Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is scum: here is how  (Read 787 times)
Fizpok (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

1. You find it a nice exchange and send it money
2. You enter name/address to pass basic verification
3. Basic verification fails as you are not in "public lists". You are suggested "extended verification".
4. After the trick with basic verification, are you willing to send them your photo holding your credit card? No.
5. Profit (not for you).

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fizpok (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

One more thing: support is very shy. Not a word so far.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

Your this thread not belongs to here please move in Service Discussion Exchange section for better response from other members of this community or post in Bitterx official thread good luck
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

I can confirm!  Yes....Something is wrong here.  I've been trading on Bittrex for several years without any problems, and  I was able to withdraw a few days ago but now it states that I need to be verified before I can withdraw ---> I was verified a few years ago! They let me deposit yesterday but then they wouldn't let me withdraw.....It looks like they have a liquidity problem! I would run from this site!
Fizpok (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:13:43 PM

Your this thread not belongs to here please move in Service Discussion Exchange section for better response from other members of this community or post in Bitterx official thread good luck

Err... Could you please prove you are human? I mean, the language is kind of suspicious?
And yes, I tried. No response.

BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:57:26 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 07:08:36 PM by BlackRock

I can confirm!  Yes....Something is wrong here.  I've been trading on Bittrex for several years without any problems, and  I was able to withdraw a few days ago but now it states that I need to be verified before I can withdraw ---> I was verified a few years ago! They let me deposit yesterday but then they wouldn't let me withdraw.....It looks like they have a liquidity problem! I would run from this site!

Happened same with me too.Luckily I don't have much btc in it
But the verification /button is not working,So noway to submit verification documents and there is literally no support
Be cautious

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

I can confirm!  Yes....Something is wrong here.  I've been trading on Bittrex for several years without any problems, and  I was able to withdraw a few days ago but now it states that I need to be verified before I can withdraw ---> I was verified a few years ago! They let me deposit yesterday but then they wouldn't let me withdraw.....It looks like they have a liquidity problem! I would run from this site!

Really? Need to check out this ..actually it works for me fine couple weeks ago...
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:46:19 AM

My verification only took 10 minutes to get approved. I havent found any issues till date.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

My verification only took 10 minutes to get approved. I havent found any issues till date.

This is what is so strange to me.  There are thousands and thousands of locked accounts yet ---> some people are allowed to withdraw still.  It looks like they are either working in phases or purposely being more critical of certain accounts.  I am from the USA, I have submitted my documents several times, and I have still not been verified.  Plus ---> I've been trading on Bittrex for several years already.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

thats the problem with their new update,its been lots of issues in regards
 to this new one ..about that security update and the higher fee they put on,so
many small traders will cry their heart because of this new thing,i think bittrex
should do necessary action before this matter comes after them in future

But i dont believe that bittrez is a scum its just another issue of their updates maybe
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:05:30 AM

This is what is so strange to me.  There are thousands and thousands of locked accounts yet ---> some people are allowed to withdraw still.  It looks like they are either working in phases or purposely being more critical of certain accounts.  I am from the USA, I have submitted my documents several times, and I have still not been verified.  Plus ---> I've been trading on Bittrex for several years already.

I'm not from USA and my verification took less than 10 minutes to approve. After I upload my documents almost instantly they approved my account and can do withdrawals. So far no issues at my end but after seeing so many people issues may need to be careful now onwards. I still keep some of my altcoins there to easy trading purpose.
levancov

Activity: 124
Merit: 26

Money will be useful if you know where to put it

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:47 PM

My check was fast enough for half an hour all was well no problem
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Bittrex has been verifying my account for a very long time. I wait 2 months, the support service does not react.

CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

my account has not been verified so I have not started trading in bittrex yet
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

bittrex becomes a complicated exchanger
I am more and more sad to hear the news circulating

pingapete

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

I got verified with the wrong birth date, and someone f*cked up.
staker$

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

I am from asia and I trade with bittrex also for almost a year, I have not experienced any problem, though just lately I received alerts about verification, I thought I need not have to do this  but when I see this thread, I may need to try it and find out for myself.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
daivo01

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:05:30 AM

I have two account in Bittrex but can not be verified.
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:09:24 AM

Just bcoz this thread was soaring with complaints and i was new to bittrex, i though to better convert my LTC to BTC and send it to my other wallet. It just took a minutes to settle to btc and another couple of minutes to get to my other wallet. Just bcoz of negativity flourishing here, i need to take this decision and thus sold my ltc at 99$.. And within next 24 hours it reached 180$.. These threads are shit.. Please guys dont go with what is written here and try to see if this is true or not..
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

I think this topic will be handled best on the service section. Raising such complaints are necessary to sensitive members and reduce cases of loosing btc to such sites.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: