Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286589 times)
paythrough_team

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:31:04 AM

Good news.
MGW added CGB.
https://i.imgur.com/44LquT0.jpg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:10:52 AM

Good news.
MGW added CGB.

whats MGW?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
paythrough_team

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:03:41 AM

MGW is Multigateway
NXT AE-based trading gateway.
https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/multigateway-ui/
https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/how-to-test-multigateway-with-nxtservices-a-test-user-guide/
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:12:04 AM

Hello CGB community!

Finite By Design LLC has a limited batch of 50 CGB Proofs, each minted of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver. Each proof comes with:
  • Associated address and private key hidden behind a hologram on the reverse side
  • Protective plastic capsule enclosing the proof itself
  • Custom stamped leatherette presentation case
  • Custom stamped paper sleeve for the leatherette
  • Certificate of Authenticity identifying each proof as one of the limited batch of 50

We are running a $100 per proof June special which is applicable to each of our 7 lines of proofs.
  • '1/10th Bitcoin'
  • '1 Litecoin'
  • '10 Namecoins'
  • '10 Peercoins'
  • '10 Peercoins' with 24K gold highlights
  • '11 Primecoins'
  • '10 Cryptogenic Bullion' Bars

Also on June 19th our 2 lines of DOGE coins (100 made out of nickel and 100 made out of copper) will be arriving! Each DOGE proof comes with an unattached hologram so the customer can add their own private key and fund the piece should they so desire. Pricing is $30 for singles or $250 for 10.

Looks Great  Smiley !
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:19:30 AM

Good news.
MGW added CGB.

That is pretty cool. Wonder why the price dumped 17 %.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:22:34 AM

That is pretty cool. Wonder why the price dumped 17 %.

because a certain CGB holder is trying to suppress the price, even after they had 3btc worth taken off their hands, they still had to dump it back down so they could accumulate Sad

The new sell wall that has appeared can only belong to the manipulator as i know of the person who bought that huge wall last week and they have taken it away from market and planning to hold it for the long term in their wallet for stake.

the sooner CGB finds other exchanges and wider audience the better/imho, one exchange is easy to manipulate price on but when established on multiple exchanges would be alot tricker imho.  

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:25:21 PM

Not many sellers at this price.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=cgb-btc&market=cryptsy

Ratio 1 : 0.02
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:04:16 PM

Good news indeed!

What we need now is for our followers/readers and holders to find their voice and get active in this thread and over at reddit in preperation for when followers of NXT/DRK/DOGE and LTC come poking around here.

CGB seems to attract the silent type, the silent partners of an investment opportunity. 

We need everyone to get EDUCATED get MOTIVATED and get INVOLVED.

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:22:17 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 07:32:18 PM by Killiz

Perhaps we can best support Artiface by assuring him that we can use well the time until he is truly ready to return: 'lead-dev burnout' is setting in about the place. The present wallet will do for the present -- it must.

Woo hoo!!! Wanna climb to a New Plane, campers??? Start compiling a Directory!!

" Stainless-Steel Mosquito-Coil Holders
Crochead Pty Ltd
http://crochead.myshopify.com/
255 Aumuller St., Westcourt (Cairns)
04 01532237
[status verified]

Turf:
Lush Turf Solutions
http://www.lushturfsolutions.com.au/
9/1440 New Cleveland Road, Capalaba West, Brisbane
+61 7 3390 2551 with 0 or not???
[Status unverified]

Underwear:
# UndieGuys
http://www.undieguys.com.au
addresss???
phone???
[Status unverified]"

You could even build a local or a state one -- whatever: wow!!! what a way to get in touch with the crypto folk who are our consultancy's customers.

PSD: 'the next big leg up'? Expedia? Google and Yahoo stock tickers? a trial at the Holiday Inn? the end of The China Thing well in sight?

Mark Blair, Unicup, Western Australia

What you are doing Mark is fantastic, total 'nutz and boltz' aproach to introducing cryptos to folk who otherwise could be years behind the revolution.  Totally inspiring to see someone up to their armpits in elbow grease, pushing their passion beyond the screen and into the scene.

Maybe someone could throw together some flyers or posters we could each print off to hand out, hammer up and letterbox??  

Killiz,  England UK

Edit: Mark, get some snaps and vids if possible of what you are achieving with the crypto town project. Would really like to see the progress as it happens.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:55:10 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 02:16:58 AM by IMZ

Hey, Killiz!

Feel free to laugh out loud: I doubt I'll be able to manage photos or vids for a while. I live in a farm house so far out in the Australian bush that I can see an emu out the window right now. And I am vision-impaired. And I get only a trickle of Internet. Can't figure out how to load a photo on this site.

Mark, Australia

papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:09:13 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 05:05:31 AM by papersheepdog

CryptoTown On The Ground V0.1g released.

I have clarified the CryptoMall terminology which I think really does this justice in more quickly conveying what we are doing!

I am really excited to develop the actual methods and resources, but tonnes of work going on for CGB's bday as well! Here is an excerpt with most of the changes/new text:

1.1 Methods and Philosophy

In order to launch a project such as this, it really helps to have solid foundation laid. As this is an open collaboration, not only the product should be readily available, but also the methods and philosophy used to create it. This will help participants to better understand the guide, but to expand upon it with the right frame of mind. This guide acknowledges and attempts to address many general realities so as not to be unsustainable. These conclusions should be reached by analysing the potential conflict and cooperation between the intelligent rational individuals who will be participating in this new cryptoeconomy. There are many elements to consider, and the balances between them will evolve as new players join in. As the currency itself is decentralized, there are new considerations about just what kind of centralization will be left over to maintain a stable balance. Part of this new balance is the acceptance of an amount of responsibility in protecting ourselves from scams or mistakes which can result in loss.

It is understood that there were already "Crypto Towns" in existence when this guide was created. The ideas presented here can be integrated to whatever extent a community decides. New CryptoTowns may use the guide but not integrate with other CryptoTowns for resource sharing, or maybe they just use the promotional material and do their own thing. This is accepted, because it's the natural progression of an idea which central control would only stifle. Communities doing so may find difficulty in receiving support from more collaborative CyptoTown communities and confidence instilled by the reputation of the overall project. The CryptoTown On The Ground project is the a product of collaborative effort amongst the self-managed CryptoTown Malls (or CryptoMalls) to explore and document the most effective methods to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrencies as part of stronger communities.

2.0 The CryptoTown Protocol

The CryptoTown Protocol is a scalable and modular set of guidelines to meeting the needs of communities, businesses, and individuals as they adapt to cryptocurrency technologies. The structure is designed to be as simple and flexible as possible to account for groups as small as a few businesses along a street, or geographically dispersed across an entire country. Each collection is referred to as a CryptoMall and it is a self managed entity. CryptoMalls may be in competition with each other over the quality and relevance of their listings.

2.1 My CryptoTown Mall (CryptoMall)

A CryptoMall is a collection of one or more businesses and volunteers who agree to follow the CryptoTown protocol and adapt it to their needs. The core of each CryptoMall is a volunteer or group of volunteers who ensure that the guidelines are best applied. Each CryptoMall contains a directory which lists the participating establishments and individuals. This directory will also contain "official" links to websites and social media hangouts as well as any other relevant information. Part of the duty of these volunteers is to ensure that this information is as widely accessible and shared as possible. This includes collaboration with local community members and officials, and with other CryptoMalls (the project).

Each individual CryptoMall will decide which services they shall provide, the requirements for entry, costs associated, and which rules to apply to participants. In order to be considered a proper CryptoMall there are some bare minimum expectations which should be followed to allow success. There should be at least one accountable volunteer who is willing to accept calls, return emails and physically attend meetings related to the project. A directory should be maintained of all participating establishments, and there should be at least one participating establishment. In the spirit of the project, businesses who wish to be listed should have a physical commercial location and meet with the volunteer as part of the vetting process which may determine the quality of the directory.

papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:14:15 AM

Perhaps we can best support Artiface by assuring him that we can use well the time until he is truly ready to return: 'lead-dev burnout' is setting in about the place. The present wallet will do for the present -- it must.

Woo hoo!!! Wanna climb to a New Plane, campers??? Start compiling a Directory!!

" Stainless-Steel Mosquito-Coil Holders
Crochead Pty Ltd
http://crochead.myshopify.com/
255 Aumuller St., Westcourt (Cairns)
04 01532237
[status verified]

Turf:
Lush Turf Solutions
http://www.lushturfsolutions.com.au/
9/1440 New Cleveland Road, Capalaba West, Brisbane
+61 7 3390 2551 with 0 or not???
[Status unverified]

Underwear:
# UndieGuys
http://www.undieguys.com.au
addresss???
phone???
[Status unverified]"

You could even build a local or a state one -- whatever: wow!!! what a way to get in touch with the crypto folk who are our consultancy's customers.

PSD: 'the next big leg up'? Expedia? Google and Yahoo stock tickers? a trial at the Holiday Inn? the end of The China Thing well in sight?

Mark Blair, Unicup, Western Australia

What you are doing Mark is fantastic, total 'nutz and boltz' aproach to introducing cryptos to folk who otherwise could be years behind the revolution.  Totally inspiring to see someone up to their armpits in elbow grease, pushing their passion beyond the screen and into the scene.

Maybe someone could throw together some flyers or posters we could each print off to hand out, hammer up and letterbox??  

Killiz,  England UK

Edit: Mark, get some snaps and vids if possible of what you are achieving with the crypto town project. Would really like to see the progress as it happens.

Good to hear from ya Killiz!! I am a huge fan of flyers and other printouts like brochure and business card sized stuff. What will go on it? We have to get creative!

Hey, Killiz!

Feel free to laugh out loud: I doubt I'll be able to manage photos or vids for a while. I live in a farm house so far out in the Australian bush that I can see an emu out the window right now. And I am vision-impaired. And I get only a trickle of Internet. Can't figure out how to load a photo on this site.

Mark, Australia

We will make do with what we have! This proves that only a minimal amount of internet connectivity is even required to get this stuff done! Cheesy

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:43:42 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 07:03:09 AM by VonSpass

Allow me to state my opinion about CB one last time. Please don't get me wrong, I really like the ideas behind CGB (scarcity, exclusivity, etc...); basic idea was RIGHT on. But it really seems like certain computer whizs and certain big egos make poor economists.

Please hear me out this last time, I really would like my CB holding to come back to a decent value.

1) I really do not understand the rational thinking behind CB admins hating mining so much. I have been owning some CGB for a long while, and most reward halving events were met with a price drop (and further loss of interest from community, eg: Memory coin, Dogecoin, etc...). I have seen this in many other Cryptos as well; it turns out reward halving of CGB was poorly designed and I suggest to bring mining back.

2) Now this PoS reward that CGB has, IMO, could easily be doubled, as it is way too low to stir any interest whatsoever, and "doubling" the PoS would still bring CGB nowhere near anything that would affect CB market price negatively.

Main thing however is not to lose track of the basic purpose of a currency: to buy things! I know this one is the hardest to tackle (the other two are just computer variables to adjust and a client update - no big deal), but people have to learn about CB and accept CB for goods and services. The first step in fixing this current undesireable situation is to bring the community back to this coin, by applying the hereby suggested first two steps.

So, I suggest bringing mining rewards back to competitive levels, and raising PoS reward as well; for God's sake bring back some excitement to this coin, it deserves it!
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:29:54 AM

Allow me to state my opinion about CB one last time. Please don't get me wrong, I really like the ideas behind CGB (scarcity, exclusivity, etc...); basic idea was RIGHT on. But it really seems like certain computer whizs and certain big egos make poor economists.

Please hear me out this last time, I really would like my CB holding to come back to a decent value.

1) I really do not understand the rational thinking behind CB admins hating mining so much. I have been owning some CGB for a long while, and most reward halving events were met with a price drop (and further loss of interest from community, eg: Memory coin, Dogecoin, etc...). I have seen this in many other Cryptos as well; it turns out reward halving of CGB was poorly designed and I suggest to bring mining back.

2) Now this PoS reward that CGB has, IMO, could easily be doubled, as it is way too low to stir any interest whatsoever, and "doubling" the PoS would still bring CGB nowhere near anything that would affect CB market price negatively.

Main thing however is not to lose track of the basic purpose of a currency: to buy things! I know this one is the hardest to tackle (the other two are just computer variables to adjust and a client update - no big deal), but people have to learn about CB and accept CB for goods and services. The first step in fixing this current undesireable situation is to bring the community back to this coin, by applying the hereby suggested first two steps.

So, I suggest bringing mining rewards back to competitive levels, and raising PoS reward as well; for God's sake bring back some excitement to this coin, it deserves it!

+1

IMO stake reward needs to be 100% pa at least for a year. Can be tapered after that , down to a 'normal'  inflation level after say, 5 years.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:52:17 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 10:47:30 AM by 110110101

As a small time miner, and a long time CGB holder, I recently came to a personal belief as to why the value of older (!) crypto currencies are so low, CGB included.

While we have an initial large payout to get miners interested and secure the currency, the buzz and rewards function as incentive to keep the currency alive. Granted, many alts have been launched and died within a week for various different reasons; secret premining, Pump&Dump, non-innovative me-too coin™ etc

As the block reward is higher, the miners will show a larger incentive to mine the coin. This interest decreases with the block rewards and the miners will jump on the next new coin™ With these reduced block rewards, practically every altcoin from one year ago has had a great decline in value, or am I mistaken? It appears to be the larger block rewards that keep the coin going, paying the miners to stay with the coin.

Now the mining phase is practically ended for CGB and we are hoping that investors will take an interest in CGB as a stable and secure investment. The question is why should they do so? If I as an investor would place money in one or more crypto currencies, would I not choose a currency with a better track record, or something that has features that Bitcoin seems to lack? One of the main features I liked about CGB was its proof of stake. The PoS part of CGB is not a unique feature anymore in the cryptocoin scene, and there are even many 100% PoS coins out there now.

I guess where I’m going with this is the fact that the PoS alone does not seem to attract new investors as we all are hoping for. The price is now lower than what it was just after launch, so there is all the incentive for someone to scope up a big bag of CGB for cheaps. The price decline for the past 6 months has not proven to be a stable wealth builder like a traditional interest fund or the likes.

I am not planning to sell off my investment; I still believe and hope that CGB will show its strengths, but at this point I would not put my money in CGB as a new investment. Even though that there are many new exciting ideas going ahead in our community, wouldn't any cautious investor just look at the price development for the past while and place their money elsewhere?

Perhaps we should look back at what gave CGB its initial boost among miners and the community, why was the perceived value of CGB so much higher then, compared to its stable phase now? Are changes needed? Does CGB need the mining help to bring back its values from the 5 mBTC days?

If we are not planning on any changes on CGB itself, than we should be open to ideas like merge mining, altpool investing in CGB and use the strengths within the mining community to help us build a stronger CGB!
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:27:46 AM

The price is now lower than what it was just after launch....

Perhaps if you compare to BTC price but in USD, CGB is still higher than in the first months since BTC was only $75-$150 at that time. I've seen total marketcap of US$80,000 while now it's around US$200,000 with so many more coins minted. The market has to eat all these newly minted coins and build from there. I believe CGB is a big buying opportunity and I'm still adding small extra amounts whenever I have some available from other sources to improve my average buyingprice.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:33:37 PM

Perhaps if you compare to BTC price but in USD, CGB is still higher than in the first months since BTC was only $75-$150 at that time. I've seen total marketcap of US$80,000 while now it's around US$200,000 with so many more coins minted. The market has to eat all these newly minted coins and build from there. I believe CGB is a big buying opportunity and I'm still adding small extra amounts whenever I have some available from other sources to improve my average buyingprice.

Whilst it may seem a good investment opportunity, there are dozens more coins with the same or better potential which are also languishing at low price levels (there are also hundreds more with less potential).

The key question is:  What unique points will drive adoption (the trend is down at present, and the Newtonian default is to stay the same) and keep CGB amongst the very few survivors: ie save it from the 99% of coins which fade away, despite having great fundamentals.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:13:40 PM

Comparing to the USD market makes it seem as a good investment(compared to mainstream investments)  but anyone willing to invest in the more risky cryptocurrencies  will always compare it to BTC which is the  closest thing to mainstream in that world.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

As a small time miner, and a long time CGB holder, I recently came to a personal belief as to why the value of older (!) crypto currencies are so low, CGB included.

While we have an initial large payout to get miners interested and secure the currency, the buzz and rewards function as incentive to keep the currency alive. Granted, many alts have been launched and died within a week for various different reasons; secret premining, Pump&Dump, non-innovative me-too coin™ etc

As the block reward is higher, the miners will show a larger incentive to mine the coin. This interest decreases with the block rewards and the miners will jump on the next new coin™ With these reduced block rewards, practically every altcoin from one year ago has had a great decline in value, or am I mistaken? It appears to be the larger block rewards that keep the coin going, paying the miners to stay with the coin.

Now the mining phase is practically ended for CGB and we are hoping that investors will take an interest in CGB as a stable and secure investment. The question is why should they do so? If I as an investor would place money in one or more crypto currencies, would I not choose a currency with a better track record, or something that has features that Bitcoin seems to lack? One of the main features I liked about CGB was its proof of stake. The PoS part of CGB is not a unique feature anymore in the cryptocoin scene, and there are even many 100% PoS coins out there now.

I guess where I’m going with this is the fact that the PoS alone does not seem to attract new investors as we all are hoping for. The price is now lower than what it was just after launch, so there is all the incentive for someone to scope up a big bag of CGB for cheaps. The price decline for the past 6 months has not proven to be a stable wealth builder like a traditional interest fund or the likes.

I am not planning to sell off my investment; I still believe and hope that CGB will show its strengths, but at this point I would not put my money in CGB as a new investment. Even though that there are many new exciting ideas going ahead in our community, wouldn't any cautious investor just look at the price development for the past while and place their money elsewhere?

Perhaps we should look back at what gave CGB its initial boost among miners and the community, why was the perceived value of CGB so much higher then, compared to its stable phase now? Are changes needed? Does CGB need the mining help to bring back its values from the 5 mBTC days?

If we are not planning on any changes on CGB itself, than we should be open to ideas like merge mining, altpool investing in CGB and use the strengths within the mining community to help us build a stronger CGB!

imho 100% PoS coin is a weakness if it has not been thought out properly by the developer/releaser. CGB does not have to be concerned about lack of PoS Miners/stakerholders now as PoW never ends.  The 2 stage PoW/100% PoS coin will ALWAYS need its stakeholders to keep the blockchain going or that coin is dead, stuck in wallets/exchanges.
If the majority 100% PoS coin is all lumped on to an exchange or its supporters fail to understand how their coin works, then the result is few are left to support the network and the coin will lose support and die. Confirmation times for a transaction will stretch out to days or longer in many of these coins that lose that network support.  BUK is an example of 100% PoS where this has happened this year and i have seen it take days in the past before a tx completely confirmed with this forgotten about coin.  This can happen to any 100% PoS coin and there are many scammers using PoS as a buzzword for their scamcoins and preying on users who do not even take the time to learn how it works.  These users are not investors just chasing the latest "#altcoin"  or "#feature" without doing any research.  Exchanges keep adding them to milk the easy BTC that they get from them thanks to scammers/pump&dump groups, but none of them have any chance of mainstream success.  Just a quick way to make some bitcoin before moving on.  Eventually the smarter traders will see the value in securing some of that wealth they have obtained in CGB, for now its just a game they play.

There are few examples of 100% PoS coins that be considered a success this year eg BC.  From the specs when it was first annouced it could be seen the devs put some thought into it and how it would function. most of clones of that coin completely skipped it and show their ignorance (or their intent to scam) with the specifications and no real dev behind them.  a few even had hidden nasties (hidden premine) that would make the coin worthless after the scammers had dumped their premine and left their users holding bags of a useless coin and a blockchain that will stall and be irregular.  

The advantage of CGB a hybrid coin PoW/PoS is it will never face this situation, as it would require there to be no PoW miners (no profit switching multipools to dump on cryptsy, no solo usb miners on a laptp somewhere etc) and no PoS Miners/stakeholder (once a month wallet openers, or always open stakeholders, exchanges).  
CGB backbone is its PoW mining and keeps it regular, and PoS provides incentive to invest and hold for interest/increase in CGB holdings.  This is what can be seen as implied in specifications for min stake age (days vs hours in the 100% PoS) the blockchain is not dependent on stakeholders/PoS miners. With cheaper ASICs the CGB blockchain can be more secured and kept moving cheaply along with the benefits of PoS.  There is no other altcoin that has this advantages right now along with real devs behind it.

Merge mining seems to be a more elegant way to some extra hash and secure CGB blockchain more and increase awareness among altcoiners of CGB.  Maybe it will something that gets added in the future? Smiley
I would also like to see coincontrol added so i can managed my CGBs better.

I think there never been a better time to invest in and hold CGB for long term, and it obvious to me that others manipulating the price down think so as well Wink

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:16:04 PM

I think there never been a better time to invest in and hold CGB for long term, and it obvious to me that others manipulating the price down think so as well Wink

If you want a look at the future of stable Alt Coins, read this:

https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/pantera-bitcoin-fund-sec-filing-reveals-96-million-investment

I think CGB is positioned well for this kind of thing, just what it was designed for. Can you imagine an ETF made up of coins all earning interest through some form of PoS? It's time to clean up and be professional...   Smiley

(posted in several forums)

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: