Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] Giftz - Network for Luxury Loyalty Tokens. Starting NOW  (Read 4876 times)
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Giftz has an innovative solution for all the merchants for commencing the loyalty program by its itCoin in the form of crypto coin. Customers will get this by frequent shopping and redeem it on the Giftz network.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

Giftz has an innovative solution for all the merchants for commencing the loyalty program by its itCoin in the form of crypto coin. Customers will get this by frequent shopping and redeem it on the Giftz network.
Yes I think also so with the gift will help the person in the shop using the crypto projects coin has many benefits for sellers and buyers.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

Yes I think also so with the gift will help the person in the shop using the crypto projects coin has many benefits for sellers and buyers.
Waw many benefits offered by this project will thus much attracted a lot of people who want this Coin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

But to develop giftz network how long they are going to take because after completion we can only make profit through exchanges for getting benefits we have to wait till launch.

nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

Waw many benefits offered by this project will thus much attracted a lot of people who want this Coin.

Yes in this project a lot of benefits. I'm sure if this project will be a lot of interest of investors and the project will surely be a success until the ico is completed.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:48:58 AM

By 2020 Giftz will provide a fully functional Giftz Exchange to provide more liquidity to its customers. But, for now the Bancor platform is enough to provide the same services.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

I amazed about the Giftz bounty program because the itCoin they are providing very low. When the bounty provided reward will be cashing out and how? Will the directly send to Myetherwallet or we have to convert it to BNT and then to fiat.
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

I amazed about the Giftz bounty program because the itCoin they are providing very low. When the bounty provided reward will be cashing out and how? Will the directly send to Myetherwallet or we have to convert it to BNT and then to fiat.

Please direct bounty questions to the bounty group!
(Link on post #1)
Cmoh

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Giftz brand value will also help the merchants to cater its customer more and also sales will grow. itCoin help in keeping the loyal customer be with merchant always.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Giftz has been trying to changing the customer loyalty points through the blockchain system by combining the merchant with their customers by generating the itCoin.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

a video from the official giftz channel shows the alliance between blockv and giftz it's very interesting that's why i wanted to share it with you  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roO7OAXum0k&list=UUiZdbN5tq3PhrBaIcLNBU8w
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

Yes in this project a lot of benefits. I'm sure if this project will be a lot of interest of investors and the project will surely be a success until the ico is completed.

this is also an interview with the founder John Paukulis of giftz & System Architect David Cho take a look at it and give me you feedback for me it's very promising
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_CQVS4mQ4&list=UUiZdbN5tq3PhrBaIcLNBU8w&index=2
Cmoh

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

Loyalty token is the special norm in the Giftz ecosystem. But Giftz also accept other program's tokenized points in exchange for itCoin in it's network before the listing in any exchanges.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

Giftz has tried to eliminate the traditional methods of loyalty program which are only incentives based such as after certain numbers of purchase the customers will get the discount or cash back etc. But, Giftz gives itCoin gold on every purchase and add the value for every generation.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

how i can get giftz card ??

By participating in the ICO you will get the Giftz card. And, your country should not be in the exclusion of global financial system.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

Giftz also providing Starbucks rewards app for any retailers. Instead of Stars they can earn itCoin and redeem the same with any merchants.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Most of the time traditional loyalty program has the option of certain limit to buy for redeeming their points hence by the passage of time the buyer forgetting this or can't touch the buying limit or neglecting hence the points have become useless for the buyers but the providers get benefit by creating this points. So, in Giftz network due to use of blockchain technology the buyer get itCoin and at any time can redeem it even in fraction also.
Cmoh

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Giftz has totally eliminated the costs related to the fraud and errors by adopting the blockchain solution in the loyalty program. This adoption will reduce the system management costs with the smart contract that report secure and tracked.
midix

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

Can I participate in the itCoin® Black sale sending Litecoins directly from Coinbase and receiving itCoin® Black into my personal MyEtherWallet? Has anybody tried that already?

Will it work, if I just fill my LTC Coinbase address as "ENTER LITECOIN ADDRESS THAT YOU ARE SENDING FROM" and my MyEtherWallet address into "Enter Your ERC20 Compatible Ethereum Wallet Address"?

And at which step the target address for sending LTC is displayed?

By the way, your buy links are mixed - buy-now-ltc goes to BTC buy page and buy-now-btc goes to LTC buy page.

It would be amazing to have just one Giftz wallet or card and use it as a loyalty card for many shops at once, no matter where I go, and also to collect some real value.

My worries is that a shop X might not like the idea that I can use their rewards in some other shop Y. Businesses usually want to lock you to them specifically. Why would a business reward you with tokens that you can use outside of their shop? But as I understand, Giftz will let shops generate completely their own, locked-in loyalty rewards, right?
Cmoh

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Giftz has created unique business opportunity by interlinking the loyalty network with large loyalty rewards program providers with the well-developed program. This is added a value for the network of the company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: