Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:17:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎  (Read 28185 times)
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

new exchanges will be added soon Wink
which exchanges?  if exchange like EtherFlyer , i think that will no help . look at the trade value of cot, Almost zero, and there is only one trade maybe make by their text. i think the more important thing is what you can develop now.
yes i see coin cot in etherflyer no movement at all, the price is still in say zero
But I am happy to see the progress of this project and the team always works well
I hope this team enrolls this coin to a bigger market
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

which exchanges?  if exchange like EtherFlyer , i think that will no help . look at the trade value of cot, Almost zero, and there is only one trade maybe make by their text. i think the more important thing is what you can develop now.
yes i see coin cot in etherflyer no movement at all, the price is still in say zero
But I am happy to see the progress of this project and the team always works well
but i did not see what progress of this project, just list on an exchange that little user trade on , if there is nothing release by the DEV ,we can give up this coin
CoinTour (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

but i did not see what progress of this project, just list on an exchange that little user trade on , if there is nothing release by the DEV ,we can give up this coin

Dear friend, certainly, you can give up with our project, but we are working and thank to all our members, that are with us!!! Soon you'll see updated CoinTour!!!

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Good news!!! Now you can trade CoinTour on ForkDelta!!!
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/COT-ETH

una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

I realize that you need a campaign to get everyone's attention on your coin. because until it is listed on forkdelta there is very little investment or transaction for it. In the past I believed this project should have bought a number of COTs and kept it up until now. I hope I do right. Thank you and wish you success
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

I realize that you need a campaign to get everyone's attention on your coin. because until it is listed on forkdelta there is very little investment or transaction for it. In the past I believed this project should have bought a number of COTs and kept it up until now. I hope I do right. Thank you and wish you success

We'll start our bounty campaign in few days  Wink Wink Wink

honghaisea

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

Dear friend, certainly, you can give up with our project, but we are working and thank to all our members, that are with us!!! Soon you'll see updated CoinTour!!!
thanks for you reply , hope you will success , keep an eye on your thread to see what will happen and what you will update
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

I believe you will do your best to cointour
While I see cointour already in forkdelta this is a good development
Hopefully this cointour price can soar

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
honghaisea

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

I believe you will do your best to cointour
While I see cointour already in forkdelta this is a good development
Hopefully this cointour price can soar
everyone who have this coin hope it can be success , but now this coin list on two exchange, look at the trade market, you will see there was no trade at all, hope dev team will release something new soon to save this dying coin.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.

it is temporary without volume and there were no fake news and deceptive promises.

honghaisea

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

it is temporary without volume and there were no fake news and deceptive promises.
DEV, can you share some progress of the development with us , i think it will have some volume with good development
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

One of the Team members have been associated with 2 old crypto scams. I wouldn't want to take the risk to invest in this coin anymore.

I would advise people take extreme caution with this coin.

Grin Grin Grin are you serious??? give us links on that 2 old crypto scams)) and one more thing, dear community, please, look on Dantheman2 latest posts Grin Grin Grin

honghaisea

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

One of the Team members have been associated with 2 old crypto scams. I wouldn't want to take the risk to invest in this coin anymore.

Grin Grin Grin are you serious??? give us links on that 2 old crypto scams)) and one more thing, dear community, please, look on Dantheman2 latest posts Grin Grin Grin

even there is nothing release of this project ,but i do not think DEV team associated with crypto scam, CoinTour we got from airdrop , One of the Team members ,do you mean the DEV team?
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1221703;sa=showPosts
look here on latest posts
these accounts can be the same person
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1237816
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1243119

all of them have the same scam posts

honghaisea

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Report them,I hate these spam posts very much , they make it difficult for the forum to find useful information
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

only a fool who says a scam, thank dev for his clarification ,,
I believe this project will be successful because the team is always working hard,

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

next plan? new list exchange? ,v.v...
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

is there any plan from this team to insert COT coins into marketcap?
I hope the team has a plan to register to marketcap, to make investors interested in investing in COT coin
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

is there any plan from this team to insert COT coins into marketcap?
I hope the team has a plan to register to marketcap, to make investors interested in investing in COT coin

Still holding strong, Honestly though I completely forgot I had this coin, would be nice to get listed on coinmarketcap for more exposure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: