more about the time it took. the price rised because several updates and still a high demand on ICO's which mostly demands ETH as a payment
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

probably because etherium and bitcoin are competing and other altcoins are also one of the rising factors of bitcoin and etherium in my opinion because today there are many scaled ico and that is why these two altcoins are climbing the price to a higher level.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

because of the continuous support and projects by many people on Ethereum. I hope before the year ends, it will reach $500.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

Its due to alot of new coins being based of etherium.  There are predictions for it to rise to $500 next year but thats at a steady growth rate. If it carries on then currently I think it could possibly break the $500 back end of this year

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

I've always supported and promoted Ethereum. It is the sleeping giant, the Bitcoin killer. Why? Simply because it has more advanced technology, an active and development team whose presence is well felt by the community, and it has widespread real world application.

And this is just the beginning. In my opinion, you can expect more upward movement from Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Atect90

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

Its already uped by 10%+
rising of etherium because people now a day trade in bitcoin and etherium. when the bitcoiner afraid from bitcoin price then they convert money in to etherium.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

the question is the alternative currency now appears. Bitcoin has made preparations and has found in a great place where it is currently in the distribution stages in my opinion. As long as bitcoin remains in the current range.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

I think it's because of the investors. Many people are investing now in ethereum

JureViewly

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

Its already uped by 10%+

I think its because almost coins new born tokens and coins are base on ethereum platform,,thats why eth is in demand this time. So Much better to hold eth,  hopefully it will be touch  500$ or more soon.  Thats only my thoughts.

You're right. Thanks to the creation of new tokens on the ethereum platform and the conduct of the ICO, its popularity is getting higher every day. It has a real prospect to reach the new year mark 500 $.

I agree, according to CMC it almost broke $500 yesterday reaching $493.40 and started the correction. The current value is $469.41
Yes, ICOs do help the price pump but I think also projects like Raiden help.
Fizpok

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

All coins are in correlation with bitcoin. As for Ether, it has an unlim. supply, so... it can not be this way forever.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

Ethereum is used not only as the coin to have various operation with. it is a unique platform. You can use ETH to create new altcoins, and various ICOs also use this crypto. thus, Ethereum is in gread demand and it is growing. I think it should cost at least 1000$.
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:47:15 PM

Because its a good coin to have - so many options and it will increase dramatically soon!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

Ethereum is used not only as the coin to have various operation with. it is a unique platform. You can use ETH to create new altcoins, and various ICOs also use this crypto. thus, Ethereum is in gread demand and it is growing. I think it should cost at least 1000$.

Yeah you will find the ethereum based smart contract projects largely through out the forum. We are finding many erc20 tokens also, these kind of many projects and altcoins with the technology of ethereum we will find the ethereum price growth in the chart.
Even you will find the ethereum market place supply also little more than some months before. I think these all things have boosted the eth value to move forward in the chart.
strocifer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

Most of ICOs are currently on the Ethereum blockchain. So all the investors willing to participate in are buying ETH to exchange it against altcoins. Moreover transaction fees are currently lower on ETH and transfers are smoother.
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:47:16 PM

I think that Ethereum is really undervalued and even 500$ is nothing compared to the real value of this coin and the potential it has.

Ethereum can't be compared to bitcoin but it will rise more, I think it will go over 500$ before the end of this year and it is going to be the surprise of 2018.
I advise everyone, including my self, to invest in this coin.
Take a look at Ethereum Transaction Chart and you will notice that the number of transactions has been increasing exponentially:
https://etherscan.io/chart/tx
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:59:24 PM

One of the reasons Ethereum going up can be very possibly is because of the various new coins and ICO projects that are coming up are totally based on Ethereum system I guess that is the ERC20 tokens. Ethereum also has got a big community and I also have gone through an article stating that these days Ethereum is been traded on a very big scale.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

Yea that new protocol definitely has a part on this rise but i wanna point our something different. All markets are insanely unstable for couple of months and this is scaring the investors. That situation lead investors to coins they know it’s safe and stable. That’s one of the big reasons why bitcoin and ethereum gained so much value lately.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

It seems generally its a point of peak period for major coins because the increase is just across board aside the obviously dead coins which I also happen to be unfortunate to put money into because at the point of general increase, it seems nobody is interested in that particular coin.

I don't think there is a specific reason as to why there is an increase in ETH as even me too I have been looking for reasons but I am sure that ETH has the base to pull such. Hopefully, it will be sustained.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: