Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:46:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org  (Read 2943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DawQ

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

I don't see how this can work out. If i wanted to invest, i'd do it on my own and trade on an exchange forum or get one of those services that help you to invest.

You see, you can have investing mode on or off. But if it's on it will round down balances of your coins/tokens and join a huge pot (along with all other DAWQ wallet users) to invest in the market. But we don't have one bot or one strategy. We have several. And we plan to automate it in a way that it's random enough. Alternate bots, trend bots, TA analysis, all included in a push of a button. Of course you can opt out and just have an universal crypto wallet - something that does not exist yet and it's our main focus.

PS: it's exactly what we are building. a product/service that also works for people who don't know investing. Do you know PoS wallets? Compare it a bit, except the returns would be far higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckchainer

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:55:21 AM

as far as I understand the investing with trading bots is optional but if activated can generate huge returns if those bots and trend analyzers find the right markets. i'd lose a few cents in order to be rewarded with a proper and successful market trade. of course there should be settings and customization about this.

⚡ Semux - First Java-based BFT Blockchain
DawQ

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

as far as I understand the investing with trading bots is optional but if activated can generate huge returns if those bots and trend analyzers find the right markets. i'd lose a few cents in order to be rewarded with a proper and successful market trade. of course there should be settings and customization about this.

All correct - and planned.

absurding

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

Some funny guy decided to mess with me and give me negative feedback for not hiring him.
I have reported this behaviour to Theymous, but probably it will take time to fix. I will use my personal account in the meantime.

Paul
DAWQ

https://www.dawq.org
Xie89

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Very interested in this project. Have a question, came here through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199719.0

Is this signature thing still live? And if so, how could I join?
absurding

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:37:53 PM

Very interested in this project. Have a question, came here through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199719.0

No that thread does not apply anymore but I am willing to make a simple signature campaign, paid in tokens, for just a few members. We don't need to spam the forum and neither is that my style. It's an old thread, so you see for how long I have been working on DAWQ.

https://www.dawq.org
Xie89

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

No that thread does not apply anymore but I am willing to make a simple signature campaign, paid in tokens, for just a few members. We don't need to spam the forum and neither is that my style. It's an old thread, so you see for how long I have been working on DAWQ.

Thanks for the fast answer! I'd be willing to put a signature, I really believe in this project (and would like to earn some dawq  Grin). I think I can even get some more people to use the signature.

I'm not a senior member, new on the scene but since then active almost everyday on the forum.

Looking forward to your reply!
DawQ

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:11:22 PM

Thanks for the fast answer! I'd be willing to put a signature, I really believe in this project (and would like to earn some dawq  Grin). I think I can even get some more people to use the signature.

I'm not a senior member, new on the scene but since then active almost everyday on the forum.

Looking forward to your reply!

I don't think it's something with real priority at this moment.
Sorry for the late reply.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.