Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do altcoin bounties usaully pay off  (Read 437 times)
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

hi
i am currently participating in several bounties and although i have yet to be paid, I'm wondering if people usually get paid with the tokens, and if so, is it profitable and worth the effort? thank you for your insight.

Altcoin Bounties are usually paid out, but just after the Tokens have been paid out, the price will often drop far below the ICO's price.

Why? Because all of the bounty campaign participants sell all of their tokens for insanely low prices. Some tokens have dropped more than 90%, simply due to the insane sell-offs of bounty campaign participants.

The danger of Bounty Campaigns is thus not whether you'll receive the tokens, but whether the tokens will keep their value.
In many cases, the token will rise in value once the Bounty selling is over, but that's not always the case.

Personally, I prefer to invest once the Bounty Selling is going, than when the ICO is running, simply due to the insane Bounty Sell-Offs.

Back to your question: The altcoin bounties usually pay off, if you think rationally about the potential price movements. Either sell quickly or wait until the price has recovered. It's your choice!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

hi
i am currently participating in several bounties and although i have yet to be paid, I'm wondering if people usually get paid with the tokens, and if so, is it profitable and worth the effort? thank you for your insight.
[/quote

Hi I also have that question in mind I am a newbie and I have not yet tried joining airdrop and bounties I'm still trying to understand how it works with you posting these now I know that newbies can do it but we just have to choose the reputable ones.
crystalcrypto (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

hi

If bounty campaign is legit then yes you can get your bounties after the ICO ends. Every bounty campaign have an ICO, they are setting a soft cap and hard cap. If they reach the funds target for their project, its possible that you will get a nice value of your bounty. That would be worth it after all your hardwork

great, glad to hear that the possibility and the likely hood of being compensated is worth the effort for the hard work. thanks for your response.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: