Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bitcoin Hardfork  (Read 462 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

just one more fork.  Cool I even didn't hear about him, just saw in the exchange in my wallet, it was surprising. Just bitcoin makes sense.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:14:52 PM

I've subscribe in a Telegram group last time and I was surprised to see a news that says the Bitcoin Diamond was successful. I haven't been active on the crypto world lately and there's been news about Bitcoin fork here and there so I got tired of it and just wait for it if it truly comes. Hope it is like BCH though that you get something if you have a BTC on your wallet.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:19:48 PM

I just heard a news that there will be another bitcoin hard fork
all info here : http://www.btcd.io/index.html

what do you think about it ? will this hardfork have a higher value from the old hardfork of bitcoin or it just another free money ?
First it was make your own alt coin, then it was make your own token, they, your own airdrop coin and now it is fork off your own coin.

It is all the rage at the moment, you can make good money on doing one of these new things early on, but each will get less worth while and less valuable, until eventually everyone just ignores it.

Cash was interesting, Gold was a farce (I had mine stolen Sad ) now we will have BitcoinX which will be a load of crap copycats, which will trade at below 0.01BTC. 
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:21:51 PM

Well seeing how it is already over cant discuss whether it raised BTC price (probably did) although it flew under the radar which makes me think it did not. However regardless with 3 more incoming forks next year you can be

certain this will push bitcoin price higher not sure if it will be artificially high or because it would have pumped anyhow we will never know.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

I think too much hardfork, even the distance is too close together. this will definitely cause the price of bitcoin to soar. because many people are targeting bitcoin, they want a bonus (coin that resulted from hardfork bitcoin). there is a bitcoin diamond, bitcoin silver, super bitcoind, that's what I know.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀