Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is scum: here is how  (Read 787 times)
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

Bittrex has been verifying my account for a very long time. I wait 2 months, the support service does not react.
I’ve heard this from other users of their site as well. They told me that they sent a message two months ago without any word from them and that they’ll follow up again shortly. It seems many if not most exchanges are lite on the customer service employee side, as they haven’t hired more than one person to handle all of the communication. Either that or they’re wary of their own space within the crypto industry as things seem to be changing, slowly, but still changing as of late.

mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

Seems quite a few big exchanges are shady, but in other ways. Bitfinex, polo, etc.

Binance isn't bad at all in my experience.

If my KYC doesn't get approved within 1 business day, I'd forget about em.

It seems many if not most exchanges are lite on the customer service employee side, as they haven’t hired more than one person to handle all of the communication.
Possibly. If the exchange is making millions, I don't see how they could be so poor communication wise. They're disregardful / lazy
badry17

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

I have lost my account balance of 0.1 bitcoin in bittrex until now there is no certainty.
 Sad Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: