Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakes, What Does That Mean? How Will I Know The Number Of Coin I'll Receive?  (Read 80 times)
nonconformist (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

I a little confused about the "Stakes" that I am seeing in Bounties and Airdrops. How can we know the exact number of coins that we will get in Stakes? Is there a some sort of calculation or formula to it? Thank you for answering. I really appreciate it! Smiley

Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:26:29 AM

I a little confused about the "Stakes" that I am seeing in Bounties and Airdrops. How can we know the exact number of coins that we will get in Stakes? Is there a some sort of calculation or formula to it? Thank you for answering. I really appreciate it! Smiley

Gladly this thread is posted, i am also abit confused about the term. Thanks for this.
nonconformist (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Gladly this thread is posted, i am also abit confused about the term. Thanks for this.

Lol! No one seems to know about it either. No one is answering our question. Anyone? This is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advanced!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: