Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] Giftz - Network for Luxury Loyalty Tokens. Starting NOW  (Read 4868 times)
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:08 PM

when the token sale end?

Hello :)Our token sale is currently live and will end on March 22nd 2018. However, we have a special Holiday token sale that's live. Our Holiday sale will end on December 25th.

You can learn more here: https://medium.com/@giftznetwork/holiday-token-sale-airdrop-itcoin-giftz-for-all-happy-holidays-d64e87ce3bda

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

Thank you! Interesting article. I did not know that in the retail trade this state of affairs. Maybe it's true, Giftz is one of those projects that can improve the situation?

Definitely, Giftz is creating a platform by which business could tokenize their loyalty programs and other services. Now that partnering with BlockV, it will be on an AR platform. Innovation along with a platform would seal the deal in this rapid growing era.
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:23 AM

Thank you! Interesting article. I did not know that in the retail trade this state of affairs. Maybe it's true, Giftz is one of those projects that can improve the situation?

At the very least it will help retail stores have better retention of customers. So should be popular with any stores that want customers to keep coming back!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:02:19 AM

Giftz will definitely be on the forefront of taking the retail experience into a new age. New technology is being developed and improved everyday. Why not the retail experience? There are already store rewards programs in place. Giftz will add to and improve that existing model.

Agree that can bring retail great benefits, but to draw in new customers interested in the rewards this tech is bringing, crypto must go mainstream. I think next year we will se just that - more and more people coming to this space.  Mass adoption is around the corner and projects like Giftz has a first mover advantage.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:40:12 PM

when the token sale end?

Hello :)Our token sale is currently live and will end on March 22nd 2018. However, we have a special Holiday token sale that's live. Our Holiday sale will end on December 25th.

You can learn more here: https://medium.com/@giftznetwork/holiday-token-sale-airdrop-itcoin-giftz-for-all-happy-holidays-d64e87ce3bda

Thanks for your reply
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

Giftz will definitely be on the forefront of taking the retail experience into a new age. New technology is being developed and improved everyday. Why not the retail experience? There are already store rewards programs in place. Giftz will add to and improve that existing model.

Agree that can bring retail great benefits, but to draw in new customers interested in the rewards this tech is bringing, crypto must go mainstream. I think next year we will se just that - more and more people coming to this space.  Mass adoption is around the corner and projects like Giftz has a first mover advantage.

Sure this will bring main stream adoption
sud

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I was just checking Giftz roadmap and it looks like going global is planned 2021-22. If everything goes well, do you think it will be possible to go ahead of that schedule and expand to other countries faster?
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

I was just checking Giftz roadmap and it looks like going global is planned 2021-22. If everything goes well, do you think it will be possible to go ahead of that schedule and expand to other countries faster?

I think walking slowly but surely is the best method for success
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

Such coin must wait for regulation in cryptocurrency to threive
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:34:23 AM

More likely earlier than later. We have seen tremendous growth of traction within the space. The Belarus government just announced its view and regulation regarding the crypto space. This is a good sign for all ICOs in general and Giftz in particular.
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:55:07 AM

Check out our special Holiday token sale that's live. Airdrop sale ends on midnight Dec 24th/25th

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:51:20 AM

thanks for the video, very interesting and easy to understand, hopefully this project can run smoothly and the target of funds collected is reached

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:37:25 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 06:23:48 PM by ivaf

Check out our special Holiday token sale that's live. Airdrop sale ends on midnight Dec 24th/25th

Hello, devs!
Christmas airdrop ends. But soon a New year! Will there be some new action?  Wink Smiley

Merry Christmas!
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:48:20 PM

Hello, devs!
Christmas airdrop ends. But soon a New year! Will there be some new action?  Wink Smiley

Marry Christmas!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours! The airdrop will be randomly distributed to all our event buyers on December 25th starting at 12AM GMT. During the airdrop you may get 1 ITC or you may get 1000. More details here: https://medium.com/@giftznetwork/holiday-token-sale-airdrop-itcoin-giftz-for-all-happy-holidays-d64e87ce3bda We haven't made any announcements yet for any possible new events. However, our token sale is still in full effect and will end on March 22, 2018. You can register to participate here https://www.giftz.io/
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

More likely earlier than later. We have seen tremendous growth of traction within the space. The Belarus government just announced its view and regulation regarding the crypto space. This is a good sign for all ICOs in general and Giftz in particular.

nice to think about regulations this why i like giftz
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

Hello, devs!

Marry Christmas!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours! The airdrop will be randomly distributed to all our event buyers on December 25th starting at 12AM GMT. During the airdrop you may get 1 ITC or you may get 1000. More details here: https://medium.com/@giftznetwork/holiday-token-sale-airdrop-itcoin-giftz-for-all-happy-holidays-d64e87ce3bda We haven't made any announcements yet for any possible new events. However, our token sale is still in full effect and will end on March 22, 2018. You can register to participate here https://www.giftz.io/

Thank for all giftz stuff!!
sud

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

Yes, more and more countries starting to see the potential in blockchain technology. In Europe it's also Estonia and Ukraine, Japan legalised crypto, some countries in Middle East. Would be great to see Giftz go global, so wherever you go, you can earn or spend the tokens. In a few years this will probably be a standard in this industry.
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:29:23 PM

Yes, more and more countries starting to see the potential in blockchain technology. In Europe it's also Estonia and Ukraine, Japan legalised crypto, some countries in Middle East. Would be great to see Giftz go global, so wherever you go, you can earn or spend the tokens. In a few years this will probably be a standard in this industry.

and giftz will have the first mover advantage in reward community Cheesy
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:03:59 PM

how i can get giftz card ??
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:10 AM

and giftz will have the first mover advantage in reward community Cheesy

agree, and team GIFTZ develop loyalty program rewards for small to medium-sized merchants, and concepts in the show interesting enough, and pretty much bounty to hopefully many who join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: