Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 400 americans......  (Read 3250 times)
DATA COMMANDER

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:02:16 PM

I just realized that libertarians are on intellectual par with Marxists, feminists, and creationists.

Tips are appreciated (very tiny tips are perfectly okay!) 13gDRynPfLH3NNAz3nVyU3k3mYVcfeiQuF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AyeYo

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:04:33 PM

I just realized that libertarians are on intellectual par with Marxists, feminists, and creationists.

Government bad, free markets good rabble rabble rabble

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
Anonymous

July 02, 2011, 05:07:48 PM

Everything is just fine, rabble rabble rabble, let's just repeat history, rabble rabble rabble
AyeYo

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:10:25 PM

Everything is just fine, rabble rabble rabble, let's just repeat history, rabble rabble rabble

The major difference being, I've never actually said everything is fine.  So.... strawman.

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
Anonymous

July 02, 2011, 05:12:05 PM

The major difference being, I've never actually said everything is fine.  So.... strawman.

Yet you propose solutions that have already been tried.
AyeYo

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:14:37 PM

Yet you propose solutions that have already been tried.

Every system is doomed to eventual failure, because such is human nature and such is the power of those that will always managed to control all systems.  My solutions delay the inevitable for at least a few hundred years.  Yours brings it on immediately.

Reikoku

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

firstbits: 1kwc1p

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:46:04 AM

Government and modern-day corporations alike are similar, and different from 'just a group of people'. They are granted special powers and legal status above the rest of us peasants. Whether this is good or bad, I'm skeptical. I don't think we need governments with unlimited or near-unlimited power, and I don't think we need corporations which are in bed with governments.

Also, I never said that everything bad is due to government, or everything good is due to the market. Stop attacking a straw man. What I did say is that the market has done more to address poverty in developing nations than anything else, hence 'thank fuck for the market'.

Rei | 1Kwc1pqv54jCg8jvnm3Gu1dqFQYhS34Bow
Trades So Far: 7
AyeYo

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 01:21:47 PM

Also, I never said that everything bad is due to government, or everything good is due to the market. Stop attacking a straw man. What I did say is that the market has done more to address poverty in developing nations than anything else, hence 'thank fuck for the market'.

You're right, it has done a lot to address it.  It's done a great job of making sure poor people stay poor.

Bind

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:11:21 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2011, 05:15:30 AM by Bind

It is designed to push down all but the ruling elite class and push up all the lower classes to eventually have a two class world system.

The rulers and their subjects to serve them.

Thats [part of] what trade treaties and global orgs have been designed to do. Kill the middle and upper middle classes to bring them down to just above poverty levels by allowing global free unregulated and unrestricted trade so the businesses take their jobs overseas. This also raises the poverty stricken in those countries to just above poverty levels as well. The final product is everyone is forced at gunpoint to throw their stuff in a pile so everyone can share it. One World. One Dream. Everyone is reliant on The State because things are so bad, everything costs so much, that only the state can regulate and provide. They will make everything so expensive and tax you so much you wont even be able to afford to keep the land your ancestors paid for many times over. Its already happening. Why is it that everything keep going up and wages keep going down? Wheres has all that wealth evaportated to? Did it just disappear or was it siphoned off by interest from debt based currency to the ruling elite?

Also, why do you think those poverty-stricken 3rd world nations never get better with all the trillions of dollars pumped into them by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank? Could it be because those financial institutions know the governments of those countries will take that money for their own purposes and not help their own people? And why is there never any stipulations on how all that money is to be used? Because maybe they dont care and simply need them addicted to the debt to have a support or vote for an agenda. Could it be that they know they will never be able to pay off the interest, let alone the principle, so they would be more apt to vote how the elites want then to in international affairs and at the UN?

Everything else is fluff to cloud the main issue.

Its about a few people stealing all the marbles, controlling everyone else.

yea ... I guess I am unhinged, as one poster put it in a previous thread.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐