Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building Team for IoT Focused Cyrptocurrency  (Read 154 times)
DroidR17A (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:03:25 AM

Hello!

I've been mining, trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, and developing test ECR20 contracts for about six months now, all of it leading towards my main goal of using technology, specifically blockchain technology, to solve some of the biggest and most profound problems of our times. This is not about getting rich quick (although financial independence is something I think we all aspire to), it is about solving real world problems that our governments are failing to address.

With this in mind, I have created an initial smart contract (that was the easy part), have a website and white-paper in development, and have started building a team to help bring the vision to reality.

The goal is to launch a token sale, the proceeds of which will be held in escrow to pay the team, fund development, and provide liquidity for the company (that will be setup shortly, as a US based corporation). In the spirit of decentralization, the team should be global, and draw from the experience of the crypto-community.

As such, I'm reaching out here to find experts in the following fields:

• IoT hardware development
  • InfoSec/Infrastructure Management/DDoS Protection, etc.
  • Blockchain/advanced smart contract development (project will use a side-chain, along with the main token contract)
  • Marketing
  • Social Media
  • Business Development
  • Legal Representation (must be highly knowledgable on all facets of SEC regulations)

We're only interested in people with a proven and verifiable track record, that can provide references, valid (well established) LinkedIn accounts with careers in reputable firms. If you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you. PM me and provide some background information, so that we can start a conversation and get NDAs signed.

In addition, we will also be looking for moderators and promoters for Telegram, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Twitter etc. These roles will be treated like bounty campaigns, but paid out at a far higher rates than for those of regular participants.  Moderators must be fluent in English, have impeccable written communication skills. Respondents should have a BTT status of Member, or higher. Applicants with negative trust ratings will be immediately disqualified.

For obvious reasons the vision will not be revealed until the official announcement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: