Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading platforms ?  (Read 847 times)
bitlady17 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

Thoughts on best trading platforms for crypto-currencies ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MIBlockchain

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:10:43 PM

Binance Smiley
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

ETHERDELTA, feel the power of a decentralized exchange.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:19:45 PM

There are many nice exchanges for trading of Bitcoin and different alts, exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, binance and many more. For decentralized exchange you can try etherdelta.

JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:24:39 PM

You call that power? Etherdelta stands on a great idea, but bro, the user interface is horrible if you'd ask me. There are countless tranzactional errors, which cost you tx and so on... I would recommend some solid ones, like: Poloniex, Bitfinex.
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

Do you want to know cryptotrading platforms or cryptotrading sites?
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex.
I prefer Bittrex, i like it  Grin
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

I prefer Cryptopia and Binance. I do like decentralized trading exchanges like Waves DEX and Etherdelta. However etherdelta is only for Ethereum based tokens.
cryptozobo

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

Can I add to this and ask what the best trading platform is for people who'd struggle with ID verification? I'm living in a different country so there are so many additional barriers!
johstacy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

You call that power? Etherdelta stands on a great idea, but bro, the user interface is horrible if you'd ask me. There are countless tranzactional errors, which cost you tx and so on... I would recommend some solid ones, like: Poloniex, Bitfinex.

BUT it is on the Etherdelta new tokens appear. And only then after days, weeks they are on other exchanges. You can grab a sweet piece of cake. This company (Etherdelta) did not collect money for ICO. Yes, the user interface is total shit and with transaction errors I agree. But I hope this will be fixed in time.

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:43:53 PM

BUT it is on the Etherdelta new tokens appear. And only then after days, weeks they are on other exchanges. You can grab a sweet piece of cake. This company (Etherdelta) did not collect money for ICO. Yes, the user interface is total shit and with transaction errors I agree. But I hope this will be fixed in time.
The awful interface and transaction errors are the highlight of the Etnerdelta. This will never fix))) But the fact that there you can change tokens, which are nowhere in nature is not added to the listing is cool.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
eCrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Bittrex
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:47:36 PM

The awful interface and transaction errors are the highlight of the Etnerdelta. This will never fix))) But the fact that there you can change tokens, which are nowhere in nature is not added to the listing is cool.

It's cool, but I think EtherDelta is not for the newbies. EtherDelta accepts every coin out there, scam or useless, EtherDelta embraces it. A newbie could easily buy a coin that it's gonna prove useless. Other trading platforms have respect for the users and accept only coins with solid projects.
johstacy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:00 PM

Can I add to this and ask what the best trading platform is for people who'd struggle with ID verification? I'm living in a different country so there are so many additional barriers!

I trade on different stock exchanges Bittrex, Poloniex. But, if you ask without ID verification.
This is ETHERDELTA. It is decentralized and there is complete freedom.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

There have been a lot of troubles with bittrex, i dont know why some people are suggesting you to use that exchange because it is a trash, i dont suggest anyone to trade in there.
It is just a pure hyped exchange, nobody should be using this one because they are freezing funds without previous knowledge, it is not fair for those who have a lot of money invested on their accounts.
Poloniex has been the best one for more than years, i have never had any problems with them so far, and they are the only ones who pay so fastly compared to the other exchanges.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

It's cool, but I think EtherDelta is not for the newbies. EtherDelta accepts every coin out there, scam or useless, EtherDelta embraces it. A newbie could easily buy a coin that it's gonna prove useless. Other trading platforms have respect for the users and accept only coins with solid projects.
My advice for everyone is to do your own research before buying a coin. I know that YoBit is faking coins, for example the real HERO tokens, with the ticker "PLAY". On YoBit there is another coin with the same logo, same ticker, same name on the trading page, but when u go to the wallet, u see a different name. YoBit misleads people to buy different coins for a way cheaper price, while it is not the same coin. I advice people to stay away from that big scam.
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Bittrex, Poloniex both are top notch in terms of trading, plusw there are some automated bots to earn profit with without the need of being in front of the computer.
Check the gunbot.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:03:42 PM

Depends on what you want out of the exchange. A good centralized exchange is Bittrex, Binanace, and Bitfinex. A good DEX looks like Waves or EtherDelta. A good margin trading website is Bitmex or Poloniex. If you want

to buy bitcoins outright you need to use a different exchange altogether. Be more specific next time it will be easier to assist you.

johstacy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

My advice for everyone is to do your own research before buying a coin. I know that YoBit is faking coins, for example the real HERO tokens, with the ticker "PLAY". On YoBit there is another coin with the same logo, same ticker, same name on the trading page, but when u go to the wallet, u see a different name. YoBit misleads people to buy different coins for a way cheaper price, while it is not the same coin. I advice people to stay away from that big scam.

Yes, I read these terrible posts of people who fell into a trap. They paid money for Waves, but received WaWes. It's horrible.

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

Do you want to know cryptotrading platforms or cryptotrading sites?
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex.
I prefer Bittrex, i like it  Grin
Maybe she/he is trying to say about the trading site, bittrex is one of my choices but I don't want to try there because of the big fees they have. I am avoiding big fees and other charges that you need to confirm before you get your btc. I trade my coins or tokens in hitbtc and cryptopia but I wouldn't guarantee that these two are not scam or legit. But they helped me to trade my tokens quickly.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Generally depends on your location. If you just want to buy Bitcoin and you're located in Europe, I'd suggest you buy through blockchain.info. It's the most hassle-free experience.
Kraken is also a great exchange. For everywhere else, Kraken, Bittrex and Gemini are probably the best IMO.

Poloniex has the highest volume but their customer service is terrible. Stay away from Coinbase as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: