Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Virtonomics ICO. VICoin-cryptocurrency based on VIRTual econOMICS  (Read 3965 times)
Virtonomics (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Where is it possible to see your advisers?

One can see our advisers on our official ICO page: https://virtonomics.io

yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:25:47 PM

What is token? What is it for?

GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:47:05 PM

Anyone playing this game?
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

I do. And I did payed for playing that game, cuz it is the best Bussiness Simulator I know )) And i really think that The Forex ex-CEO and founder could give us one more perspective project, even better than FOREX !!! )))
Virtonomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

cool concept, but are there any screenshots over the actual game? the introduction didn't make it clear whether or not the game was actually developed or not.

Please watch this video to get acquainted  with our product Wink You are more than welcome to get registered and have a go! Wink The new game is going to be similar to the old, apart from the fact, that in the new realm your assets will be generating a real crypto tokens! We are planning to launch in the second quarter of 2018 after the ICO is done!

Virtonomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

What is token? What is it for?

Token is a digital asset, which is being sold during the ICO campaign. Token in our project is an internal unit of account , local currency, which can be purchased directly or earned during the game (educational) process, what is a unique property of our project, so-called 'digging'. Main difference between 'digging' and 'mining' is a direct relationship between the number of tokens obtained and success in tasks' completion during the game on our platform. Selling tokens during ICO aims at raising funds for project further development and providing opportunity for our project members to earn real money using our simulator or to trade tokens on various exchanges.

Virtonomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:23:47 PM

We do have thosands active players and thee were about 2 mln users whoregistered with us within the last 11 years Smiley

Virtonomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:25:13 PM

I do. And I did payed for playing that game, cuz it is the best Bussiness Simulator I know )) And i really think that The Forex ex-CEO and founder could give us one more perspective project, even better than FOREX !!! )))

Dear Pendul, thank ou for your kind wrdsand appreciation of our product!

paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:46:30 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:53:31 PM by paramelton

Don't miss your chance to take a part in Virtonomic's BOUNTY HUNTING CAMPAIGN.
Awesome terms and conditions!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2523711

You are welcome, dear forum members!  Cool

Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:58 PM

cryptoFOREX?  Grin Grin Grin

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
pendul

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

cryptoFOREX?  Grin Grin Grin

Ahah
If you mean to do internal game forex... hmmm but if game have an exchange place to other currencies then it is real IDEA ))
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:47:12 AM

Where are you located? What is your jurisdiction?

Our offices and representing agencies operate in Russian Federation,
Lithuania and USA. ICO will be registered in Switzerland!  Smiley
So many countries...
pendul

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

Hey Dev! Is there any updates for today ?  Smiley
ganzzorr

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

Can I buy your tokens using a credit card?

Yes, it is possible to be done in your personal account after registered on our main site:  https://virtonomics.io
wow, that's super cool!
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

dev, when ICO ends?

Our ICO begins on the 1st of March and will last for a month! Curently wear at loylty pre sale stage guys!  Wink

so long to wait! Sad I hope it will worth
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

What is a speculative value of token? Why is it to grow in terms of price within a month-halfyear-year?

Generally, prospects for token value growth are related with its limited number and its demand connected with service popularity and need to use. Tokens in our project are issued in large numbers only once at the ICO stage and there will be a very limited number of them issued later within the few years in order to satisfy the needs of the growing virtual economy (like in the real life). Very short supply and high demand plus a very long time the game is intended to be around make us feel confident that the price will only rise!
Thanks for the answer, I got your position Wink
cvgaver

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

Can I still buy your tokens for 0.3 USD?

There are 2 000 000 virts more on the website
I think - yes

1 916 798 to be exact! Smiley
huh, thanks Wink
pendul

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

Hey Dev! Today is a BIG day cuz of loyalty pre-sale will be finished!! What's next? are we going to see an ICO pre-sale or somesthing else?
Virtonomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:59:50 AM

It seems like Bitcoin is getting its head out of the clouds. According to coinmarketcap, its price lost of about 29% during the week and equals now of about $14.000. Capitalization exponential growth turns out to be not quite coherent with the Bitcoin degree of integration into the real life. Undoubtedly, this fact is considered to be one of distinguishing peculiarities of so-called ‘bubble’. According to the majority of analytical forecasts, Bitcoin is to fall three times in 2018-2019, what thus will approximate its capitalization value to a more reasonable one.

Possible reasons of Bitcoin’s decline can be accumulated risks, connected with Bitcoin data storage difficulties in some systems as well as with increase in time and cost of its transactions. Investing in Bitcoin can rightly be called ‘extreme’, and cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure at first sight is struggling with recently established overload. From the other hand, such high volatility is generally very representative for cryptocurrency market, where the significant role is given to political game of main holders.

In addition to the ongoing informational attack towards Bitcoin in terms of Ministry of Finance of Japan and Monetary Authority of Singapore statements concerning its unreliability, there were other events contributing to the fall. Emil Oldenburg, co-founder of Bitcoin.com, declared that Bitcoin has no perspective as a trading currency and sold his holdings. Getting rid of Bitcoin, agents usually invest in its direct rivals, such as BCH.
Simultaneously with Bitcoin decline, one can see rapid growth of most altcoins’ rates. Index of dominance has dropped to approximately 50%. More technologically and informatively loaded, altcoins definitely can have a higher potential. What they really lack is mass accessibility. In order to become a mass instrument, altcoin is to provide an easier and clearer way of its generation.

VICoin is based on Ethereum technological platform, which has time and again updated its positions in TOP-10 cryptocurrencies recently, what emphasizes transparent advantages of the system. Moreover, with ‘digging’ (as compared to ‘mining’) being more apprehensible and easier to manage, Virtonomic$ turns VICoin into a massively available alternative cryptocurrency. Analyzing and forecasting cryptocurrency market motion, Virtonomic$ is to meet the basic needs of participants along with highest possible technological standards.

Virtonomic$ is defenitely worth ICO. Make it to the Pre-Sale and purchase VICoin at most favorable terms. For more details visit https://virtonomics.io

lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:24:56 AM

Good to see team working on! ))) Nice video! I really wanna help team, and doing everything what i can, but always wanna more to do))

2nd Pool has been started!! That means, that the project will be started anyways already Smiley

If we have a look on previous sales of Vicoins - we can hope about fullfilling the second pool this week !
really nice video, I like it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: