Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HWC][AirDrop]HollyWoodCoin present TOKEN  (Read 5839 times)
jcode26

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:23:56 AM

All done! Like, share, retweet, repost and following. I joined 2.0 stage, thank you for this opportunity project. I love doing this and thank you for the updates. Hoping that this great project lead to success.
Wilko2017

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

woooooooooow im soexcited to be with this group project we can make this moon guys.

just have faith an it will make it with such a great dev team on our side.

#HWC
#FutureOfCrypto
#hold
Prometheu$

Activity: 550
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

The project HollyWood Coin has already established itself among the masses as one of the fastest growing! Today, HWC is expanding its horizons and entering the next exchange.

Bit-Z has published an announcement that "HWC deposits will be allowed at 15:00 on December 5, 2017"

HWC Support Bit-z

Well, we can only rejoice at the developers, members of the Bounty and for all those who managed to join the project!

For those who have not had time so far - not all is lost: the 2nd stage of the Bounty campaign of HWC is continues with contests, assignments and even a lottery!  Lottery

To date, we can confidently say that HollyWood Coin is steadily and confidently growing as a coin, deserves great trust as a project and has only positive feedback about the "iron" Bounty - payments and winnings in the lottery!

(your plan to the  moon)

Let's start with a proven team!
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:26:51 AM

Hi, dev

Could you please tell me where i can find the information on how to restore my HollywoodCoin wallet from the backup file?

ugge

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

Hello

I`ve to joined this wonderful bounty, already followed in twitter, FB and telegram, made the repost an retweet, and filled the for on the landing

So, I have one question yet

I`ve decided to specify my HWC wallet number instead of mew, have I done the right thing?

DIVM GROUP//ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO: Oct 20 - Nov 20, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 WebsiteWhite PaperTwitter  ▪ SlackBitcoinTalk
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:38 PM

Intuitively my suggest that this makes sense, and you need to know more about the project ...
And personally I at first was attracted by a beautiful web-site.
Other projects do not try to do a beautiful web-site. They want that it was quickly. Here developers try to pay attention every nuance.
A big plus is  algorithm "proof of stake".
Because of the lack of high electricity consumption, there is not as much need to issue as many new coins in order to motivate participants to keep participating in the network. It is profitable for all participants to keep coins in their own hands and make a profit. Therefore, the price will increase. Excellent prospect for a coin
A lot of people are interested in a coin. This is also a big plus.
The next positive point is the Lottery. Only 3 coins need to be purchased in order to be able to win a large sum. Excellent condition.
Of course, I would like more information, but on the background of other coins this coin looks promising. On the airship there are very few coins. On the other hand, there is a plus. After the end of all the Airdrops will not be able to omit its course, because many coins were not distributed.
I apologize for the bad English. But I try, I want to have more coins. I believe in this project.

My wallet H7WvskEZ1LTnjR8qtwfiAxCoPRbnAKKrmm
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

I liked the very idea of ​​implementation, in which the coin will be used. Information, of course, very little, but the essence is clear. Around the world, a huge number of freelancers are working on the eponymous film company, which processes video, sound, 3D models, etc. Accordingly, they have to pay for work, but have great difficulties ...
I myself worked for several years as a freelancer, but a little in another area. With  withdrawal i have  problems and hassle. Upwork itself raises a significant percentage, then the money goes to Payoneer (I'm not from Russia), then I wait for a few days or even weeks, then I exchange dollars for a bad exchange rate and a whole bunch of problems. In addition to the application for January 2016, Upwork created document on the payment of taxes when working on the stock exchange. And I get only expectations and costs, but there is no way out. I very much hope that with the development of the crypto currency, everything will become much easier, and freelancers will not pay huge interest to banks and wait for several weeks. I would like to receive additional information about the project. I will buy at least 3 coins for the opportunity to participate in the lottery, because a fairly large amount.
I would like to additionally receive a coin for a purse, and together we will wait for an excellent sale and a flight to the moon.

My wallet: ^^^^^^^^^HBYVtGxpvhtSJL5HssWLXmLvWi2apMTRUK ^^^^^^^^^
Hamzag

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:27:26 AM

Hello Sir

I did not received Airdrop till time ! no reply on Telegram
I have to joined this wonderful bounty, already followed in twitter, FB and telegram, made the repost an retweet

My MEW is :

0x329122353f6DbeF17A47d692e59E 0a038C28EFDa

SO plz send me airdrop as u promise
babar mushtaq

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:40 AM

nice project
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

You can find out why the purse of myetherwallet can not be transferred to the exchange. The HWC does not write the correct address
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

I can not transfer my HWC to BIT-Z it says the HWC ADDRESS is not valid 😔
Anyone can guide and help me about this problem?
Tamak

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

@Hollywood_Coin
A platform for exchanging tokens for coins will soon be launched.
The exchange will be available within 48 hours after the start. After that all tokens will be invalid
https://twitter.com/Hollywood_Coin/status/941831160119771136

@Hollywood_Coin
The exchange of tokens is completed, applications are no longer accepted
https://twitter.com/Hollywood_Coin/status/942828054392524801
Sanches_san

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Good afternoon! I'm looking for developers of this currency and a purse ... problemma with a purse. I ask the developers to write in a personal
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Listing on Bittrex (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/hollywoodcoin-hwc-listing-on-bittrex-3345
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: