Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPEAN UNION IN TROUBLE..  (Read 178 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

EU blasts France and Italy - Brussels in panic over spending | World ...
https://www.express.co.uk › News › World
12 hours ago - EU BLASTS France and Italy over deficits: Brussels in panic over post-Brexit budget. ... FRANCE and Italy have received a stern telling off from the European Union as Brussels chiefs scramble to bring the bloc’s budgets under control. ...

EU strikes double blow against Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic ...
https://www.ft.com/content/525c5779-f268-3e54-acc7-233bb0cffdf2
26 Jul 2017 - Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic suffered a double blow on ... mounted a legal fightback to force them to comply with EU refugee quotas. ... Hungary has refused to pledge places for refugees, Poland pledged places .

We the British want our fishing waters back WHY because you the European union have been using us
British folk as fools for far to long..

You want 50 billion  Roll Eyes,,NO CHANCE..
But for being so cheeky we want our fishing waters back and that means no one unless British can fish
in our waters ..

So now fish will cost you way more than 50 billion  Cheesy..FACT we can sell our fish to anyone we likes at a nice price because everyone loves to eat FISH Grin Grin..

You the EU will be on it's knees as long as our own politicians don't be so weak in dealing with your asses.

If i was in the deal i would walk out the KING Wink Wink..

I know we BRITISH have you by the BOLLOCKS  Cheesy Cheesy..

Germany in trouble with party voting
Italy in trouble
France in trouble
poland i know in trouble because we paid for their roads and loads live in the UK even my daughter as a friend from poland ..

And your telling popcorn1 that the EU holds all the ACES ?..I don't think so Wink Cheesy Grin..
I walk in the deal i come out KING..
So why is our POLITICIANS so STUPID Undecided Cry Cry..PISS POOR DEALERS..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sejorya

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

I don´t know what you smoke.. But smoke less.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:13 PM

I don´t know what you smoke.. But smoke less.
Your mums bush..

EU'LL BE SORRY: Danish fisheries set for CATASTROPHE when ...
Express.co.uk-8 Nov 2017
EU'LL BE SORRY: Danish fisheries set for CATASTROPHE when ... the European Union nation loses access to the UK's fishing waters. .... But Denmark is not the only nation to venture into Britain's waters. .... 'Tell the truth..

Lets just say the EU wont be smoking British fish^^^..

REMOANERS GO AND DIE..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

I wonder if German football hooligans will come and attack my town again?.
I mean a German already fighting for his life and they was the pussies they was fighting Cheesy Cheesy..
Jeez what will you do when the real British hooligans start .. Roll Eyes..

And all because we want out of the EU the GERMAN SCUM start again Cheesy..
You always start the fighting and always end up worse off..

Sejorya i smoke some nice weed your mum smokes big black cock and your dad watches..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

What i find funny is the way our TV says we are slowing down  Cheesy Cheesy..
All to make people scared ..

WE ARE LEAVING ..And you can all FUCK OFF..

The games you have played with our lives knocks me sick..
And we know your games you play and it wont work WE ARE OUT.. Grin

Scum bags robbing DEMOCRACY..

THE NEWS IS FULL OF SHIT..

Blaming BREXIT for the fall ..FUCK OFF ..no fall at all..IDIOTS..

I wonder if the news will tell us the sky will fall in soon..
YOU ARE BULLSHIT NEWS..

Like food banks only just come into play they been here for about 5 years now.. Angry Angry..
GET ME OUT..I want out of the EU..The EU have destroyed our lives not made it better..
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:20:35 PM

YOU ARE BULLSHIT NEWS..

Like food banks only just come into play they been here for about 5 years now.. Angry Angry..
GET ME OUT..I want out of the EU..The EU have destroyed our lives not made it better..

There you go bud let all your frustration out  Grin ... Times are changing and things need to change for the better!!
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:02 PM

I just want to prove i would be king if i went into deal with the EU scum bags..

OK lets go in are you READY?..

Under article 50 it says by law we owe nothing all this debt is because of verbal exchanges made by people
like this below.

Bilderberg 2014: George Osborne and the man at the centre of Bilderberg..
2 Jun 2014 - After terrifying John Major, Sir John Kerr has moved on to well-connected boardrooms and the heart of Bilderberg.

Bilderberg.org :: View Forum - Ken Clarke, Peter Mandelson, Ed ...
Ken Clarke, Peter Mandelson, Ed Balls, George Osborne, Shirley Williams & other Bilderbergers active ... 'Cuddly' Bilderberg Shirley Williams - killing the NHS to privatise for big money.

Peter Mandelson
Ken Clarke
Ed Balls
George Osborne

Now under article 50 we owe NOTHING by law ..
And as we are law abiding citizens we must obey the law.

Now because of those greedy politicians they had no rights to make deals without the BRITISH not knowing anything about them so i will not pay anything because those deals that got made are not in law
and why are they not in law ?..

Because the politicians that made those deals stole the BRITISH peoples DEMOCRACY and hard LABOUR..
So now you got a choice trade without tariffs    and we are our own country and we will tell who we want
in our lands without having you the EU tell us other wise OR we do no deals and we go else where..

And then i would say you got 5mins to decide..And that's how you do a deal.. Wink

I would rather die than give in to the EU because we BRITISH are so good ..

You do all know it's all bullshit on the news..All to make you believe your doing bad and then when you
fall for it you become a slave to the EU and the POLITICIANS OF OLD..Oh and the QUEEN..

Oh go all giddy because the queen gives you a wave Roll Eyes..
And then give your son to die for her pockets..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:59:50 PM

YOU ARE BULLSHIT NEWS..

There you go bud let all your frustration out  Grin ... Times are changing and things need to change for the better!!
There you go bud let all your frustration..

Shame TONY BLAIR wasn't under my feet .I would jump up and down on his face till his face was mush.

My peoples have been robbed of the future they put them in debt for their own greed..
All the kickbacks backhanders and the queens crew robbing the BRITISH peoples of it's life's blood..

The EU was designed not for the people it was designed to enslave everyone for their monies and labour..
Suck your countries life blood by feeding the political elite and their cronies..

That's all the EU is good for..MONEY VAMPIRES ..

let all your frustration out . Sorry man just really really frustrated because i know what's going on with the
money leeches ..
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:43:43 PM

Well, the European Union has a very questionable future, both if it succeeds and if it fails. They could have done something great and they've tried to build up a dictatorship instead... now either ways we're screwed.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:35:11 AM

OBR slashes Britain's growth forecast on sluggish productivity and ...
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../11/.../obr-slashes-growth-forecast-sluggish-productivity-data/
1 day ago - The economy will grow by an average of just 1.4pc across each of the five years ahead, down from the 1.8pc average forecast by the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) in March. Poor productivity growth is the main reason.

Lets look who the OBR  are..

George Osborne, OH LOOK GEORGE OSBORNE The money EU leech.. the Chancellor of the Exchequer of the Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition formed after the 2010 general election, announced the body in his first official speech. He criticised the economic and fiscal forecasts of the previous Labour government, and announced that the OBR would be responsible for publishing these independently of government in future.[21] The objective underpinning its creation was to provide an independent assessment of national public finances before the coalition Government's emergency budget in June 2010, which outlined the size and pace of the fiscal consolidation plan inherited from the outgoing administration.[19] The role of the Office is to advise whether the declared policy of the Government is likely to meet its targets [22]

George Osborne <<HE SET IT UP Roll Eyes Talk about cronies i thinks the OBR are CRONIES..
Imagine the OBR down grading the UK and knowing George osborne set that body up in 2010 Shocked Shocked..
Man if you trust anything he had his grips on then you are one stupid shit..

I mean look what some guy said below about the OBR in 2010..

The OBR produced its first forecast for public finances shortly before the June 2010 budget with the second at the June budget incorporating the impact of newly announced measures. Colin Talbot, Chair of Public Policy and Management at Manchester Business School and Treasury adviser on public spending, questioned the credibility of the new organisation. He said that the body could not be set up in time to judge the forecasts in the June 2010 United Kingdom Budget. In his opinion, the OBR would not be sufficiently independent of politicians or the Executive to remove the politics from economic decision-making.[22] The office made adjustments to its forecasts in the week before the June 2010 budget. These were thought to be politically favourable to the coalition government and so cast doubt on its independence.[24]..

THE EU is not for your average joe it's for the political elite and their cronies ..
Kings and queens of old all creaming the peoples life's blood..

Money VAMPIRES ..

If you look you will see that most of the politicians get a good ride out of the eu..

The standard monthly payment for all MEPs is 7,957 euros (£6,537). It is roughly on a par with a British MP's salary, but when the pound is weak, MEPs earn more than MPs. MEPs also get a flat-rate monthly allowance of 4,299 euros to cover office expenses, such as office rent, phone bills and computer equipment

MEPs second pension: 'gravy train' pays and perks of MEPs - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Europe › EU
20 Apr 2014 - MEPs second pension: 'gravy train' pay and perks of MEPs. Members ... Nigel Farage among MEPs to benefit from EU second pension scheme.

2 PENSIONS Shocked .And you wonder why they want to stay in so much 2 PENSIONS..

EU expenses: MEPs claim over £1million in five years as Nigel Farage ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
2 May 2016 - Two Conservative MEPs have each pocketed over £1million in taxpayer salary and expenses payments in just five years, it has emerged...

I JUST WONDER Undecided..

Does anyone who works in a factory get 2 pensions ?..
does anyone who works self employed get 2 pensions ?..
Self employed don't even get holiday pay or anything ..
Nurses police teachers fireguards army do you all get 2 pensions I mean you risk your lives even a
school teacher is in danger in this day and age from nutter school kids DO YOU get 2 pensions?..

I cannot believe people who are so stupid to see the EU is not for you unless your family is an MP slash
MEP to get 2 pensions..NO wonder they are all going mad to stay in..

ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONIES..And you think they care for you Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..BULLSHIT..

Corrupt European countries costing EU nearly £800bn a year, says ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
22 Mar 2016 - The staggering sum, which equates to 6.3 per cent of overall EU-28 GDP, has ... that corruption throughout Europe is costing almost £800 billion a year. .... work of the European Commission Anti-Fraud Office; and a shared EU .

800 BILLION in politicians and cronies POCKETS..
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:01:11 AM

The european union is in trouble from the first day.... how can you put together italians with norvegians?
Spanish with germans?

I understand economic reasons, but from a cultural and political point of view is simpl a disaster

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: