Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2018, 07:15:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org  (Read 3105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blckchainer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:55:21 AM

as far as I understand the investing with trading bots is optional but if activated can generate huge returns if those bots and trend analyzers find the right markets. i'd lose a few cents in order to be rewarded with a proper and successful market trade. of course there should be settings and customization about this.

⚡ Semux - First Java-based BFT Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DawQ

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

as far as I understand the investing with trading bots is optional but if activated can generate huge returns if those bots and trend analyzers find the right markets. i'd lose a few cents in order to be rewarded with a proper and successful market trade. of course there should be settings and customization about this.

All correct - and planned.
absurding

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

Some funny guy decided to mess with me and give me negative feedback for not hiring him.
I have reported this behaviour to Theymous, but probably it will take time to fix. I will use my personal account in the meantime.

Paul
DAWQ

VOID - 1st Proof of Purchase Ethereum Token: www.voidtoken.io
Xie89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Very interested in this project. Have a question, came here through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199719.0

Is this signature thing still live? And if so, how could I join?
absurding

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:37:53 PM

Very interested in this project. Have a question, came here through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199719.0

No that thread does not apply anymore but I am willing to make a simple signature campaign, paid in tokens, for just a few members. We don't need to spam the forum and neither is that my style. It's an old thread, so you see for how long I have been working on DAWQ.

VOID - 1st Proof of Purchase Ethereum Token: www.voidtoken.io
Xie89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

No that thread does not apply anymore but I am willing to make a simple signature campaign, paid in tokens, for just a few members. We don't need to spam the forum and neither is that my style. It's an old thread, so you see for how long I have been working on DAWQ.

Thanks for the fast answer! I'd be willing to put a signature, I really believe in this project (and would like to earn some dawq  Grin). I think I can even get some more people to use the signature.

I'm not a senior member, new on the scene but since then active almost everyday on the forum.

Looking forward to your reply!
DawQ

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:11:22 PM

Thanks for the fast answer! I'd be willing to put a signature, I really believe in this project (and would like to earn some dawq  Grin). I think I can even get some more people to use the signature.

I'm not a senior member, new on the scene but since then active almost everyday on the forum.

Looking forward to your reply!

I don't think it's something with real priority at this moment.
Sorry for the late reply.
Leopard11

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Cryptocurrency ICO Bounty

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

when will the bounty begin?

EVENTUM.NETWORK | Real-Time Data & API | Free tokens for trying our ALPHA
«CrowdToken ICO BOUNTY - 2.5mil FREE TOKENS»
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print