Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash  (Read 715 times)
tdraw (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

I'm new to this forum and new to purchasing Bitcoin.  I heard MaxKeiser on the Keisereport say that Bitcoin cash is a fake coin!  I have recently purchased a Keepkey hard wallet.  Is Keepkey supporting Bitcoin cash?  Does Keepkey automaticaly turn your Bitcoin into Bitcoin cash?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cupronickel

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:56:32 PM

I'm new to this forum and new to purchasing Bitcoin.  I heard MaxKeiser on the Keisereport say that Bitcoin cash is a fake coin!  I have recently purchased a Keepkey hard wallet.  Is Keepkey supporting Bitcoin cash?  Does Keepkey automaticaly turn your Bitcoin into Bitcoin cash?!

Yes, they are both supported. You have to have Bitcoin in your private wallet at the time of the fork to have Bcash now. They have forked and are now different coins. Just be careful you are buying the one you want. I expect that'd be Bitcoin, not Bitcoin Cash

Vires in Numeris
jman0war

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:00:29 PM

They support both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
They are 2 different coins.
https://www.keepkey.com/category/bitcoin/

You won't automatically get both coins because the fork occurred in the past - Aug 1.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

My opinion is that bitcoin cash is a temporary phenomenon. I do not believe that this is a promising coin. Perhaps the miners will use this coin for speculation and pressure on bitcoin but in this game they set the rules and I doubt that you will have a chance to win. You can't sit at a card table with gamblers. Be careful with these altcoins.
g-uid

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

The only bubble that is going to burst is going to be the alts, like Bitcoin Cash and the rest of the junk out there.

Much like the bubble of the 90s, the Internet turned out to do pretty well and it was the fakers and posers that crashed and burned.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

Well your problem about keepley has been answered by the other users above me, but i just want to tell you a little about the bitcoin cash BCH. Bitcoin cash is not fake coin, it is altcoins due to the hard fork of blockchain bitcoin.
You can read more about the bitcoin cash BCH on official announcement of the bitcoin cash BCH on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.0 you can make questions anything about bitcoin cash BCH and the community will helps you on there.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

it just the beginning , next year it will be fly higher to the moon  Grin , so buy it while still cheap ...
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

My opinion is that bitcoin cash is a temporary phenomenon. I do not believe that this is a promising coin. Perhaps the miners will use this coin for speculation and pressure on bitcoin but in this game they set the rules and I doubt that you will have a chance to win. You can't sit at a card table with gamblers. Be careful with these altcoins.
why can you say that? whereas I see bitcoin cash is quite potential to be used as an investment, especially bitcoin cash has accelerated up to 200% in every coin is pumped, but true little doubt about bitcoin cash raises big question marks, whether it will be a trap for the stock players or vice versa.  Huh
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

Bitcoin cash is not a fake coin. Its a real coin but its not bitcoin. Its self and independent coin though it came to existence due to a fork happened over bitcoin blockchain.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

Bitcoin cash was created as a separate chain of Bitcoin. The main aim was to eliminate the high fees and faster confirmation of Bitcoin which they so claim to be Satoshi's vision and hence the real Bitcoin. But there have been a lot of heated arguments between the both parties. Though BCH has faster confirmation and lower fees in most cases it cannot handle large transactions. So I would say it doesn't actually solve the Bitcoin problem.

Two weeks back and huge pump and dump from Korea and china made the BCH price rise from $600 to $2100 within 48 hrs. Some big investors made a lot of quick money and many lost. This has caused a new trend for people to wait for the next pump. Finally everything comes down to money. And a few people care about the actual technology.

You can choose which side you are on. Though I say BTC is the king here and will rise to the moon!
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

Yes, you can easily convert your bitcoin into cash. If you have bitcoin, it is better to wait for a time to see how the price of bitcoin rises, then when you feel better, then you can convert it into cash as per your requirement.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

Bitcoin cash is a legit coin with much cheaper transaction fees as compared to Bitcoin.

Each Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash solve a different problem. But recently one is trying to compete with other to take the throne and that's the reason bitcoin cash is hated by many people.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

Be careful about the hijacked coin (bitcoin). Segwit enables side chains, and their goal is to implement something like banks (lightning network) and they will push you off the BTC blockchain.
Sidechains are the governments DREAM. Something which can be controlled, and tracked. Blockstream recently said in their investor letter that Sidechains will implement KYC/AML and no longer allow semi-anonymity that Bitcoin used to give. KYC/AML means taxes — and full control over every transaction and who is who. A libertarian’s nightmare.

So, BTC is going to shit. You better grab som bitcoin cash.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

You cannot get bitcoin cash from your purchased bitcoin anymore. That option was when the hard forked happened. The only way to get bitcoin cash is to purchase them from exchanges.

I heard MaxKeiser on the Keisereport say that Bitcoin cash is a fake coin! 
I agree with this. Bitcoin cash is nothing but a sh!t coin trying to sabotage bitcoin. Be careful when purchasing it because you can be a victim of pump and dump.

Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

It's not a bigg deal.You can tarnsfer bitcoin in this account to another btc wallet and it  don't take any charge frome you.so you can convert your digital currency to your local currency in cash anytime.so don't worry about it .thank you.
cryptoroom

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:59 PM

bitcoin cash is a fake
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

Bitcoin cash is really helpfull for us,
its network is as fast as BTC. so bitcoin cash is great.
Bitcoin prices dipped as traders moved funds from bitcoin into bitcoin cash.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

I have never liked bitcoin cash, it is not something personal, just remember those days in when all the miners were trying to switch their hashpower to bitcoin cash, because it was "more profitable" for them.
I dont know why are you really supporting bitcoin cash, it is only a pumped coin, and it is only being used by those chineses that only want to take over bitcoin.
There is nothing relevant with bitcoin cash, maybe it is a little bit more faster than bitcoin, but what is the real purpose of this? It will never replace bitcoin.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Bitkoyn cash can be criticized from the point of view that this is a copy of the original bitcoin, but to say that this is a counterfeit coin, I think it will be wrong. This is an independent coin, which can be considered an altcoyin. However, bitkoyn cash differs from bitkoyna, because it has a number of its improvements. Apparently, he can seriously compete with the original bitcoin in the future. It is still difficult to say anything here, but I consider it a bit of cash in a promising coin.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

Bitcoin Cash is not a fake coin, it is just a fork of Bitcoin, just like Litecoin and DOgecoin are both fork of Bitcoin, also ETC is alos a fork of Ethereum.  I don't like the project also but it is not a fakecoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: