Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth will reach 1000 $  (Read 2844 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

It is possible, for Ether to reach $1000  following the way the  market is trending now but it may not be this year may be next year second quarter.
That will be awesome.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

I think ethereum will reach 1000 dollars too. But when?

If it exceeds 500 dollars, it will soon reach 1000 dollar level.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mariored89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

This growth is the result of the network effect brought by hard fork. The market will decide if this growth will increase. According to me 1000$ is possible
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

Of course, the ethereum has huge chances to grow to such a mark next year. I can not exactly say when this will happen, everything will depend on user activity, but I think that by the summer of 2018 this forecast will be more realistic.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:14:59 PM

It is so undervalued, had to skyrocket some day!
double9917

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

and what about litecoin? is realy to go high?
KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

Now time has arrived for eth, i think eth will go up 1000$ . Not stuck in 400$.
How about ur thoughts?
There can be many pull backs in price of ETH before it can cross $1k, I think $1000 per ETH is possible but not with just one continuous pump. We might see many correction at $400, $500, $600 and so on before finally crossing that huge $1k milestone.

There will be some profit taking in every crypto during huge pump like current pump in ETH.

Totally agree, when I am on an exchange and the prices of the coins are improving the coin holders get so hyper and sell short. They have no patience and therefore this is true not just with ETH but any coin pumping.. as long as there are human sentiments involved the holders themselves will prove to be the bumpers, especially the ones that put their sell orders above mine ... Cheers to being human! because that's what gets us the pump too.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Why did it raise so much suddenly, is the price reacting to any news? I would love to see it reaching 500$ till the end of the year.

tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

The price was predicted to reach $1000 by Vitalik himself. It should reach that level by mid next year if it moves ay same pace.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Noxmfs

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:43:03 PM

It's bound to happen. I'm really impressed by the new all time high today and looking forward to seeing it float above $400 from now on.
However as a miner too, it got a huge difficulty spike. I love the balance between mining and trading.
Raist

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:44:29 PM

I think BTC will go to $10K, and ETH will be like 1/10 of BTC. This will be looking good for all, so IMHO it will. More and more ICO using ETH as a platform to crowdsale and for their tokens.

Most likely 1/20. Still it is unclear what will be about inflation rate after turning to PoS. May be Ethereum team have decided something certain about it but more me it is still mystery how many tokens will be minted yearly. Also it is unclear how mining stop will influence the market. So it will stay 0.05 next year imao.
overlooker

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

its only a matter of time. but i dont think it will be this or next year.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

despite ICO scams are everywere, nothing stop the use of ethereum platform!

i expect ethereum going to 1000$ before correcting!
Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

Ethereum, certainly will grow, because this is a very promising coin, but not as fast as we would like. I do not think that he will reach the rate of $ 1000 at the beginning of next year, but closer to the middle it is quite possible.

Jeanrogerrabite

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

How about ur thoughts?

I hope so. But if i had fiat i wouldnt buy ethereum. Ethereum is a bit overpriced. Yes they have advantages such as being popular for icos with its blockchain and smart contract technologies but still there are better and more innovative alternatives to ethereum.

I think ETH is underprissed : many improvements are coming : plasma, raiden, Z Snarks, POS...
And a lot of projects are running on eth so his futur seems absolutly great and it is very cheap now if you compare with somthing like BCH  Grin

Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:11:08 PM

In my opinion Ethereum can exceed $ 1000, its market strength does not stop, (growth), its tokens system is great, the moon is your destination.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

How about ur thoughts?

why should it reach 1000? are you nuts are you seeking to achieve a tulpmania, i mean ethereum is just an encryption plattform there are multiple out there now, and there will be mofr in the future why should people use an encryption plattform if ethere speculants drive the transaction costs, up or speculate with the supply?

jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:42 PM

Unlikely to happen in now , but possible in the long run , for crypto , ecosystem is really important , today's ecosystem is all on Btc , as you want to invest a certain altcoin you always need to go through bitcoin which means any altcoin demand goes to bitcoin first , but as ecosystem grows , I can see Eth able to overtake Btc
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

true, maybe not today but in future eth will reach 1000 $ if we see eth price has started to move up. it's possible for eth to keep going up. I am sure eth will continue to rise because eth is the same as bitcoin that become popular coin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

It did break the $400 mark and I am so happy about it.
I thought it will be playing at $280-320 for a long time but this happened.
I dont know much about how ETH grow its value but I think the ICO's are also making an impact with it.
Investors trading their ICO's tokens and bounty hunters also making a good trade after their jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: