Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaigns for ETH?  (Read 219 times)
jimsteel (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:13:09 PM

I am looking for bounty campaigns I can join that pay in ETH, anyone got any recommendations?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:41:40 PM

Best bet is looking on the marketplace thread and just doing some research. I haven't seen many signature bounties that pay straight into ETH though.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

I am looking for bounty campaigns I can join that pay in ETH, anyone got any recommendations?

Most bounty campaigns do not pay in ETH. They pay in either Bitcoin or their ow token, although I highly suggest staying away from ICOs or bounties that pay in their own token because most of them are scams.

With that said, one campaign that is currently paying in ETH is my campaign. See my signature? Join the Angel Token campaign and use your ETH address to apply and get paid weekly in ETH to post here on the forum.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:11:12 PM

There are not any signature or bounty campaign who is paying on Eth at the moment, because most of the managers really prefer to pay in bitcoin instead of other altcoin, and i think that this is much more safer.

And those who pay directly with their tokens are a waste of time, i have never joined one of those bounties who pay with their own coins, it is very risky because you dont even know if you are going to be paid, or if those tokens are going to have some value on a near future.

it is all a huge topic to discuss, but yes, being paid with bitcoin is much more better than with eth.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
jimsteel (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:40:04 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 10:57:10 PM by jimsteel

Most bounty campaigns do not pay in ETH. They pay in either Bitcoin or their ow token, although I highly suggest staying away from ICOs or bounties that pay in their own token because most of them are scams.

With that said, one campaign that is currently paying in ETH is my campaign. See my signature? Join the Angel Token campaign and use your ETH address to apply and get paid weekly in ETH to post here on the forum.

Thank you for the response.

I will have a look at your signature Smiley

There are not any signature or bounty campaign who is paying on Eth at the moment, because most of the managers really prefer to pay in bitcoin instead of other altcoin, and i think that this is much more safer.

And those who pay directly with their tokens are a waste of time, i have never joined one of those bounties who pay with their own coins, it is very risky because you dont even know if you are going to be paid, or if those tokens are going to have some value on a near future.

it is all a huge topic to discuss, but yes, being paid with bitcoin is much more better than with eth.

Thank you for the response, any recommendations then?
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

It seems that most of the bounty campaigns don't support ETH, most of which are paying for the ICO, a small part of the payment BTC, but you can sell these and get ETH

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

This sounds new to me and I'm hoping that in the near future, there will be a team that will lead a bounty or signature campaign which will pay in ETH or other Alts such as LTC and XMR. Anyways, from what I have observed, bounty and signature campaigns common payment coin is BTC. And, in addition to that, they also pay with TOKENS (connected to their ICO's or project) that will serve as their shares which will only have a value once it hit an exchange site which often occur during the start of ICO or depend on the project roadmap calendar target.
staringbright

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:55:59 AM

AmorCoin currently has a bounty open. They have very generous payouts so it might be worth checking it out. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2432271
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

AmorCoin currently has a bounty open. They have very generous payouts so it might be worth checking it out. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2432271
damn, op want bounty that paying with eth pls read before you posting. its difficult to find a bounty that pay with eth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: