Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Show me the way you guys do it.  (Read 925 times)
GeorgeEden (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Yes it is the high time to invest in Cryptrocurriences. One year ago it was $200=1ETH, but now  $850=1ETH. So if you compare it you can guess what i am saying. So dont wast your valuable time. Come and enjoy profit.

But for how long is those cryptocurriences gonna grow"?seems theres no end but i believe they gona drop soon . They will bring a balance between them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

The easiest way I've learned is to do your research an read whitepapers. Hammer great ICOs for pennies. Wash/rinse/repeat. WAY easier that gambling with Bitcoin/Wall Street/real estate. Good luck!
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:13 AM

First thing you should do is to determine if it's the right time to buy it. If you like doing investments you need to have huge capital to buy huge amount so that you will have enough profit also. If you do trading you should know what altcoin to trade. If you like to invest in ICOs you should research more and read their whitepapers to know more. But you can join airdrop if you like free. Like what I'm doing.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Mr.Coin.Shop
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

The best way to make money with bitcoin is by trading because the price fluctuates enough for you to make a great profit on a regular basis. You just need to work around the clock. Good investment for sure.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

You come to the right forum, this forum can lead you to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But all you need to do is read not just ask questions. You'll find your own way if you've read some thread about investing.

But you need to know the investing in bitcoin is very risky you must be ready to lose and you must be ready to profit. Active in this forum and reading the latest developments about the world of cryptocurrency will lead you to benefit, the key is reading, understanding and realizing for your investment, good luck.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

You come to the right forum, this forum can lead you to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But all you need to do is read not just ask questions. You'll find your own way if you've read some thread about investing.

But you need to know the investing in bitcoin is very risky you must be ready to lose and you must be ready to profit. Active in this forum and reading the latest developments about the world of cryptocurrency will lead you to benefit, the key is reading, understanding and realizing for your investment, good luck.
Every investment would accompanied with risk and if you do like to earn money then you should be aware on the things should be done for you to earn. This forum do already have the necessary information to earn into this cryptomarket but we still need to be aware on scams. Just do your own assignment on earning money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Every investment would accompanied with risk and if you do like to earn money then you should be aware on the things should be done for you to earn. This forum do already have the necessary information to earn into this cryptomarket but we still need to be aware on scams. Just do your own assignment on earning money.

I agree with the involvement of risk in every investment, but theres something we can do to minimize the weight of risks. " Experience " this has been the most effecient way to reduce the risks. Just always be ready with a certain lose, that would be a part of the usual process of learning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

Im a new one here and iv been studying blockchain and bitcoin, so and i decided its time to invest because i think as time pass i might miss the chance to make profit.So what should i follow?which sites and topics? How can i know that ill make profit?
I am also new to this and what I did is just research. The threads in here will also help you know more about the crypto world. Also research some bounties, there are a lot of them. And there are also sites which can help you like viewing in the youtube, facebook, twitter and etc.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Im a new one here and iv been studying blockchain and bitcoin, so and i decided its time to invest because i think as time pass i might miss the chance to make profit.So what should i follow?which sites and topics? How can i know that ill make profit?

There will always be opportunities to make profit, no matter what industry you are engaging in. Of course the profits are bigger or smaller depending on the opps you take, on your decisions and momentum. BUT whatever you do, don't hurry in an investment. Take your time and do your own research properly. Then when you are confident on the knowledge and experience you accumulated you can put the pieces together and go for it!  Wink
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

There will always be opportunities to make profit, no matter what industry you are engaging in. Of course the profits are bigger or smaller depending on the opps you take, on your decisions and momentum. BUT whatever you do, don't hurry in an investment. Take your time and do your own research properly. Then when you are confident on the knowledge and experience you accumulated you can put the pieces together and go for it!  Wink
Hurrying up would most likely result into lose of money because you are really prone to mistakes and as a newcomer into this market it quiet hard but somehow you can able to handle if you do know how to make yourself learning with just basic things.Every investment do have its ow corresponding risk its up to you on how much you can put up on a level or risk.As an investor we do have different ways to be profitable and reading up every now and then into some ideas will really be helpful along the way.This forum itself would be the best place which is essential into those kind of informations needed if you do really like to earn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

It is like an asset, as the time pass by it will grow and make profit, First thing to do, you must have bitcoin wallet, then buy bitcoin, Hold bitcoin for several months, whenever you see the amount growing, then its up to you if you wanted to sell your bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: