Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At present, I think bch and eth status in the future may be similar.  (Read 385 times)
Evangeline2 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

At present, the market value of eth and bch have been taken into account, and bch computing power is higher and higher, so the price should be able to stabilize the second or third place.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:56 AM

At present, the market value of eth and bch have been taken into account, and bch computing power is higher and higher, so the price should be able to stabilize the second or third place.

It's definitely possible, the market caps aren't too far apart now and BCH is quite comfortably ahead of ripple in fourth place. I don't think it will be stable ahead of ethereum at least not for the foreseeable future but in a few months it could be.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:37:48 AM

Yes you are right. Except that ethereum is not a copy of bitcoin. And bch is a bad copy of bitcoin. Bch future is nothing because all that is need as far as bitcoin is concern is bitcoin.

Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:21:20 AM

BCH every time the rise is to harvest ordinary people, we can do is not to buy BCH, so he will slowly toward death. After all, bitcoin is not a personal product,

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

Bitcoin Cash will be safe in third place because the market cap of Bitcoin Cash has gone far beyond RIPPLE and it's stable until now. I think soon Bitcoin Cash will take Ethereum place and stable in second place.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:12:31 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum has more chances to take the second place as it is more interesting to most investors and those ones who plan earning a lot on ICOs. Bitcoin Cash is just a fork of BTC, I do not see it has the best future.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

Ethereum is different in BTC or BCH hence theres no competition between the two,they are different in many angles many of the alts are being based on ETH does the BCH do that? NO.
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

What is the relationship you created between eth and bch, they are different things. Maybe you meant their price patterns, I don't know. But both will have much higher prices in the market next years. They're the promising ones, even bch is a bit tricky.
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum has more chances to take the second place as it is more interesting to most investors and those ones who plan earning a lot on ICOs. Bitcoin Cash is just a fork of BTC, I do not see it has the best future.
yeah, I agree with you if ETH stay in second place. because ETH is more popular among investors and general. I think BCH should take a long time to shift the position of ETH.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

I think that BCH has no similar future, because there's good team under the Ethereum platform.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

BCH will never reach the status of ETH in the future. Not in the short- and also not in the long term.
Ethereum is an innovative platform for decentralized apps and smart contracts performed 'on the blockchain'.
BCH is just an altcoin, forked from BTC. And to be honestly.. a pretty bad altcoin. 8MB blocks aren't a solution to anything.
Its just delaying the problem. The reason the price went up so much is that there is heavy price manipulation involved.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

It is better to choose a long-term strategy. BCH is a speculative coin. ETH is a coin of technology. As a result, ETH will have more computing power. Also do not forget about the ETH update this winter.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

Yes you are right. Except that ethereum is not a copy of bitcoin. And bch is a bad copy of bitcoin. Bch future is nothing because all that is need as far as bitcoin is concern is bitcoin.

Well said. Ethereum is a decentralised app / smart contract platform that is developing well and has huge potential. BCH is a bitcoin rip-off with no redeeming features or value beyond intermittent pump and dump.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

Although it is possible, I really think it would be quite unfair for bcash to overtake ethererum from it's second place. Bcash is so overrated in my opinion, since there are far better coins out there with much more potencial than bcash has. The only reason why it is sitting on third place, it's because they are holding bitcoin name, and have Roger Ver promoting them all over the place, and probably pumping it as well. Just look at bgold, it went strait up to 5th place, right above LTC and Dash. The same thing will probably happen with bdiamond when it gets listed on coinmarketcap. We will see all BTC forks on top5, and this is not because they are good coins, it's just because they are forks of bitcoin and nothing else. I think this will stop eventually though.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

BCH simply does not have the all-star team that ETH has. I doubt BCH will be more successful than ETH in the long run.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

Bitcoin Cash will be safe in third place because the market cap of Bitcoin Cash has gone far beyond RIPPLE and it's stable until now. I think soon Bitcoin Cash will take Ethereum place and stable in second place.

Absolutely agree. Bitcoin Cash has some significant improvements over the original bitcoin and since it is much more practical and convenient, it has all the chances to continue to grow in price. Therefore, given its much higher cost compared to the cost of ethereum, it has every chance to take the second place, pushing ethereum.

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:14:55 PM

why they can be similar? ethereum offers smart contracts and Dapps, but BCH is nothing more than a BTC clone.

ethereum has potential to be #1 in CMC in the future!
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

For me bch will be similar to eth in the first month of bch in the market because this altcoin is just a manipulation of the big whales of crypto and can't stand for long term! eth is a stable network with has a potential to grow like bitcoin, even now eth price is skyrocket already.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

Probably the situation will even turn like this: Ethereum will become the most trusted cryptocurrency, and more people will start using it, investing into it and creating new alts. In this case the ETH price will grow and it might cost even more than BCH. BCH may decrease.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

the main difference between bitcoin cash and ethereum regarding their price is the fact that there currently are 16.8 million BCH available while there are 96.0 million ETH available and it is increasing much faster than BCH.

of course there are other factors to consider. such as ETH having all these ICOs that are pumping it or BCH having the big bitmain and couple of others pumping it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: