Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org  (Read 3358 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DawQ (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:29 AM

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:18:21 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Apparently Namecheap was hacked and deleted my shared hosting. They are refusing reveal which IP address made the break and also refusing to send me a back up of my data.
All emails are off, all my domains are off, and my website is gone until we pass what they call "Risk Management".

They claim I must have requested to terminate my hosting account, but on what grounds? They must have also records of the IPs that requested that.

So, my friends, I'm in the middle of a huge shitstorm. And will probably will have to start over.

Any contact please do it via absurding@tuta.io and meanwhile I will look for other hosting services... Except the fuckers also blocked my domains.

Sorry for all this, I am more pissed than anybody else and pretend to take legal action if in fact namecheap pulled dawq.org of the air with consent of a third party. We are building a start-up with funding involved. This downtime, how long it will be, will be invoiced to Namecheap.

Everything is fine again with the hosting and domains. Namecheap made a mistake and deleted my hosting account.
There was no apparent hack, just a terrible mistake by Namecheap.

So we are back at it. Promotion, working, marketing, writing, roadmapping.

While we don't announce the ICO date, make sure to register to get 30% off.

And that's all! Join our Telegram btw: https://t.me/dawqgroup
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:36:56 AM

www.dawq.org - ICO registration

After we are stacked with registrations we'll contact the users by order of applying until 10,000 $DAWQ are sold at $1 each.

We almost decided when official crowdsale is starting... stay tuned!

And join our Telegram group to connect with other members.

Paul
paul@dawq.org
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

Our registration list is growing fast. Remember that pre-sale discount is limited to 10,000. After that each token costs $1.3 www.dawq.org
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

It's the 3rd time someone tried to take $DAWQ away from us. Never sell out, never lose control, never give equity to opportunists. I am here 100%. Let's build a kick-ass wallet.

https://twitter.com/dawqfoundation/status/937707148259229696

I am contacted almost daily by opportunists trying to take this project away from us. I said no to 500,000 USD for 100%, I refused 5000 USD for 10%. I had somebody offering $2500 for $90,000 worth of DAWQ.
I said no to several people wanting equity for nothing. Ones say they will promote it, others think that what I am doing is not enough, so they need to "help".

Hereby I state, there is no equity for sale for offers like this. Either you are an accredited investor or you just do not contact me. Further, there is the option of investing prior to the ICO, which in these case I have personally emailed everyone that registered for it. The discount rate is 30% and limited to 10,000 tokens. I have to thank the people who did this already because they have seriously contributed for this project to go ahead.

Any other attempts of fraud and opportunism will be reported and ignored. Please, we are here to complete a serious project.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

The trading AI seems complicated to me. It's something i never seen around. could you briefly explain it to me ? i read what you've said but is the AI going to give you 100% profit . will it do the trading by itself or you have to guide it as well? As whole the project seems very promising and i'm sure it will find success when it's finaly launched.
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:34:41 AM

The trading AI seems complicated to me. It's something i never seen around. could you briefly explain it to me ? i read what you've said but is the AI going to give you 100% profit . will it do the trading by itself or you have to guide it as well? As whole the project seems very promising and i'm sure it will find success when it's finaly launched.

The AI trading is a option for folks that have too many assets/coins standing and want to take a small or aggressive risk with it. For us, it's the last wallet feature to be implemented. It's either on or off. In case it's on, you can choose what kind of numbers/strategy to implement. Even if you choose the safest method possible, your ROI will be above 1% which is what banks 'give' you nowadays. We want to make ROI normal again just by holding cryptos in your wallet. We'll have a simple and a smart version, which you can customize. What is the purpose of holding so many coins/tokens if you need 5 or 6 wallets to manage it all? DAWQ is one walllet, across all platforms, and let's you manage your investing funds and savings account.

DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Thanks all for the angel investments!

The ICO will start soon thanks to you!
Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

Looking forward to it!

Definitely interested, I hope this project will develop well. I kinda believe in it. I've seen the roadmap, that's still quite brief..

What quarter would you estimate this AI and wallet would be operational?
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:05:04 PM

Looking forward to it!

Definitely interested, I hope this project will develop well. I kinda believe in it. I've seen the roadmap, that's still quite brief..

The Wallet itself on Q1 2018, the AI option not before Q2. It's just too many variables.. Even for an all asset wallet we'll have to apply countless nodes. Pretty crazy, yes, but that can be assured by Q1 2018.
Xie89

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:48 PM

Looking forward to it!

The Wallet itself on Q1 2018, the AI option not before Q2. It's just too many variables.. Even for an all asset wallet we'll have to apply countless nodes. Pretty crazy, yes, but that can be assured by Q1 2018.

Looking forward to it!

Wow thanks for the extremely fast reply Cool I'm new on the forum but in my experience up to now this usually takes a lot longer.

Ok, still Q1/Q2 is fast. Signing up for ICO email list rn!
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:25:31 PM

Wow thanks for the extremely fast reply Cool I'm new on the forum but in my experience up to now this usually takes a lot longer.

Ok, still Q1/Q2 is fast. Signing up for ICO email list rn!

We want fast but steady. It's not crazy to build an all coin wallet in a few months. All we need is dedicated people, which we have Smiley
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:50:53 PM

The AI trading is a option for folks that have too many assets/coins standing and want to take a small or aggressive risk with it. For us, it's the last wallet feature to be implemented. It's either on or off. In case it's on, you can choose what kind of numbers/strategy to implement. Even if you choose the safest method possible, your ROI will be above 1% which is what banks 'give' you nowadays. We want to make ROI normal again just by holding cryptos in your wallet. We'll have a simple and a smart version, which you can customize. What is the purpose of holding so many coins/tokens if you need 5 or 6 wallets to manage it all? DAWQ is one walllet, across all platforms, and let's you manage your investing funds and savings account.

Thank you for explaining that . I will just have to wait and see how it will turn out then. I bet it will give a great feedback .
blckchainer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:27:34 AM

thanks for the good explanation
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

I don't see how this can work out. If i wanted to invest, i'd do it on my own and trade on an exchange forum or get one of those services that help you to invest.

DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

I don't see how this can work out. If i wanted to invest, i'd do it on my own and trade on an exchange forum or get one of those services that help you to invest.

You see, you can have investing mode on or off. But if it's on it will round down balances of your coins/tokens and join a huge pot (along with all other DAWQ wallet users) to invest in the market. But we don't have one bot or one strategy. We have several. And we plan to automate it in a way that it's random enough. Alternate bots, trend bots, TA analysis, all included in a push of a button. Of course you can opt out and just have an universal crypto wallet - something that does not exist yet and it's our main focus.

PS: it's exactly what we are building. a product/service that also works for people who don't know investing. Do you know PoS wallets? Compare it a bit, except the returns would be far higher.
blckchainer

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:55:21 AM

as far as I understand the investing with trading bots is optional but if activated can generate huge returns if those bots and trend analyzers find the right markets. i'd lose a few cents in order to be rewarded with a proper and successful market trade. of course there should be settings and customization about this.
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

as far as I understand the investing with trading bots is optional but if activated can generate huge returns if those bots and trend analyzers find the right markets. i'd lose a few cents in order to be rewarded with a proper and successful market trade. of course there should be settings and customization about this.

All correct - and planned.
absurding

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

Some funny guy decided to mess with me and give me negative feedback for not hiring him.
I have reported this behaviour to Theymous, but probably it will take time to fix. I will use my personal account in the meantime.

Paul
DAWQ
Xie89

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Very interested in this project. Have a question, came here through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199719.0

Is this signature thing still live? And if so, how could I join?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: