Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] CIO - Cryptocurrency Information Operations Project ITO CLOSED  (Read 1155 times)
ciobt (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:34:31 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 09:09:01 AM by ciobt

CIO Platform / CIO Token - Initial Token Offering (ITO) CLOSED!
CIO / Cryptocurrency Information Operations aims to clean crypto space from rubbish and bring real transparency into cryptospace, award fair projects and expose & warn users about the others. The project should help with transition shift from to crypto bring another level of transparency and clarity.

These goals will be mainly achieved by creating transparent and platform that will provide
* fair and transparent crypto market metrics and information that are missing or are hard to obtain
* major important indexes and ratings based on specific transparent criteria
* projects awards for recognized achievements and useful projects
* crypto currencies and projects audits
* information about potential risks and risky projects and events
* improve crypto reputation and transparency in general
* support for shift from fiat to decentralized currencies
* support of crypto-friendly charity
* "separate crypto wheat from crypto weed"

Major parts of CIO project
* Site providing the platform: http://cio.care (just basic information, platform site is going to be launched in 2018)
* Token for platform purposes: "CIO Token" (Waves token ID 1Z4y4zydhNgTbgWsz63DnsdkuAJiJXeTSsL5JdmKUwv)
(Token features are listed below)
http://wavesgo.com/tokens/1Z4y4zydhNgTbgWsz63DnsdkuAJiJXeTSsL5JdmKUwv

Terms for investing in CIO
1. You are only allowed to invest that much what are you willing to loose without any regrets
2. This project is genuine, however it's impossible to give you any guaranties so none are given
3. You accept that anything can go wrong even though there will be the best effort to avoid such a result
4. You're not allowed to invest if your country laws or your conscience don't allow such an act
5. You must be 18 years old and mentally healthy to invest
6. You agree to invest only your own capital or capital you have right to use
7. You agree not to trade CIO directly with fiat (this in accordance to the major philosophy that "fiat money" is already  obsolete and should not be used in the future unless really necessary)

There are no special rights holding this token that can be claimed except basic exchange operations with this token as you wish and other token utilization that comes from nature of this project. This token definitely doesn't give you any shares or votes (unless granted further). You are aware that you will have responsibility for securing your tokens (private keys, seeds etc.)

If you agree with ALL these conditions, you're permitted to proceed and acquire some CIO Token(s) at Waves platform.

Why to acquire CIO tokens?
To profit & support health & quality & transparency in crypto ecosystem, specifically

1. support the cause of the project to bring health and transparency to crypto ecosystem in general
2. token will be fuel to certain premium services
3. token will be needed as payment premium project sponsorship (however only projects passing the audit can receive it)
4. token will be fuel for special platform tasks (audits, investigations)
5. token (resp. funds gathered by it) will help to enhance/boost platform development and reward community for contributions
6. it will help us to sponsor/support other services/efforts helping crypto ecosystem
7. speculative gain, expected appreciation when platform is successful, recognized & adopted

Project tokens?
There is just one "CIO Token" ITO related to this project (although in three price and volume phases). No more tokens for core platform operation will be ever issued, all CIO tokens will be until 2018 (included) on free market, no further inflation caused, no more surprises like many other projects do related to their funding. Project will be self-funded by this ITO without any future surprises and funding rounds. This is your chance to get it or regret later.

How to invest in CIO?
Waves platform (https://wavesplatform.com/) was chosen for rational reasons because as it provides needed features "out of box" and it's user friendly enough for needs of this ITO.

Simple steps to get CIO Tokens
* Get WavesLiteApp (https://[Suspicious link removed]/dejRDo)
* Open Waves Lite Client
* Click on third Big icon "Waves Decentralized Exchange"
* Set the pairs to WAVES and 1Z4y4zydhNgTbgWsz63DnsdkuAJiJXeTSsL5JdmKUwv (which is CIO Token ID)
* You will see pair CIO Token/WAVES is set and order book is available (https://i.snag.gy/PXMYwg.jpg)
* Now you can buy CIO tokens as any other Waves token like you're used on any other crypto exchange

How to invest without Waves with other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, XEM, ...)?
Waves platform supports several other crypto currencies or you can use ShapeShift (https://www.shapeshift.io) or any reliable exchange to convert to Waves first.

ITO ongoing
Token are(will be) offered in three waves and quantities. Earlier adopters (1st and 2nd waves adopters will have special/discounted price ~ per token)
* 1st distribution wave (special ITO price, over 70% discount)
  * 7,000,000 (only 0.007 Waves per token, resp. 0.035 USD per token)
  * Nov 2017 ~1 week duration - ends on 30th Nov 2017)
* 2nd distribution wave (discount ITO price, over 30% discount)
  * 70,000,000 (only 0.017 Waves per token, resp. 0.085 USD per token)
  * Dec 2017 ~1 month duration (ends on 31th Dec 2017)
* 3rd (and final) distribution wave (regular ITO price)
  * 700,000,000 (only 0.027 per token, resp. 0.135 USD per token )
  * Jan+ 2018 ~3 months duration (ends on 31 March 2017)

Price range in BTC is starting from about 500 sat per token

Token information
* total tokens emitted (final) 777,000,000
* inflation: 0% (forever) or even possibly negative
* future funding rounds: none
* token platform: waves platform
* token id: 1Z4y4zydhNgTbgWsz63DnsdkuAJiJXeTSsL5JdmKUwv

Will there be a special blockchain for CIO Tokens?
There will be no special block-chain for this token as this is no goal of this project and there are already multiple great blockchain infrastructures, there might be however effort to make CIO available across more major token platforms in the future or to port it to another platform. Right now Waves platform was selected for major token operations.

Major roadmap milestones
* 2017 project initiated, ITO initiated <-- We are here
* 2018 ITO finished, basic platform availability
* 2019 platform matured, recognized and established

ITO funding success criteria
1% of tokens addressed = minimal ITO goal for limited operations
10% of tokens addressed = operational ITO goal
100% of tokens addressed = ultimate potential ITO goal

Project achievements (goals) set to three years indicating success (3 years timeframe)
* global recognition and adoptation by crypto market
* platform running and providing useful daily data and services, utilized by millions of users
* 100x ITO CIO token price evaluation

Development updates and discussion
Aside general discussion related to the project, there will be monthly development updates provided starting Dec 2017.

General notes (especially related to further discussion)
1. There is a quite clear vision behind this project that should be achieved and if it doesn't satisfy your expectations it is not necessarily the issue but rather question of your preferences
2. As there is no warranty and this project is not meant to meet every single expectation of each single individual but rather  to fulfill several basic and more broader goals.
3. If you don't agree with purpose of this project, please avoid FUD and criticism and try to rather do something more constructive that make sense to you. Thank you.

Donations
If you want to support this project and its goals and don't want to participate on buying CIO tokens, you can always donate to these addresses. Thank you for supporting this project.
BTC: 38rYnXJYEiBPNHi1owmAY6xvGvux5FLikf
LTC: MUF9sLU8dL36ZFHUf5mr6GQ2suWv4n4AjD
ETH: 0x8B1883C3eD8F6aC4A14f0EcE0582729932aa0528
NEM: NBPAT44MFBADBD5AHOLBKIVQFKWQHJZMCEGRQ2Z3
Waves: 3P5j8bH3twPJLHPUj44mQmL7g7YqStmUJap
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:42:17 PM

Reserved
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Reserved
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

Reserved
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

How many people do you work with?
What kinds of systems and positions are there?
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

1st wave (special ITO price) 7,000,000 (1 CIO = 0.007 Waves) (Nov 2017 ~1 week duration)
and now is the last week of november ? is the 1st wave of ITO already run ?
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

How many people do you work with?
I'm a founder and major developer of the project. Additional developers will be assigned based on the outcome of this ITO or as result of my decision. I'm prepared for all possibilities, what will be different is only manpower behind the project, speed and extent of the development and features. Regardless if there is a single or hundreds of devs, work will be done (just extent will be different). When major CIO platform is out, it will be opensourced at github and every member of community (with basic programming skills) will be able to easily participate in some way. But this will not happen before platform has strong core and proper extensible model. Until then it will be close-sourced.

What kinds of systems and positions are there?
Traditional js web technologies will be used for the core of the platform (node, react, redux, ...). There are no (paid) positions opened yet, this will be re-evaluated after end of ITO. Community volunteers can/will be able to participate based on own skills and project needs (feel free to list your skills). In general platform is meant to be very open and extensible but until that time development will be quite strictly driven and under the hood. I hope this answers your questions.
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:49:44 AM

1st wave (special ITO price) 7,000,000 (1 CIO = 0.007 Waves) (Nov 2017 ~1 week duration)
and now is the last week of november ? is the 1st wave of ITO already run ?
Yes, ITO already started at the same time as this announcement was published and is ongoing. This 1st special ITO wave offer ends by the end of Nov or when sold out.
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

Last 5 days to acquire CIO tokens for the best possible ITO price!
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

are there any official social media about this project, i think it's needed to make all people know about every updatted information
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:37:50 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:14:14 PM by ciobt

are there any official social media about this project, i think it's needed to make all people know about every updatted information
Nope, except this BT thread as a primary channel there is no social media about this project so far as I prefer organic grow and adoption rather than over-hype. All important information are/will be (so far) here (except site http://cio.care that holds brief sub-set of information). Other reason is to keep information and communication on one place (at least for this time). And to my experience BT is best place for announcing ITO and people are used to find information here. Later on I expect community or special media person will take care of social media to make some additional promo of the platform but for that it's too early. ITO will run quite long (about 4 months) so investors can join in any phase they wish. Of course significantly better price is available now and also during December as reward for the risk early adopters are taking. Next year will be less risky for investors as everything will be more clear and visible and so there will be no special ITO discounts like this year and full regular ITO price. All major updates will be provided here like monthly dev updates and instant messages for everything else that cannot delay.
robinhande

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

there are only a few pictures on this website, no social media to access to information, how to attract investors?
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:53:37 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:45:43 PM by ciobt

there are only a few pictures on this website, no social media to access to information, how to attract investors?
As stated before at this phase social media is not a priority but of course everyone can share the word. Or if someone from community wants to take care of social media, let me know. For now, however, no special attraction is needed, basic information can be seen here (or asked if needed). This project will be propagated the best by itself by "PoW" as time goes. The basic information is here and everyone can invest now. If not, it's also all right, other people can invest later (when project is more mature and therefore with less risk but of course with more costly entry) or just never for any reasons. I believe the platform will be that good that it will make holding of "CIO Token"  highly profitable in time and now it is the best opportunity to join to participate on future growth. Those who ignore it now might still step in later but those who ignore it completely might regret later -  but that's life and individual decisions. I personally missed so many amazing early investments so I know what I'm talking about. My advice is if you're not willing to invest in this wave now, check it later this year, or next year or year after that and invest when you feel comfortable.
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

Proposed idea of project logo - https://snag.gy/LN0mUG.jpg - feel free to comment.
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

Another logo proposal - https://snag.gy/FJlKc5.jpg
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:13:31 AM

Finally a logo I'm satisfied with. This will be the official project logo for the future. Check the http://cio.care (cache reaload might be needed)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

not interesting in waves token
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

not interesting in waves token
Maybe later then.... when this project will be traded more broadly (on eth and others)
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

Reminder: 1st and limited CIO ITO distribution wave ends in 3 days.
ciobt (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

Site is temporarily down due to some hosting issues.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: